Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Not at all, I've made several entries into this thread. If you want to know what it's all about, you have to go back to the first posting and start from there. My fingers are about to fall off at this point otherwise I'd give you a detailed explanation.
That's not necessary. But, you're saying that you don't like the design of her clothes, her current hairstyle, or her tattoo, and that if success is important to her, she should consider changing her "packaging" which includes those things because otherwise she won't be popular (or as popular as she may want to be) again...right?
Old 04-29-2008, 05:43 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Sounds to me like Scruffy was a big fan of the 'clean' and 'innocent' lolita image. (with some short skirts mixed in).

now she has a more adult and tinkerbell wielding tattoo image. maybe that violates your 'internal image' of her, but i personally think she is better than ever.

i do see where you are coming from, but i think you need to realize she will never be 16 yrs old again if that is what you are getting at. (and i don't think she can scrub that tattoo off her back anytime soon)
Old 04-29-2008, 06:15 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

I like the new Alizée. To be perfectly honest, I was more attracted to the old one too but the new one seems more real so that's ok. And she will never go back, so stop dreaming.
You're right about her clothes though. She doesn't have to wear more revealing outfits but more tasteful would be nice.
Her hair keeps changing so we can't really judge her on that. I liked the curls but the MCE hairstyle was best, it suited her best.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

You people have absolutely no idea where I'm coming from. One thing I just realized from reading through my own threads is I spend most of my time listening to her. Everytime you hear that someone posts a letter in here, saying they're unhappy with the new Alizee, you automatically assume it's someone who wants to see her in the skimpy outfits of years past. Nothing could be further from the truth as far as I'm concerned. The songs she sang in years past had so much magic to them. I loved them long before I knew that some of their lyrics were too risquee. I loved them even if there wasn't a video to go along with them. I have numerous ringtones of her music, There's no sexy images in ringtones. Her new music has no wheres near the magic of the past.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-29-2008 at 07:56 PM..
Old 04-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

Well Scruffy, I'd like you to ask to read your own topic start again.
I'm not surprised nobody (including myself) is getting where you are heading for...
Old 04-29-2008, 08:02 PM

My origional posting said her presentl packaging is terrible. My latest posting says her music has no wheres near the magic that it had before. "If" she wants to regain the poplularity she had before, she has a lot of work to do. If she is happy with the current levlel of success she has now, then all she has to do is listen to all the people in this forum wearing Alizée colored glasses.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Woof !

Quote:
My origional posting said her presentl packaging is terrible. My latest posting says her music has no wheres near the magic that it had before. "If" she wants to regain the poplularity she had before, she has a lot of work to do. If she is happy with the current levlel of success she has now, then all she has to do is listen to all the people in this forum wearing Alizée colored glasses.
It has nothing to do with wearing colored glasses.
I see it like a puppy dog or your kid or your wife/G.F:

They are cute and adorable when they are young and playful.
But they grow older and have a different character in the years.
And I still love them. Untill they start biting / stealing / cheating.
That moment isn't there for Lili.

The adoration for her is even bigger then before because she shows she has balls and guts.

Last edited by Just a Guest; 04-29-2008 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: freakin typo.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:21 PM

Default balls and guts

She may have balls and guts but that's about all she has, she no longer has the great material she had before because she seperated from Mylene and Laurent and she doesn't have the same packaging that came along with being associated with these two great artists.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Woof !

Quote:
She may have balls and guts but that's about all she has, she no longer has the great material she had before because she seperated from Mylene and Laurent and she doesn't have the same packaging that came along with being associated with these two great artists.
Oh men, we are definitely on a different wavelength.
Maybe somebody else can tune in....
Old 04-29-2008, 08:34 PM

It sounds like you are on the verge of total copitulation. I will accept nothing less than complete surrender. If you are willing to admit defeat, we will not lop off your head!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-29-2008 at 09:29 PM..