Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-29-2009, 09:02 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Just got home from Paris so i'll be quick.
Thanks for all the comments both positive and negative. Some strange replies though?
Firstly, whats sick about it? I really don't understand that comment at all? If having a tattoo is sick then there are a lot of sick people in the world. If it's because it's Alizee's logo then perhaps you are on the wrong forum?
I'm not suggesting that anyone does anything they don't want to do? I just thought that the forum might be interested in seeing the tat?
'Let's get tattoo's' is a play on words. It's actually a song by a favourite band of mine called Carter USM. I tought it was a catchy thread name? Maybe not?
In this short life you do want you want to do. I like tattoo's. I have 3. I also have the badge of the football (soccer) team i support on my upper right arm and i have a bar code on the back of my neck.
They are mine. I like them. They offend no one. If you don't or don't like tattoo's in general that's fine by me. I have no problem with it.

Last edited by Junkmale; 03-29-2009 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: sp
Old 03-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

No problem here man, I like to have like 1 or 2 tats but seeng full body tats, dont like that for some reason. getting one on my sholder with Lili's name and also on my rib-kage of a dragon or some other reptilian creature What teams badge do u got?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:20 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah, my tattoo artist told me to get her signature and he'd put that on too. Uh, I don't think I want to do that, though I do recall saying that if Alizée wanted to pick up the tattoo gun, I'd have her do her signature in directly.
I would get a tatto from Alizee's hand too, I just hope she is skiled with the tatto gun, I dont want something like this on my back :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I think you screwed up your image links. Neither of those look like Alizée.
lol
the second one looks better for me Srb, though I dont really like the flames. Replace them for flowers
Old 03-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Im a 100% Sone

the second one looks better for me Srb, though I dont really like the flames. Replace them for flowers [/QUOTE]

ahahaha ok lol thanks for ur imput. lol i dont think I ever seen a dragon with flowers.

yeah Im also leaning toward the secong onr with flames instrad of a tribal.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:24 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Firstly, whats sick about it? I really don't understand that comment at all? If having a tattoo is sick then there are a lot of sick people in the world. If it's because it's Alizee's logo then perhaps you are on the wrong forum?
lol If you are talking about mav's post, I think he meant that you got a cool tatto JunkMale , it is just his Teenage Lexicon .

Mind to share some of your experiences in Paris when you have the time ?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:26 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Srbski,

Go for it!
My football team are local here in Northern Ireland called Crusaders FC.
Here's a link to the offical web site:

http://www.crusadersfc.com/

Badge is in the top left hand corner.
We are having a really succesful season so far. 3rd in the Northern Ireland premier division and in the major cup competition semi final. There is a good chance that we could qualify for European football next season, allthough Northern Ireland clubs always get knocked out in the Preliminary rounds, usually by some unknown team from Turkmenistan or somewhere.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Thanks, Srbski,

Go for it!
My football team are local here in Northern Ireland called Crusaders FC.
Here's a link to the offical web site:

http://www.crusadersfc.com/

Badge is in the top left hand corner.
We are having a really succesful season so far. 3rd in the Northern Ireland premier division and in the major cup competition semi final. There is a good chance that we could qualify for European football next season, allthough Northern Ireland clubs always get knocked out in the Preliminary rounds, usually by some unknown team from Turkmenistan or somewhere.

Thats a nice badge, yeah I know how u feel Serbian couple years have been knocked-out by Kazakstan or something like that. Lol we were all pissed off while watching the game. On further note hows ur head, and how was ur time in Paris?

My team that I suport are Crvena Zvezda. http://www.crvenazvezdafk.com/

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 03-29-2009 at 09:31 PM..
Old 03-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Nice, Junkmale. Like edgar says, I prefer the old logo to the new one, anyway. I've even toyed with the idea of having just the 'A' from it done somewhere discreet. I've made a deal with myself that if it's still important to me a year from now, I'll take the plunge.

Quote:
Nah, mavs is just trying to tell you he likes it, dude. It's like how we used to say things were "bad" and our parents looked at us all "WTF?!"
Old 03-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

Barcode you say? I wonder where that could have come from?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post
Barcode you say? I wonder where that could have come from?
Yeah i tought of that to when i read hte post. That series was great. jessica Alba, man.......what can i say.