Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Sorry to hear you're not feeling so hot, FRA, and that your post was deleted. Try not to dwell on it, sir, just focus on getting better.

She's also a self-professed computer/internet nerd (or at least she was once), and I've seen that some of the friends in her Top 11 (or whatever it is now) have actually left her messages there, albeit sparingly. I wouldn't be surprised if Lili was maintaining both her MySpace and Facebook pages herself, or at least collaborating on them with somebody, possibly Jérémy. More celebrities do than you'd expect--Kevin Smith directly maintains his MySpace and Facebook pages, for example, with a little help from the guys who maintain the View Askew website.

Yeah that's me, lowering the bar wherever I go.
Better yet, she's an Apple fan!

Musicians like me like their Apple computers.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:59 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Thanks you guys.
Yeah tbailey I try to keep the posts on her page once a day, twice the most and on a rare occasion. Snatcher I hope your right about it being a glitch, that would make me feel good. Im not mad about it; no. Im just kindve upset and wondering what happened and hoping I didn't get her angry with me. I honestly think its her page that she operates, like deepwaters and Ruroshen said its consistent with her concert and or work schedule. I also do see her interact with her top friends every now and then.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-21-2008, 02:30 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road
Default LTNY Update: Week 1

I do think Alizée runs her own MySpace and the Psychedeclips group on Facebook. It's just that you can't assume everything on there is her personal doing, as she probably gets help, even if not on a regular basis.

Anyway, getting back on topic...

Quote:
LTNY Update: Week 1

Here's what project LTNY's been up to this week, plus a look ahead.

1. Flyers
The plastering of New York continues! Check out the image gallery for new evidence, and be sure to send in your own photos (they don't have to be in NYC, but that helps!). Amigo! has even drafted a great LTNY version of the poster for us to use, also in the gallery or in high-res for printing right here:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eFlyerNY-3.jpg

2. Times Square Event
Images on walls can only get us so far. Sometime this summer we'll be handing out flyers and promo CDs in Times Square. Send us feedback on a general idea for a time (evenings? weekends?), as well as any hand-out concepts you might have. And look for a Facebook event profile appearing soon!

3. Officers
We'll need people to help organize this and other events, so LTNY is officially putting out the call for officers. Lead Alizée's charge on American soil! This is a real-life position, so you must be living in New York or able to commute there, and minors please get your parents permission first! Email Snatcher42@hotmail.com if you're interested.

4. URL
Be sure to use our snappy new directing web-address, http://ltny.hitart.com !

Coming soon: A special LTNY music video! If anyone has a CD quality recording of the 50/60 Nellson Remix, please let me know!

-Ben
Here are the latest poster pics in high-res (Tribeca, Ave of the Americas, and Times Sq):

Old 07-21-2008, 02:47 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Hey snatcher, SonyBMG HQ is right down the street from you (ok NOT literally ) Have you payed them a visit, or thought about it?
Old 07-21-2008, 02:54 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Hey snatcher, SonyBMG HQ is right down the street from you (ok NOT literally ) Have you payed them a visit, or thought about it?
Yeah, it's in the cards, though I'm waiting to hear back about... something... first.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
I do think Alizée runs her own MySpace and the Psychedeclips group on Facebook. It's just that you can't assume everything on there is her personal doing, as she probably gets help, even if not on a regular basis.

Anyway, getting back on topic...

Here are the latest poster pics in high-res (Tribeca, Ave of the Americas, and Times Sq):

Ughhh... it's so cool what you're doing! It's too bad that the biggest city I live near is Pittsburgh, which is a good half-hour drive from my house.

P.S.: How are you printing these posters (what paper, etc.)?

Old 07-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Stuff like this is what makes me hate being broke and in college. Oh well, I shall do whatever I can to further the cause. I've manged to start infecting a buddy's girlfriend's group of friends with Lili love, I've just gotta keep exposing people to her.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Me and AC Mix have been planning our California end of the advertising campaign. Naturally he'll have to do most of the dirty work until I fly over there after October 23rd, and thus being a member of one of the usual stereotyped nations in America, i'll make do with what I can to survive.

Our plan is this, there are many Virgin Megastores in the Southern California area, now these Megastores naturally have a lot of "artists" standing outside their stores handing out samples of their music. So what me and AC are going to do, is make demo CDs to hand out, not only to radio stations, but to passerbys as well.

The track listing will include 1 minute - 1 minute and 30 seconds of each song. As to avoid handing out free albums

1.) Moi...Lolita
2.) Gourmandises
3.) Parlet Tout Bas
4.) J'en ai Marre!
5.) J'ai pas Vingt Ans
6.) A Contre-Courant
7.) Fifty Sixty
8.) Lilly Town
9.) Mon Taxi Driver
10.) (Random track - special to each disk, La Isla Bonita/other covers probably)
Old 07-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

La Isla Bonita should be on all of them since it offers a sample of her talents of singing in english as well as french

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-22-2008, 05:31 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

I would definitely add Youpidou to the list imho

thank you for adding Gourmandises

Last edited by tbailey; 07-22-2008 at 07:10 PM..