Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-23-2008, 02:41 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

I'm just remembering to post this, but here goes.

Over the past 10 days or so, I've had two dreams that were nearly identical. Basically, I dreamt that her 4th album had just released. The media, internet, etc was abuzz, and after I heard it I was absolutely blown away. I didn't remember any song details even after I had awoken, but the songs were FANTASTIC. I do remember some slight details of the album, mostly that it was 13 songs long. It had the same spirit as Mes Courant électriques, but with the style of Psychedelices, and it was instantly a smash hit.

Here's to me having precognitive abilities, eh?
Old 08-23-2008, 04:36 AM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

you better have let her pick the n64 game!! lol :P
Old 08-23-2008, 05:49 AM
Tical 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm just remembering to post this, but here goes.

Over the past 10 days or so, I've had two dreams that were nearly identical. Basically, I dreamt that her 4th album had just released. The media, internet, etc was abuzz, and after I heard it I was absolutely blown away. I didn't remember any song details even after I had awoken, but the songs were FANTASTIC. I do remember some slight details of the album, mostly that it was 13 songs long. It had the same spirit as Mes Courant électriques, but with the style of Psychedelices, and it was instantly a smash hit.

Here's to me having precognitive abilities, eh?
Lets pray your having a little glimps into the near future
Old 08-23-2008, 09:25 AM

super5 is on a distinguished road

I rarely ever have happy dreams, but in a way this one is. soo, about two weeks ago, i had just got done watching her interviews on his site, and went to bed. obviously this is were the dream starts "Alizee was going to perform in milwaukee -were i live- and so she was on a red carpet type deal at the entrance to the place she was performing, she was talking to some interviewers and what not, and i guess i was able to walk on the carpet to even though im not famous or anything. she took a step back from an interview and was doing those poses for magazine pictures and what not, when i heared a scream and saw a man pull out a gun, so i dove in front of alizee and he shot and i got nailed in the heart. -ironic thing was, shootings arent suprising here- but i blacked out and what not, to wake up to fuzzy vision in an ambulance with alizee looking over me and crying, and then once again black out, to wake up in a hospital bed to doctors performing surgery or something -it gets fuzzy here- but in the process all i remember is dieing and waking up. but i woke up with a smile on my face, i was happy to take the bullet for alizee, lol rather interesting.....
Old 08-23-2008, 09:27 AM

super5 is on a distinguished road

i remeber my dreams extremely well in case u were wodering
Old 06-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

I just had my first Alizéen dream earlier this morning before waking up...

All I can remember is that I was somehow "connected" to her computer with my own computer (though not through chat or anything, because she did not acknowledge my presence), and I heard her unmistakable voice and other male voices discussing something. The only phrase I can remember her saying was ...sous la loi...

Bizarre.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

i have one every night, whether a small cameo of her or a starring role.

the most recent one i was at the "en concert" concert but I was the only freaking person in the audience

the one before that I was walking out of my local dennys and I opened a door for somebody and I was like "no freaking way that was Alizée" and I ran back in to look for her and the chef/her dad chased me out of the dennys with a tivo remote

the one before that I went to Corsica and Alizée was there and gave me a tour of the island

yea... weird stuff our dreams........
Old 06-24-2009, 09:11 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by super5 View Post
I rarely ever have happy dreams, but in a way this one is. soo, about two weeks ago, i had just got done watching her interviews on his site, and went to bed. obviously this is were the dream starts "Alizee was going to perform in milwaukee -were i live- and so she was on a red carpet type deal at the entrance to the place she was performing, she was talking to some interviewers and what not, and i guess i was able to walk on the carpet to even though im not famous or anything. she took a step back from an interview and was doing those poses for magazine pictures and what not, when i heared a scream and saw a man pull out a gun, so i dove in front of alizee and he shot and i got nailed in the heart. -ironic thing was, shootings arent suprising here- but i blacked out and what not, to wake up to fuzzy vision in an ambulance with alizee looking over me and crying, and then once again black out, to wake up in a hospital bed to doctors performing surgery or something -it gets fuzzy here- but in the process all i remember is dieing and waking up. but i woke up with a smile on my face, i was happy to take the bullet for alizee, lol rather interesting.....
you have violent dreams too aye?

Old 06-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

I've had several Alizee dreams. In one of the more recent ones, she announed she was pregnant again during a concert. For some reason, i got seriously angry about that in the dream.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:41 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
I've had several Alizee dreams. In one of the more recent ones, she announed she was pregnant again during a concert. For some reason, i got seriously angry about that in the dream.
i would too....