Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Many beautiful things have been said here, and many funny, a good mix if you would ask me.

I think Alizée would like to read this thread, and i hope she does.

Thank you so much, everyone.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-16-2008, 11:45 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I know for a fact that she lurks here occasionally, and although I don't know for a fact that she checks out the others it makes no sense to suppose she doesn't.

<snip>

Anyway, all these things you're saying you'd say to her -- you're saying to her. Hopefully that makes you feel good.
Kind of off-topic here, so forgive the derail...but I was just thinking, how bizarre would that be? To lurk on a forum about yourself, and watch a bunch of strangers analyze every little aspect of your life...debate whether or not you'd look better as a blonde, conduct a poll about which age you looked hottest at, speculate over whether or not you've ever tried drugs, and create funny little motivational posters with your photos?

I just put myself in Lili's shoes for a second, and man, that would be strange! Like, Twilight Zone strange! I can't decide if I'd get a kick out of it, or be monumentally creeped out. Hopefully it's more the former than the later for her...

Anyway, sorry. Just had a philosophical moment there. Won't happen again.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I was just thinking, how bizarre would that be? To lurk on a forum about yourself, and watch a bunch of strangers analyze every little aspect of your life...debate whether or not you'd look better as a blonde, conduct a poll about which age you looked hottest at, speculate over whether or not you've ever tried drugs, and create funny little motivational posters with your photos?
It's been a slow few weeks OK...
Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Kind of off-topic here, so forgive the derail...but I was just thinking, how bizarre would that be? To lurk on a forum about yourself, and watch a bunch of strangers analyze every little aspect of your life...debate whether or not you'd look better as a blonde, conduct a poll about which age you looked hottest at, speculate over whether or not you've ever tried drugs, and create funny little motivational posters with your photos?

I just put myself in Lili's shoes for a second, and man, that would be strange! Like, Twilight Zone strange! I can't decide if I'd get a kick out of it, or be monumentally creeped out. Hopefully it's more the former than the later for her...

Anyway, sorry. Just had a philosophical moment there. Won't happen again.
Yup, I've thought of the same things, but have come to the conclusion that she'd be touched by the depth of our passion. Plus, yeah I know she's humble and down-to-earth, but you can't possibly be that supremely beautiful and talented without getting the sense that you are exceptional. Did she honestly think that people wouldn't be going crazy over her.

And she's probably used to it by now, so I say onward to threads of utter randomness and harmless speculation!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:18 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Topic: Does Alizée Like Vikings?

(Please say yes Lili and put to rest those of Scandinavian blood and/or origin!)
Old 09-17-2008, 12:29 PM

outlaw is on a distinguished road

mine would b russel watsons theme song from "enterprise" and say here ya go! then vanish n2 thin air
Old 09-17-2008, 12:39 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Off-topic here, off-topic there...

I have never been a fan of the expression.
I think you should always speak your mind, even if it is remotely connected to the 'topic', it still was what spawned your thoughts. And if someone feel that they want to get back to the subject then that one should bring it back.

Anyway, I don't see the things you said as off-topic. I asked what you would tell Alizée and you question if we weren't already.

I have a confession to make, I will never be a 'hardcore' Alizée fan. You won't find me spending all my money and time buying all her merchendise and traveling across the world just to get a glance of her. It's not that i don't love and adore her, because i really do. I just don't have it in me, it's just too alien for me, I'm not a very good 'fan' of anything really.

I will, however, do my best to support the fandome of Alizée. As I feel that if you are going to be a fan of anything, it is Alizée (for reasons i have already explained).

In fact i don't even have an urge to follow any political leader, as i see them all corrupt. All i see is diffrent people saying diffrent things just to get a share of that power with greed as their only motor. Even thou they don't even know it themselves, this is the only reason someone would ever want to rule over humans.

I find it funny that i still support my ideals of 10 years back. The only good leader would be a inhuman entity, a god with no interests in power, money or any other human flaws. The closest thing to this i can think of is a robot, created by men with no other goal than the greater good of all humankind.

How's that for off-topic?

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-17-2008, 08:23 PM
A 19 KILLA

vercingetorix is on a distinguished road
Smile ''wow''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post

I think you should always speak your mind, even if it is remotely connected to the 'topic', it still was what spawned your thoughts. And if someone feel that they want to get back to the subject then that one should bring it back.

Anyway, I don't see the things you said as off-topic. I asked what you would tell Alizée and you question if we weren't already.

I have a confession to make, I will never be a 'hardcore' Alizée fan. You won't find me spending all my money and time buying all her merchendise and traveling across the world just to get a glance of her. It's not that i don't love and adore her, because i really do. I just don't have it in me, it's just too alien for me, I'm not a very good 'fan' of anything really.

I will, however, do my best to support the fandome of Alizée. As I feel that if you are going to be a fan of anything, it is Alizée (for reasons i have already explained).

In fact i don't even have an urge to follow any political leader, as i see them all corrupt. All i see is diffrent people saying diffrent things just to get a share of that power with greed as their only motor. Even thou they don't even know it themselves, this is the only reason someone would ever want to rule over humans.

I find it funny that i still support my ideals of 10 years back. The only good leader would be a inhuman entity, a god with no interests in power, money or any other human flaws. The closest thing to this i can think of is a robot, created by men with no other goal than the greater good of all humankind.

All I have to say bout that last paragraph is
Old 09-17-2008, 10:17 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

i would also tell her

by singing "i got a 454 with a 4 on the floor"

something like this

(sorry for the link but i can't find one that allows embedding)

PS: "i drive an '01" (not '86) "Jetta"

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 09-17-2008 at 10:30 PM..
Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post

Alizee has the qualities you desire and more. In fact she is already the Queen of the world!