Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-19-2009, 10:30 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Interesting. That's nearly twice as long as the concerts from the Psychedelices tour. I'm intrigued to see how she pads it out, now. More songs from Gourmandises and MCE? Or maybe some material from the upcoming album? Curious!

I'm very tempted to go, I'm not gonna lie, but I know next to nothing about Aguascalientes. And given that you have to buy the tickets in pairs...
I'm free Ruro if you need a partner... JK
About the 2 hrs duration, that's what I heard on the other forums, though that's wayy too long for a showcase.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

it could be like a autograph thing also after the singing?
Old 03-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Danced With Alizee...

Alizeeinternationalfan is on a distinguished road
Default Two hours??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
it could be like a autograph thing also after the singing?
No way I can see her performing for two hours. I believe that in her first round of concerts, MF had her practicing like crazy to do all those dance routines. For Psych, she didn't dance really at all and I really, really doubt that she is practicing and routines for the Aguascalientes show. I am traveling across the continent to see her perform one song...anything more would be amazing!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:33 PM
A-Team

Julien posted this on Alizee-world:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien
- Concert at Grand Rex = cancelled.

-Alizee changes her company [? I guess he means KiMaimeMeSuive] (Bye Bye Ki maime me suive) and her concert in France will take place before summer 2009.

- Alizee won't do only ONE showcase in Mexico.
more than one event ??
Old 03-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Julien posted this on Alizee-world:

more than one event ??
Hijole edgar... You are so late man. That was posted on Ali Mex a long time ago
Old 03-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the responses, keep 'em up.

I'll probably buy the air travel(willing to take the loss) at least 21 days out, but on the count of the Grand Rex cancellations I'll wait 'til a little closer on the tickets, hotel etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I'm very tempted to go, I'm not gonna lie, but I know next to nothing about Aguascalientes. And given that you have to buy the tickets in pairs...
Hey Ruroshen, agarra el toro por los cuernos and get on down to Aguascalientes! (how you gonna know if you don't go?)
I looked at ticketmaster and it looks like the 2 ticket requirement might be over, but even if it isn't, just pick up the extra and then find yourself a Señorita-caliente in Aguascaliente (doble el placer, doble diversión). Young Mexican ladies really like Canadians and Americans.

Quote:
Well, this girl that organizes the event is often online in MSN, and I guess I could ask her some couple questions, though I dunno what any questions guys? apart from what AAA asked?

I know that she will perform about 2 hours (which seems to be too much ), though I will ask this girl by myself.
Thanks Edgar93! Just find out all you can and post please. I'm trying to decide between a quick overnighter or a possible 3 or 4 day long weekend.

Knowing what else is up with the Angel during this time will influence my decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Hi, Amigo! I appreciate Edgar93's post because it was definitely news to me.

Last edited by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio..; 03-20-2009 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-22-2009, 01:20 PM
M'alizee

Quote:
more than one event ??
well its good to hear that she makes more events, but not here in europe .
but hope we have good videos and news.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:21 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post
Thanks Edgar93! Just find out all you can and post please.
Hi, Amigo! I appreciate Edgar93's post because it was definitely news to me.
lolz don't worry AAA, I'm already used to Amigo going on my back . He is always looking for info to hijack my posts . JK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAA
Hey Ruroshen, agarra el toro por los cuernos you don't go?)
I looked at ticketmaster and it looks like the 2 ticket requirement might be over, but even if it isn't, just pick up the extra and then find yourself a Señorita-caliente in Aguascaliente (doble el placer, doble diversión). Young Mexican ladies really like Canadians and Americans.
I'm trying to decide between a quick overnighter or a possible 3 or 4 day long weekend.

Indeed Ruro, if you have the chance you should go. And Canadians are actually very demanded in Mexico by the girls .
I would stay there for more than one day AAA... you never know, an extra performance there may be possible...
and I don't think she will leave Aguascalientes right after the event, you never know when you will have a chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M'alizee View Post
well its good to hear that she makes more events, but not here in europe .
but hope we have good videos and news.
Hah! be sure that the vids and pics will come to AAm, Michael
Old 03-25-2009, 02:17 AM

Edisythe is on a distinguished road
Default About Aguascalientes

I hope I get to see some of you people there, tickets arent selling as fast as one would have thought.

This post is mainly as a heads up. Hehe, dudes, were are you getting so many ideas from? I currently live in Ags and I think it'll be really useful if some of you get some inside info from someone actually living in the city (and is a fan :P ). Sooo for anyone interested:

(I also see that there are lots of paisanos around, but dont know much about the city either. Be carefuuul of what you expect here.)

Firstly, I know a lot of you guys are really surprised that the concert is being held at the smallville, Mexico of cities around here, but you got to take into account, THIS ISNT REALLY AN ALIZEE CONCERT. What I mean is, this isnt your usual concert tour. She is the show piece of the dinner show on the traditional inaguration event of "Feria Nacional de San Marcos", The Crowning Ball Dinner (Cena-Baile de Coronacion). San Marcos is a, well, fair, that has grown a LOT in popularity and income. Aguascalientes, as many have pointed out, has nothing particularly special, with this one exception (the fair). The "concert" is rumored to have no more than 5 songs, and for someone solely going to listen to Alizee, that is a little unfair, since they will be stuck there for another two hours watching the crowning and other things I dont think they'll really care about.

You might want to say Im wrong, but San Marcos has gotten a pretty high level of importance in the country. (There is a reason it is THE national fair). The local goverment has invested like crazy on it for the past 4 years and even if the city isnt that great, the fair is getting there. You should ask Mexican stockmen about the fair, they'll tell you much about it (for what it means for them, at least)

The point of this all, is that bringing Alizee to the fair's inaguration is actually the goverment's finest card for this year promotion of the fair. A couple of years ago they matched Shakira's tour with the fair, and that got them winning hard. With each coming year they try to set higher standards for showing it off. That is mostly why she comes to such a small place, if it wasnt for this, i dont think Ags would stand a chance for someone like her in years.

As for the violence and insecurity that turns down some of the people up north, I gotta be honest, Ags used to be one of the most peaceful cities in the country, one of those that you could go out at 3 am in the morning, leave your car unlocked, and a single gunshot would create panic in the whole city for days (not exaggerating). But IT IS TRUE that some drug dealing has gotten a hold of the city, its been little bit more than a year since we started encountering this kind of problems. It is a general reality in this country, the authorities not being able to counter it, but in this kind of event you can be sure there is always some drug around (and the people behind it). The question is if they will rise up any trouble. (Last year various night clubs closed due the arrival of drug dealers, things have calmed down a bit). To anyone coming, stick to healthy fun, and i think u'll be fine.

Which brings me to this other point. For those expecting Alizee to hit up the next bar around, or being around the fair after the concert, I really think it is very unlikely to happen. Reason number one being all the security staff she is going to have on her, given the city's situation, or the myth around it, I wouldnt be surprised if she took a flight directly after the event. U dont really get to see celebrities of her importance unless you're with the staff of the everything or the celebrities are well known locals. The only places i would guess she would ever be interested in visiting are inside the fair grounds, and considering how many people there are in there at all times, and her popularity, there is no way she could advance a step without people smothering her to death. I'm not trying to be a fun sucker here, this last part was just an opinion but I think it's very reallistic. (Musical CATZ came by a couple of years before, nobody ever got to see the stars out of the theatre)

For those actually coming, you might want to get reservations or a place to crash in, as soon as you buy your ticket. The city's hotels get booked for practically a month before the fair, u wont find much if you wait to long.

Well if you need any info at all about places or anything, let me know, maybe i can be of some help.

EDIT: It seems I might have been a little wrong on the contact issue. Local Channel Six will be interviewing her backstage, and they are using a college kid (which I know, since i know her personally from other people) for the interview (which i presume, will cause a lot of people trying to get in or around through this person, unlucky me Im not her friend!)

Last edited by Edisythe; 03-25-2009 at 02:43 AM..
Old 03-25-2009, 04:37 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum, Edisythe. Good to see a fan from Aguascalientes! Thanks so much for the info, it's very useful and interesting. But one thing you did not say: are you going to the show???