Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Never ever wanna leave you

Rachelizee is on a distinguished road

I know it's like a universal law or something but WHY does one thoughtless idiot always have to go and spoil it for everybody else ?!?
Old 08-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
I saw that picture when i tried to post my congratulations, it's not even close of looking real.
I've seen that too and unless that guy's account was hacked, I'm not really surprised anymore about what he is doing...
He crossed the border of beiing a wacko.
(just for safety I saved a screengrab of it...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggin View Post
I agree that the poster should be banned, not just from her page but from MySpace entirely. Could he get banned from the entire internet?
He should have been banned from all Alizée forums years ago. Basically since his appearance then.
He spoiled a lot of fun by pissing vinegar on many people's shoes.
But (most) people seems to like that and appreciate it for some reason.
It's a pathetic attentionw%#re imo.

I have no clue at all why his behaviour is tolerated.

Last edited by Just a Guest; 08-28-2008 at 01:34 PM..
Old 08-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Well to continue the horrible obscenities and insults to be thrown to him in another language...

Diya harus mati di lokasi yang ennga bagus, lokasi yang mati di hati.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:53 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

1. I'm glad that I didn't see what ever it was.
2. can't one block a specific user from posting on one's account?
3. Alizée doesn't respond to posts on MySpace. If she does it was a fluke or to a friend or colleague. Don't expect it no matter what you say.

Merci Fanny
Old 09-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
1. I'm glad that I didn't see what ever it was.
2. can't one block a specific user from posting on one's account?
3. Alizée doesn't respond to posts on MySpace. If she does it was a fluke or to a friend or colleague. Don't expect it no matter what you say.
agreed.
Also I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the amount of comments on her page per day have went down dramatically.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
agreed.
Also I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the amount of comments on her page per day have went down dramatically.
I myself haven't posted on her Myspace in a while.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
agreed.
Yeah, page visits and comments are down. I suppose since she hasn't logged into her myspace very much in the last month or so, there doesn't seem much point to leave a comment since she will probably never see it. I would imagine once she starts logging in on a regular basis again, visits and comments will go back up.

I think she needs to send out a bulletin from time to time just to let her fans know that she appreciates them. She doesn't have to say much, just the act alone will suffice. We all believe she probably appreciates us, but it sure would be wonderful to hear it occasionally. I don't think its too much to ask, and it would only take a moment of her time.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

I have to admit that not only have I never posted on her MySpace, I haven't even bothered to request she add me as a friend. What would be the point? Its sole purpose appears to be to provide the illusion of fan interaction. Even when she does log in on a regular basis, it's rare that she updates anything, and actual communication is non-existant. It's a one-way conversation, at best. I do visit it from time to time to see what other fans have to say, and check out the tribute works they'd post there...but since the blocks on videos and pictures, there hasn't been a point in doing that, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I think she needs to send out a bulletin from time to time just to let her fans know that she appreciates them. She doesn't have to say much, just the act alone will suffice. We all believe she probably appreciates us, but it sure would be wonderful to hear it occasionally. I don't think its too much to ask, and it would only take a moment of her time.
Exactly. I'm not looking for personal replies to every post made on her page, nor Lindsay Lohan-esque blog diatribes about whatever personal drama is being paraded through the tabloids. I respect Lili's privacy and her desire to maintain a barrier between her family and her fans, and I appreciate that she's busy. All it would take is a few lines every now and then--"Hi, I'm still alive, I'm still paying attention, this is what I'm doing or will be doing soon in very broad terms, thank you for sticking around." It wouldn't take a whole lot of time or effort, and I think it would go a long way in terms of keeping fans interested, and making them feel like they counted.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:08 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

True a little bulletin/"shout out" now and then to the fans would be nice. It's puzzling why this doesn't happen. One could come up with many reasons and excuses, but the fact is the fact -- all one sees is when she or whomever has last logged on. Come on Lili, throw us a bone!

But I also like it now that HTML is blocked in the comments. You have to admit that some were getting rather annoying, like those that autoplay and you'd have to scroll in search of the culprit(s) to silence.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 09-03-2008, 12:04 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
True a little bulletin/"shout out" now and then to the fans would be nice. It's puzzling why this doesn't happen. One could come up with many reasons and excuses, but the fact is the fact -- all one sees is when she or whomever has last logged on. Come on Lili, throw us a bone!

But I also like it now that HTML is blocked in the comments. You have to admit that some were getting rather annoying, like those that autoplay and you'd have to scroll in search of the culprit(s) to silence.
Yeah, I had a little talk with the guy posting the autoplay stuff a while back and he stopped after realizing the affect of what he was doing. It's amazing that's necessary, but ...
I don't know if there was any more of that, but now we can't post nice photos for Alizée's birthday or whatever. Still, it's fine if she gets nice messages from us. But yes, I guess some people should send her a private message suggesting that she communicate more with her fans. I mean at the least she could send us messages to let us know when she's making some public appearance. But that's never happened nor does she keep her own web site up to date with that. I really hope one day she realizes how important it is to her career (and maybe our morale at the same time).

Merci Fanny