Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Now I am done, your posts make no sense. Your wrong about them cheating. They are really good and they obviously worked hard. To bad your not that good to play against them and be better than them so why do you have to make yourself feel better by bashing them and there fans. Just stop while your ahead, and if this keeps going your point won't get across because it's gonna be shut.

All you need is 1 Truck.

Last edited by Youpidou1; 06-22-2008 at 07:19 PM..
Old 06-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
And I am here to counter YOU, that there is no way to cheat in soccer

Oh please! You say, "There is no way to cheat in soccer" that tells me right off the bat that you know nothing about the sport. When Grosso dived in the penalty box he cheated because that resulted in Italy getting a penalty, and Australia lost as a result of that! Italy dived to get a penalty, thats cheating, any idiot with a half a brain can tell you that.

I don't support or condone Zidane, he is an exception for France. Italy on the other hand have a whole plethora of cheaters like the cheater Grosso, who dived against Australia, Totti who dived in WC in '02 to get a penalty and instead was kicked out of the game. Perotta dived in Euro qualifiers against France and he got carded.Geezzz.....there seems to be a whole pattern of cheating for the Italian team.
WHEN YOU DIVE, YOU CHEAT TO GET AN ADVANTAGE, TO GET A PENALTY TO WIN THE GAME! THAT IS CHEATING!

And secondly, I don't equate playing dirty with cheating, that is non-sense. Playing dirty is just playing dirty. Which Italy and Materazzi is good at, there is also another intentional elbowing of him on Sorin making him bleed, ( I was going to embed that video, but it is so violent that you need to be 18 or older to view it) isn't that playing dirty. Del Rossi elbowing isn't that playing dirty?
There seems to be a whole pattern of cheating and diving coming out of the Italian team.

Zidane head-butt was one incident. Where as in that video Materazzi plays dirty over and over agian. Fact is Italian players play far more dirtier than France.

Last edited by Ali; 06-22-2008 at 07:24 PM..
Old 06-22-2008, 07:29 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Oh please! You say, "There is no way to cheat in soccer" that tells me right off the bat that you know nothing about the sport. When Grosso dived in the penalty box he cheated because that resulted in Italy getting a penalty, and Australia lost as a result of that! Italy dived to get a penalty, thats cheating, any idiot with a half a brain can tell you that.

I don't support or condone Zidane, he is an exception for France. Italy on the other hand have a whole plethora of cheaters like the cheater Grosso, who dived against Australia, Totti who dived in WC in '02 to get a penalty and instead was kicked out of the game. Perotta dived in Euro qualifiers against France and he got carded.Geezzz.....there seems to be a whole pattern of cheating for the Italian team.
WHEN YOU DIVE, YOU CHEAT TO GET AN ADVANTAGE, TO GET A PENALTY TO WIN THE GAME! THAT IS CHEATING!

And secondly, I don't equate playing dirty with cheating, that is non-sense. Playing dirty is just playing dirty. Which Italy and Materazzi is good at, there is also another intentional elbowing of him on Sorin making him bleed, ( I was going to embed that video, but it is so violent that you need to be 18 or older to view it) isn't that playing dirty. Del Rossi elbowing isn't that playing dirty?
There seems to be a whole pattern of cheating and diving coming out of the Italian team.

Zidane head-butt was one incident. Where as in that video Materazzi plays dirty over and over agian. Fact is Italian players play far more dirtier than France.
Ok so Zidane straight-up headbutting another player isn't dirty and a dumb way to get a red card? Right, thats brilliant.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:32 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

I'm just going to say that, while I hold zero love for the Italian team, not all of them are Mazeratti. I hate Italian football because, well, its boring anti-football. Not because they dive-everybody dives. Fernando Torres is one of my favorite players in the world- and he dove multiple times today. Its strange, because just about the only people who don't dive are MLS players making ~50k a year and are only playing because they love to play, and yet the Italians as an entire MNT have developed this reputation of flagrant diving.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Now I am done, your posts make no sense. Your wrong about them cheating. They are really good and they obviously worked hard. To bad your not that good to play against them and be better than them so why do you have to make yourself feel better by bashing them and there fans. Just stop while your ahead, and if this keeps going your point won't get across because it's gonna be shut.
AND are you good enough to play against France on the International stage. You certainly aren't. Do you even play soccer? At least, I do recreationally. Face it, none of us on this forum are professional football players. We chose other carrers path. Your arguments are so looney.....

AND my above posts highlights a pattern of diving and cheating coming out of the Italian team.

Here is a clip where Italian players dive against the French team Lyon. This team couldn't score all day so they dived in the penalty box to get a penalty, fortunately, refree didn't fall for it and they both got carded:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iksdzlIOn3k&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iksdzlIOn3k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And here is Luca Toni and Materazzi diving, such great actors.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aBGP3QueQ5s&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aBGP3QueQ5s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

See I watch Serie A, EPL and La Liga, the Italians are by far the biggest divers!
Old 06-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Quote:
AND are you good enough to play against France on the International stage. You certainly aren't. Do you even play soccer? At least, I do recreationally. Face it, none of us on this forum are professional football players. We chose other carrers path. Your arguments are so looney.....

AND my above posts highlights a pattern of diving and cheating coming out of the Italian team.

Here is a clip where Italian players dive against the French team Lyon. This team couldn't score all day so they dived in the penalty box to get a penalty, fortunately, refree didn't fall for it and they both got carded:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iksdzlIOn3k&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iksdzlIOn3k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And here is Luca Toni and Materazzi diving, such great actors.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aBGP3QueQ5s&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aBGP3QueQ5s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

See I watch Serie A, EPL and La Liga, the Italians are by far the biggest divers!
Actually I do play soccer, I since I was a child all the way through high school and possibly in college. I think you fail to see the good and bad sportsmanship between players and fans though.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Ok so Zidane straight-up headbutting another player isn't dirty and a dumb way to get a red card? Right, thats brilliant.
No I agree that I was dumb. But your claim that Italian team doesn't cheat and 'you can't cheat in soccer' is absolutely looney. Zidane's incident was one incident and that was only becuase he called his mom nasty names when she was SICK AND HOSPITALIZED. That shows this guy has no soul. I would never insult sick mothers of opposing players no matter how much I despised them.

You gloss over that fact that Zidane was one incident. While that Italian ass-whole Materazzi and all those other cheating dick heads in the Italian team does it over and over again. Thats the difference. My above posts just highlights that.

Last edited by Ali; 06-22-2008 at 07:55 PM..
Old 06-22-2008, 07:56 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I watch MLS, EPL, some Serie A, Champions League, some USL-1, and international matches. Everybody dives, except previously mentioned MLS and USL players paid next to nil.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I watch MLS, EPL, some Serie A, Champions League, some USL-1, and international matches. Everybody dives, except previously mentioned MLS and USL players paid next to nil.
You should watch Serie A more, Italians they dive far more. Someone posted a video where some Italian team were actually practicing the "art of diving", where the Italians do a full 360 to over dramatized the fall, lol. Those cheating Italians. But I agree with you MLS players don't do these dirty things, they play just for the fun of it.

Last edited by Ali; 06-22-2008 at 09:10 PM..
Old 06-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Actually I do play soccer, I since I was a child all the way through high school and possibly in college. I think you fail to see the good and bad sportsmanship between players and fans though.
So, I just debunked your fantasy myth that, 'you can't cheat in soccer' (that statement alone shows, you don't what the hell you are talking about) by highlighting what a bunch of cheating ass-wipes the Italians are.

As for Italians fans, explain to me why they had to shut down Serie A for week becuase of fan violence and that Italian fans killing a police officer after a game. Just because you lose, you should go haywire and TAKE A HUMAN LIFE. While come you don't see this kind of bad behaviour coming out of the EPL where they had to shut dwon the ENTIRE LEAGUE FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK becuase of the conduct of fans.

Speaking from personal experience, after France beat Italy in Euro 2000 final to win Euro 2000 (and what a delightful game that was , France handing Italians there asses ). The Italians in my town I was living at the time started swearing and throwing eggs at the French after the French were celebrating on the streets. Typical retarded Italian behaviour.

While come when France beat Brazil in WC '98, Brazilian fans didn't go around doing these things. I visit football forums and Brazilians fans are the classiest ever. No wonder Brazil won the best sportsman like award in WC '06. It's a fact, that there is far more violence in Italian football. Italy is bad on and off the pitch.

And By the Way, Zidane has won a WC, Euro 2000, Champions League, La Liga titles. He was voted 3 Time World Player of the Year and WC MVP. He has accomplised far more than that Italian loser Materazzi. This Italian ass-wipe hasn't won Champions League, Euro and he hasn't won any World Player of the Year or any WC MVP awards and he certainly won't in the near future. Thats why Zidane is voted the most popular guy in France year over year.

Last edited by Ali; 06-22-2008 at 09:05 PM..