Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-09-2012, 04:49 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

why Alizee, why?

actually i read the manga when I was younger
its called Dr. Slump and the girl on the tatoo is Arale
if u know Dragonball, its from the same author

how will she ever doing a performance in a dress with this arm full of ugly tattoos

i miss the old Alizee

someone please write to papa jo, he should take more care of his daughter,
she defenitly needs someone who get her out of this crisis!
Old 08-09-2012, 04:57 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
Yeah but their tats are everywhere ( and most of their pics r either nudity or lesbian action )
Yes, there are photos like that, but there are plenty of models and photos that just show a woman looking pretty. No nudity or anything sexual.

Lili has done photoshoots for FHM and other mags which tend to show a lot of skin, but Lili's photos, never went overboard. She could do the same thing here.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:59 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Guess i have to search with safesearch on next time
Old 08-09-2012, 05:01 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
People will continue to make whatever excuses they want. Guess she's trying pretty hard to shed that lolita image. The truth is though, that is all she will ever be remembered for at this point. All she's doing now is making herself look trashy and generic.
Alizée can shed the Lolita, Mylene image just by being herself. If she wants to be wild and crazy there are lot better ways to show your independence and uniqueness over plastering your body with Tattoo's.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:10 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Don't think she is trying to compensate something, still I don't know.
IMO the Alizée during G and MCE wasn't the "real" Alizée, just a product, she was more something like an actor, since MF just searched for someone for her song.
And also I think that the Alizée nowadays isn't developing "wrong", it is her personality and there is basically nothing wrong with it, since it only hurts a few fans who don't know what's really in her head.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:20 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

PLEASE READ!

Now, I am no expert on tattoos, I'm just reporting the information other members found. So no one shoot me, I'm just the messanger!!

There is a rumor going on currently, on a few Mexican fan boards, that these tattoos may be semi-perminant. Temporary tattoos last for a few days, but semi-perminant can last for months, to years, but eventually fade away, as the body sheds its skin. Think of a perminant marker. It stays on your skin for a loooong time....but eventually goes away.

This most recent tattoo, was done VERY quickly it seems. Most tattoos with a lot of color like this, usually take multiple sittings, on multiple days, and have a lot of redness, or even blood, around the site of the tattoo. This new tattoo seems to have been drawn, and colored, all in one sitting, with almost no redness or anything at all. Which apparently are the signs of a semi-perminant tattoo. Some people feel that with Tin-Tin's big tattoo event coming up, Lili may be getting a whole bunch of these semi-perminant tattoos, in order to support him, but they will fade away over time.

Now again....this is a RUMOR. RUMOR

I just figured it would be worth posting.

Last edited by BrianO1; 08-09-2012 at 05:38 PM..
Old 08-09-2012, 05:33 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

That would be good, and a big sigh of relief for many people. Makes me sad to see a gorgeous girl ruin a body like that! Especially with a turd tat.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:35 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

lets hope its just a "henna tattoo"
Old 08-09-2012, 05:40 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I’m guessing you’ve probably heard of the “semi-permanent” tattoo – the one that only lasts 6 months. Or was that 6 years? No one seems to know, because it can’t be done. However, the rumors are real – there are even some tattooers claiming they can do it – some of them say the tattoo will last six months to a year. Some say 3 to 5 years. The 3-5 year ones are actually smarter - I mean, who's going to even be able to find them in 3-5 years to tell them they were wrong?
Why do people want a semi-permanent tattoo anyway? Why is this idea so popular? Because they don’t like commitment! Over 40% of American marriages end in divorce – and sometimes you have to live with a tattoo longer than your spouse! So, it is easy to see why the idea of a tattoo with a short commitment would be appealing to many. Change your mind? No problem! In a few months it’ll be gone anyway!

NOT!

The fact is, when you insert tattoo ink under the skin, it's there to stay. It may fade over time, but it won't just disappear. There is no magical ink that fades completely away after a predetermined length of time.

Some of them will say that they tattoo the ink so lightly that it doesn't become permanent - that somehow it's only embedded in a temporary layer of skin that will wash it away. This is also impossible. There are 3 main layers of epidermis - most tattoos go into the second layer. But if you only go into the first layer (which would require surgical if not magical precision) the ink may very well fade - but not evenly and not completely. What you'd be left with is a really crappy half-tattoo with splotches of ink here and there.

Klicks Tattoo quotes an article from The Times where Dr. Arthur Morris, a plastic surgeon, says, "A tattoo only lasts if it goes into the dermis [the layer of cells below the epidermis]. In other words, there is no possible middle ground." In the same article, Lal Hardy, a secretery for the A.P.T., is quoted as saying, "Professional tattoo studios won't go near these so-called temporary tattoos. It is hairdressers and market stalls who are doing them. The people doing it may even believe the tattoos are temporary, but those getting them are guinea pigs."

http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/a/aa032103a.htm
Old 08-09-2012, 05:41 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

To me, it makes no difference.