Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I’m only speaking for myself, but I’m sure many fans feel the same way I do. I am not asking, nor am I interested in knowing any more about her private life than she feels like sharing. I am also not asking for her to explain what has happened with her career in the recent past. I am not asking for any information at all and I'm not implying she owes anything to us.

What I would like to see, however, is for Alizée to engage in some fan communication from time to time. Just a “Hi, how’s it going? Thanks for your support.” kind of thing. It would keep up morale and let fans know she’s still in the game. It’s good for the fans and good for her career, and really quite painless. But it is still up to her as to whether she wants to do it or not.

Remember this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p34BfiBmSA4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p34BfiBmSA4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That’s what I’m talking about. I remember how happy everyone was when they saw this. It gained her a tremendous amount of goodwill.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
tell me!!!....WHY does she have to explain ANYTHING to us! What she does in her private live, WE DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT!...and again, DEEP, wtf is ur obsession with thinking that something is wrong with her private life? Your like a freaking TMZ reporter trying to dig up any dirt about Alizee...and knowing that its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS still fuels you. You keep going back and forth in your logic. She owes us Nothing!! If she chooses to let us into her private life, then so be it. Until then, respect her privacy.

And really, her silence is hurting her career more than its "HURTING" certain fans who, for some reason, think alizee owns it to us to let know what she's doing bascially 24/7!... Don't you think everyone deserves some DOWNTIME in their lives? Did you all forget that she does also have a family of her own to care for? Did you also know that there's a thing called taking a vacation during the holidays to be with family and friends?
Jekyll and Hyde

As a forum participant Jekyll and Hyde always plays by the rules and is consistently cordial and helpful – a model netizen, until one day he comes completely uncorked and lashes out without warning. His unanticipated thunderbolts can temporarily rout even the sturdiest Warriors, and it often takes some time for his stunned opponents to mount a counter attack. Jekyll and Hyde’s sudden behavioral change may result from a psychotic episode, PMS, a downturn in the market, a surprise visit by the in-laws – or a session of hard drinking...
Old 12-14-2008, 05:08 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

LOL Can you please give me the link to the site where you got the picture? I know there is a whole collection of them.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:34 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

It must be those chatelain's, I don't trust them. It might just be me, but I found an "attending the 28/3 concert" thingmie on facebook, and there is a voting whether you're gonna attend the concert or not, and some Chatelain dude (he have, the real I suppose, Alizée on his friend list) is listed as "not attending". So why would he even bother find the group and vote? I think they are up to no good.

<3
Old 12-14-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
LOL Can you please give me the link to the site where you got the picture? I know there is a whole collection of them.
Here ya go

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
Old 12-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I discovered something new about alizee yesterday that i never noticed before and I will explain how it is relevant here after I tell you what I just realized.
First Alizee loves her fans no matter what, don't think otherwise I am certain now.
Second, you all remember the video of Alizee in Mexico where she has to escape from the autograph session and where she is being rushed down the stairs and into the van? If you watch the video you see alizee smiling and waving to fans from inside the van, even after what just happened, she is smiling and yes she is not ignoring the tons of fans chasing her from outside the window pounding on the glass, she is smiling and waving back. Even after the bodyguard comes and sit between her and the window, she reaches over him and continues to wave and smile. Then right after the van gets out of the parking garage and away from everyone, Alizee picks up her phone and sort of starts to cry.You can tell shes extremely upset, where as 15 seconds ago she was happy in-front of her fans. Also with the apology video you can also see she is upset but she is trying to hide it with a smile once again.
What I am trying to say is Alizee will never tell us if something is wrong, she will keep that smile on her face for us and let her feelings out behind closed doors. I think that is whats happening, she is going through rough times right now with her career and she is trying to keep that smile on for us. She is probably afraid the more she contacts us now, the more apparent it will become that she is hiding her sadness. After seeing the way she waved and smiled to all those fans after that autograph session, I have no doubt she cares lots for us. Just the way she was waving says it all, she was trying to wave to each individual person, not just the group in general.
I think once this valley turns back into a crest, which it will, she start to keep in touch with us more electronically.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-14-2008, 06:43 PM

whitey® is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I discovered something new about alizee yesterday that i never noticed before and I will explain how it is relevant here after I tell you what I just realized.
First Alizee loves her fans no matter what, don't think otherwise I am certain now.
Second, you all remember the video of Alizee in Mexico where she has to escape from the autograph session and where she is being rushed down the stairs and into the van? If you watch the video you see alizee smiling and waving to fans from inside the van, even after what just happened, she is smiling and yes she is not ignoring the tons of fans chasing her from outside the window pounding on the glass, she is smiling and waving back. Even after the bodyguard comes and sit between her and the window, she reaches over him and continues to wave and smile. Then right after the van gets out of the parking garage and away from everyone, Alizee picks up her phone and sort of starts to cry.You can tell shes extremely upset, where as 15 seconds ago she was happy in-front of her fans. Also with the apology video you can also see she is upset but she is trying to hide it with a smile once again.
What I am trying to say is Alizee will never tell us if something is wrong, she will keep that smile on her face for us and let her feelings out behind closed doors. I think that is whats happening, she is going through rough times right now with her career and she is trying to keep that smile on for us. She is probably afraid the more she contacts us now, the more apparent it will become that she is hiding her sadness. After seeing the way she waved and smiled to all those fans after that autograph session, I have no doubt she cares lots for us. Just the way she was waving says it all, she was trying to wave to each individual person, not just the group in general.
I think once this valley turns back into a crest, which it will, she start to keep in touch with us more electronically.
I never saw any of those videos, where can I see them?

The second angel poured his bowl into the sea,and it became like the blood of a dead man.
-APOCALYPSE
Old 12-14-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Second, you all remember the video of Alizee in Mexico where she has to escape from the autograph session and where she is being rushed down the stairs and into the van? If you watch the video you see alizee smiling and waving to fans from inside the van, even after what just happened, she is smiling and yes she is not ignoring the tons of fans chasing her from outside the window pounding on the glass, she is smiling and waving back. Even after the bodyguard comes and sit between her and the window, she reaches over him and continues to wave and smile. Then right after the van gets out of the parking garage and away from everyone, Alizee picks up her phone and sort of starts to cry.You can tell shes extremely upset, where as 15 seconds ago she was happy in-front of her fans.
Youtube or it didn't happen.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

here is the video for you guys

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/V0vW5ScNC-U&hl=en&fs=1 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

edit: oh amigo beat me too it, didnt see that

</EMBED>

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!