Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-18-2008, 05:41 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

I would really love to go, it's just all these practical things like finding an ok hotel and not get lost in Paris that bothers me a little hehe.
A noob question about tickets, I assume “CATEGORY 1” is the best / most close to the scen?

<3
Old 08-18-2008, 06:36 PM

mjmyo11 is on a distinguished road

how much do these tickets tend to be in american money
Old 08-18-2008, 07:38 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
I would really love to go, it's just all these practical things like finding an ok hotel and not get lost in Paris that bothers me a little hehe.
A noob question about tickets, I assume “CATEGORY 1” is the best / most close to the scen?
Ok, granted I've lived here now for like 6 weeks or more, but read what I just wrote here: http://www.alizee-forum.com/showpost...&postcount=290

I meant to take a map with me, but then when I got to the street and realized I didn't have it I just figured, ah, what the heck, I can just go to a metro station if I get lost. Once you figure out the simple metro station and if you know the station close to where you want to go, it's pretty easy to walk down the street and find a metro station sort of randomly if you are in the inner part of the city. Not that you shouldn't plan as well as you can before coming, but point is, it's one of the easiest places to get around I think. As for ok hotel, I don't know, book a 3 star?

And you want a ticket in the orchestra section rather than balcony. I think the mezzanine is the same section in this case as the orchestra section. There are only two categories. Balcony is up high, the other down below.

Do a little research too you guys. You might find it interesting to find out about Paris and the euro which I think is currently about 1.5 times the value of the dollar. So, I don't know, do the math. 1.5 times (or maybe 1.6 times) whatever it says the ticket price is in euros is the ticket price in dollars. If you want to know the current conversion, type dollar to euro into a search engine like Yahoo. It's as simple as that.

Merci Fanny
Old 08-19-2008, 07:06 AM
Never ever wanna leave you

Rachelizee is on a distinguished road

Are the November dates definitely off or are we still awaiting confirmation ?

Unfortunately I can't make the Paris show but I was hoping to go to one of the Belgian dates (holiday time permitting) so I hope they are still on.

Sorry if this has been gone over before but some members of this forum always seem ahead of the game (well , ahead of me certainly ) with the latest news.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:13 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Yes, "Catégorie 1: ORCHESTRE - MEZZANINE" (40 Euro).
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showpost...23&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmyo11 View Post
how much do these tickets tend to be in american money
They are 35 Euro (for Cat 2) & 40 Euro(for Cat 1). Google "exchange rates" and select whatever currency converter you want to use because they fluctuate daily. For the most part you can consider: 1.5 USD = 1 EURO. So, 35 EURO * (1.5 USD / 1 Euro) = $52.50 USD and 40 Euro * (1.5USD / 1 Euro) = $60 USD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelizee View Post
Are the November dates definitely off or are we still awaiting confirmation ?

Unfortunately I can't make the Paris show but I was hoping to go to one of the Belgian dates (holiday time permitting) so I hope they are still on.

Sorry if this has been gone over before but some members of this forum always seem ahead of the game (well , ahead of me certainly ) with the latest news.
November dates are still unconfirmed. Because it's getting so late and because Alizée's MySpace now only list Le Grand Rex, many believe that the November dates may either be cancelled or are being rescheduled. With the extreme that at least the Nantes, France venue is actually cancelled. ***This is all unofficial.*** Remember, she still had Querétaro, Mexico and León, Mexico listed on her MySpace throughout the Mexico tour when we in fact knew they were cancelled.

Anyway, some people (like those traveling from the U.S.) can't really wait for the confirmation on the November dates, because if the said beliefs are true, and there's only Paris, the longer one waits the more one would have to pay on airline and hotel.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 08-20-2008 at 01:19 AM..
Old 08-20-2008, 05:39 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Yes, "Catégorie 1: ORCHESTRE - MEZZANINE" (40 Euro).
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showpost...23&postcount=1

They are 35 Euro (for Cat 2) & 40 Euro(for Cat 1). Google "exchange rates" and select whatever currency converter you want to use because they fluctuate daily. For the most part you can consider: 1.5 USD = 1 EURO. So, 35 EURO * (1.5 USD / 1 Euro) = $52.50 USD and 40 Euro * (1.5USD / 1 Euro) = $60 USD.

November dates are still unconfirmed. Because it's getting so late and because Alizée's MySpace now only list Le Grand Rex, many believe that the November dates may either be cancelled or are being rescheduled. With the extreme that at least the Nantes, France venue is actually cancelled. ***This is all unofficial.*** Remember, she still had Querétaro, Mexico and León, Mexico listed on her MySpace throughout the Mexico tour when we in fact knew they were cancelled.

Anyway, some people (like those traveling from the U.S.) can't really wait for the confirmation on the November dates, because if the said beliefs are true, and there's only Paris, the longer one waits the more one would have to pay on airline and hotel.
Unless you believe, like I do, in the email posted on one of those French forums, I don't remember now, from Ki m'aime me suive, the concert organizer who said those dates were canceled and effectively Alizée is on a world tour and there will not be, as of yet, a French tour excepting the one date in Paris. That makes it official.

Merci Fanny
Old 08-20-2008, 01:31 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the advices. At least I bought a ticket through ticknet.fr now and hope it will be delivered

<3
Old 08-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Unless you believe, like I do, in the email posted on one of those French forums, I don't remember now, from Ki m'aime me suive, the concert organizer who said those dates were canceled and effectively Alizée is on a world tour and there will not be, as of yet, a French tour excepting the one date in Paris. That makes it official.
That really sucks. I really hope they are just being rescheduled for next year; at least that way I might have a shot of making it to one of them [fingers crossed].
Old 08-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

23 of October.

That's the one I'm going to, but parents already got the tickets, though they aren't very good (way in the back somewhere) I'm happy they finally got them for me :P so I don't think there can be much coordination :|
Old 08-24-2008, 04:45 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idéaliser View Post
23 of October.

That's the one I'm going to, but parents already got the tickets, though they aren't very good (way in the back somewhere) I'm happy they finally got them for me :P so I don't think there can be much coordination :|
You lucky dog. I'm not even going to ask my parents because I know they'll use their lame "school" excuse . Just make sure you enjoy it and write about your experience later, because I'll be eager for news .