Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-21-2008, 04:32 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
I'd like to meet a housewife who looks like that. :P
Mmm, we don't really know if she still does. And I wouldn't change that haircut for the world, I love it!
Hooray for hot housewives!
And Snatcher, what do you mean? We saw her in various outfits at the end of January. She was looking pretty fit back then. Remember the sweat suit from Le Match? She's not 18 any more nor as rock solid, but I can't complain. She doesn't really show off her tummy anymore, but I think she could get away with it from what I can tell. Doesn't have time to exercise and practice as much every day?

@lethalsilicong5 - I didn't know what the title meant and just started commenting on the last stuff which was totally irrelevant to the first post which wasn't really a topic so much as a comment not connected to anything else.

Merci Fanny
Old 05-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

just a public service announcement for those who were a bit angered by this thread

1. Body language is hard to distinguish online, cause there is nobody to look at. Its just the computer

2. If you don't like how somebody is talking to you, just don't answer them in any way shape or form. Refuse to be offended, then you shall be much more peaceful and much more happy, and a great weight will be lifted off your shoulders. Insults should not be answered with insults, because this degenerates into fighting all the time, and all parties are hurt.

3. I don't care if you criticize Alizée. I don't care if you want to criticize other members. Actually, both Positive and Negative comments are welcome on this forum. True caring is not characterized by the absence of criticism, it is characterized by the encouragement of mutual growth. Just criticize as civilized people, and everybody will be happy. If a member can't take even civilized criticism, he or she should keep his or her anger to him/herself and vent it somewhere else. Remember, civilized criticism may be a sign that another member is trying to care for you.

4. The 1st point is so important that I shall repeat it: The tone of a forum post may not be readily known, because there is no body language on it. A big part of human communication uses body language, so if its only English text, the body language is really tough to get. Theres an important of communication, that is missing. So - don't be quick to judge a member's post as flaming or slander. It could mean something else.

ok - end of my moderator's speech
Old 05-21-2008, 09:27 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

^ Right thread wrong time garco! The fight's over!......I think...I hope
Old 05-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

i said the post is directed to those people who were angered by this thread
Old 05-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Wannabe Minstrel

Infatuated is on a distinguished road

I officially hate this thread....

My manager at work had his wife meet him for lunch at the office today. When she shows up...her hairdo is like Alizée's....my head began to swim with all the posts and discussion about Alizée having a 'housewife' look. Seeing my manager's wife i guess confirms this...i couldn't believe it....

Then i realize i'm open-mouth-staring at my manager's wife for enough time to make the situation very uncomfortable. I didn't feel like i could explain what was going through my head and sounding less crazy or offending anyone, so i just walked off....

How embarrassing....
Old 05-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Banned

muttonchops80 is on a distinguished road

Certainly hope there's a video/dvd/cd for one or all of the shows she plays, I know each and every one of us will purchase them.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I can see how people might think how she dresses sometimes seems housewife...but how could her hair be? I've seen alot of young "in the trend" female celebrities sporting that straight hairstyle, and I really can't get enough of it.

I haven't seen as many girls with the curled style but I also haven't seen any housewives with it at all. I really can't see how the curled style could be housewife either.

But then again, maybe my understanding of trends is back@sswards...I don't think so considering I watch more E! channel than I should, but it's possible..
Old 05-21-2008, 02:25 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

well even if she has an old fashion hair style and dresses we have to also remember that that hair style and dress is on Alizee, which of course makes a huge difference.

Counterfactually, imagine putting a J'en ai Marre outfit on your aunt - would that really make here look like Alizee?
Old 05-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey View Post
Counterfactually, imagine putting a J'en ai Marre outfit on your aunt - would that really make here look like Alizee?
Reminds me of somebody who posted this pic on her MySpace...

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dbdbdb 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #dbdbdb 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #dbdbdb 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dbdbdb 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 05-21-2008, 03:31 PM
You must recover!

Neiteio is on a distinguished road

Helix, I love your signature. Lili looks gorgeous in it, but I start cracking up everytime the old guy appears and raises his eyebrows.

Also, I think the proportions on Lili's head are a lil' off in that Photoshopped now/then pic.