Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Put Alizée On Your Local Access Cable!

Most large cities in the US have local access cable TV channels, most likely there are already music themed programs that you could contact and dovetail in with(sorry for the bad grammar).

If not, you could start your own show.

Clips of En Concert or You-tube vids are a perfect way to bring Alizée to the public. Just use a slate to ID the work and Alizée of course and next thing you know, folks will be You-tubing her up.

I've already done some of this here in Texas.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
So today I was at a pool here in toronto, ready for some swimming. I was walking on the pool's deck when exactly at 5:02 PM a familiar song starts to play ... Holy crap, that's La Isla Bonita !
I was standing there, with a big smile on the face , and I was wondering "Madonna or, nah, Alizée??". While intro was playing, my heart was beating faster and faster, just waiting to hear a voice.... and, Holy shit, Lilly started to sing, not Madonna !! I recognized her voice at the first moment .
My instructor was calling me from the pool, he was already in the water, but I said, "nah, go to hell, let me enjoy this moment" . Heh I was so excited, it was the first time I hear LIB in América, and not played by me

So, was it Disque's hundreds of dropped CD's and effort? Did someone in the staff already knew her? WAS IT A RADIO STATION !?

Whatever was the reason, whoa, that made my month. Maybe our efforts for promoting her in America is finally working. I don't know, maybe it was a mistake and somebody tried to download Madonna's LIB, but, hey, that's how everything starts

Now, has anyone heard one of her songs in the states/Canada? Ruro have you?
I remember Lefty saying he once watched an extract of Parler Tout Bas on an American tv channel...

02/02/09 at 5:02, it was my day...
That is way cool Edgar. Alizee is our "Desperado"! When she comes on, we go into a zone. Too funny how you told your coach to back off.

What happened to you, happens to me everytime that damm Cold Play song comes on....Fuckers!

Did you ever find out who was the Alizee Fan? Was it a DJ? Kind of like the old school DJ's they used to have at roller rinks, exept this was a Pool DJ. And WTF man, swiming in Toronto in February?

Alizee is my Constant
Old 02-03-2009, 06:11 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool B View Post
That is way cool Edgar. Alizee is our "Desperado"! When she comes on, we go into a zone. Too funny how you told your coach to back off.

What happened to you, happens to me everytime that damm Cold Play song comes on....Fuckers!

Did you ever find out who was the Alizee Fan? Was it a DJ? Kind of like the old school DJ's they used to have at roller rinks, exept this was a Pool DJ. And WTF man, swiming in Toronto in February?
Indeed it was cool Its a nice experience, like if everything you wished had come true for 5 mins And heh, I didn't tell that to my coach but almost did, just moved my hand like "go to hell".
Well, when I hear Viva La Vida I think the same, I think I already expressed my thoughts about that in this thread .

I forgot to mention that I even asked the staff who chose the music I asked at the front desk, but they had no idea , they told me to ask to the staff on the pool.
So I asked a girl there and she told me that they had some music in the back, on a room (damn, so It wasn't the radio ), but then she said that sometimes it was the radio, so at the end it could have been the radio or a cd.
And the pool was indoor
Old 02-05-2009, 02:04 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hey, nice! Psychedelices is in the top 10 + GAY of the year by Mixup.
Though not everything sucks, the Jonas Sisters are there ....
Uh, what exactly does that even mean? And glad to hear about your "pool party" experience.

Merci Fanny
Old 02-14-2009, 08:56 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Received this today from Alizee-Latino:

They are flyers for promoting, "ready" to print. Though not sure how it will work, but I must say, nice organization .
Old 02-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

They are flyers for promoting, "ready" to print. Though not sure how it will work, but I must say, nice organization .
These are very nice. We should make some.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 02-14-2009, 10:36 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:

yeah, those guys kick ass.

Merci Fanny
Old 02-15-2009, 10:17 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Good Job

Key word..."Organization" = Lili visit.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 03-04-2009, 02:11 AM

KC Kcrooner is on a distinguished road
Smile A, Come to America?

Hi All Totaly new here but qwestion begs to be asked, will we ever see a concert in America? Maybe a small gig at the Garden or a Colosal Concert at the Coliseum? I was their when the Beetles made their invasion and this young lass has what it takes to rule the World.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:19 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

First off, welcome to the site KC Kcrooner. As for Lily doing an American concert, that has been battered around since the day I joined this forum. To bad Alizee doesn't have us as her managers. If she did, she would be more popular than Obama. It really comes down to her. I'm sure if she wants to do one, it would happen.

Last edited by Rocket; 03-04-2009 at 10:45 AM..

Tags
aam project, alizee, america, canada, promotion, tour