Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Well I had this canny idea to just ask everyone to stop posting comments on her page for about a week to prove our point...

But that was kind of mean and I didn't want that.

So I have no idea what you all want!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:24 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
But yes, I guess some people should send her a private message suggesting that she communicate more with her fans...I really hope one day she realizes how important it is to her career (and maybe our morale at the same time).
Is it possible that she's become a little, for lack of a better word, complacent with regard to her fans. I don't mean this in a bad way, I'm just saying that perhaps she's become accustomed to our unwavering devotion and love, regardless of her level of fan-interaction. Because honestly, even if she hasn't acknowledged or shown appreciation for the support, it hasn't stopped people from posting "je t'aime" on her myspace daily. The PM is a good idea, as it might wake her from this reverie she's in ("Its okay if I don't thank them, they'll still be here tomorrow...").

I could be completely wrong though. She might be too busy, or even better, she might be preparing to throw a concert so unbelievably spectacular, she will never have to thank us again .

But let's face it, we do spoil her with our steadfast love and support . I doubt any other artist can maintain such a powerful fan base with the level of interaction she is currently displaying. But then again, she's Lili.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah, I had a little talk with the guy posting the autoplay stuff a while back and he stopped after realizing the affect of what he was doing. It's amazing that's necessary, but ...
I don't know if there was any more of that, but now we can't post nice photos for Alizée's birthday or whatever. Still, it's fine if she gets nice messages from us. But yes, I guess some people should send her a private message suggesting that she communicate more with her fans. I mean at the least she could send us messages to let us know when she's making some public appearance. But that's never happened nor does she keep her own web site up to date with that. I really hope one day she realizes how important it is to her career (and maybe our morale at the same time).
Isn't there a person on this site who claims that Alizee posted on his/her page?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-03-2008, 01:21 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Well I had this canny idea to just ask everyone to stop posting comments on her page for about a week to prove our point...

But that was kind of mean and I didn't want that.

So I have no idea what you all want!
How about "Operation T-Bone", as in Lili throw us a bone, and do a coordinated PM/MySpace mail containing the same subject title and message?

"Bercent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Isn't there a person on this site who claims that Alizee posted on his/her page?
Maybe the first few "friends" to be added when the account first became live. I think Cooney may have been one of these people.

It's not like she has to address each person, which would be awesome if she did, but she could just send out a MySpace Bulletin to all those on her friends list would make a world of a difference.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 09-03-2008 at 01:35 AM..
Old 09-03-2008, 02:03 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Is it possible that she's become a little, for lack of a better word, complacent with regard to her fans. I don't mean this in a bad way, I'm just saying that perhaps she's become accustomed to our unwavering devotion and love, regardless of her level of fan-interaction. Because honestly, even if she hasn't acknowledged or shown appreciation for the support, it hasn't stopped people from posting "je t'aime" on her myspace daily. The PM is a good idea, as it might wake her from this reverie she's in ("Its okay if I don't thank them, they'll still be here tomorrow...").

I could be completely wrong though. She might be too busy, or even better, she might be preparing to throw a concert so unbelievably spectacular, she will never have to thank us again .

But let's face it, we do spoil her with our steadfast love and support . I doubt any other artist can maintain such a powerful fan base with the level of interaction she is currently displaying. But then again, she's Lili.
Well, I don't know how that could be in a neutral way, but I think you may be right.
She was almost unheard from for almost 4 years and still had a horde of adoring fans. But there were some differences between then and now. I don't hold it against her that she doesn't post messages on her MySpace, but she seems to have no organised public relations campaign nor is she close with her fans.

Her Alizee-officiel.com web site news section was not even edited recently enough to bother mentioning her concerts. If we want to advertise her, there's no good official place to send people since no one maintains any site well enough.

It's cool to have an official site like she's big enough and popular enough to have it and it's pretty and all, but if she doesn't even add a little text to say I'm going to be doing a concert on this date, go here to find out what's going on or I'm going to be on Star Academy on this date, check it out here, then I don't know what. The MySpace is the closest thing there is to an official site where new fans can go and there are no links there to more information or fan sites. She effectively has barely any official presence in this world. Therefore, her fans are carrying her. That's fine. That's great - to the degree it works.

I think we must be careful to not start expecting too much from her, but for her own sake I think she needs to realize she has gotten complacent or it looks like it. I don't know if she can any longer create a sense of mystery that bates people's interest, but any way you look at it, there needs to be a place where people can count on getting the latest news and there needs to regularly be some news.

Merci Fanny
Old 09-04-2008, 05:13 AM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

But what if there is no new news?

Old 09-04-2008, 01:01 PM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
But what if there is no new news?

There is always some news, maby not in an epic scale like a baby or an album, but we care a lot of Alizée, and little things like:

"The dance lesson today went great" or "mmm today im enjoying the sun" is big news for us
Old 09-04-2008, 10:02 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmedia View Post
"The dance lesson today went great" or "mmm today im enjoying the sun" is big news for us
Dear diary, today I visited the dentist, cleaned out the closet, and sorted my socks . I call for a blog!
Old 09-05-2008, 02:19 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

the news is college is hard and limits my time on this site and time to think about Alizee = (

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-05-2008, 05:43 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

She seriously needs to get a better PR. Who ever's handling her marketing is doing a lousy job. She's extremely lucky she's got hardcore fans like some people here. But there is only so much that brad,snatcher,roman,rmj,etc can do for her in terms of publicity.
Her official site has waay too much bling bling than actual content. And it is not even on the first page on google search.
Trying googling alizee today and you get a fake pic, two beach pics and links to alizee wikipedia, alizee-forums,alizee america, youtube,askmen,etc but NO official site.