Old 05-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama View Post
Hello everybody
I'm Osama i'm 18
the first time i saw alizee was 3 yaers ago
i first knew the song Moi Lolita and i didn't know anything else about her until one day i opend youtube and found an interview with her i watched the interview and i didn't have any idea what it was about but the way she was talking was amazing and her innocence
is clearly shown in her eyes and she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen
since that day i loved alizee more than i love my GF :PP
and i took a course in frensh for 5 months only 2 learn her own language (I still don't understand frensh very well so the course was kinda useless)
in my hometown kinda it was impossible 2 find someone who knows Alizee that's why i started 2 tell everybody about her and all i had 2 do is 2 make them listen 2 the song "Moi lolita" live from her 2004 concert and they go asking who is she ???
and when they do i never stop talking about her .
now all my family knows her and my friends 2
last months i met a guy who hates frensh music (I mean realy hates it ) and when he came 2 my birthday he haerd Alizee's songs (C'est trop tard) & (Hey amigo )And he asked me who is that girl !!!???
and tom i'm going with him 2 virgin megastore 2 buy him the (Psychedelices album and Alizee En Concert)
who knows may be next week he will buy her other 2 awesome albums.

Sorry but i talk 2 much about alizee (Actually i never stop) she is the only artist who is going 2 be my star 4 ever .
I LOVE U ALIZEE

BYE

nice to meet you man! im actually gonna do what you did too, as in, i signed up to take french next semester, and i hope it'll help!

feel free to talk to me about Alizee as much as you want. none of my friends care for her, so im always willing to talk!
Old 05-06-2009, 01:43 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hello everybody
I'm Osama i'm 18
i first knew the song Moi Lolita and i didn't know anything else about her until one day i opend youtube and found an interview with her i watched the interview and i didn't have any idea what it was about but the way she was talking was amazing and her innocence
is clearly shown in her eyes and she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen
and i took a course in frensh for 5 months only 2 learn her own language (I still don't understand frensh very well so the course was kinda useless)
in my hometown kinda it was impossible 2 find someone who knows Alizee that's why i started 2 tell everybody about her and all i had 2 do is 2 make them listen 2 the song "Moi lolita" live from her 2004 concert and they go asking who is she ???
last months i met a guy who hates frensh music (I mean realy hates it ) and when he came 2 my birthday he haerd Alizee's songs (C'est trop tard) & (Hey amigo )And he asked me who is that girl !!!???
and tom i'm going with him 2 virgin megastore 2 buy him the (Psychedelices album and Alizee En Concert)

Sorry but i talk 2 much about alizee (Actually i never stop) she is the only artist who is going 2 be my star 4 ever .
I LOVE U ALIZEE

BYE
Your username. Wow...eyes up.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hello everybody
I'm Osama i'm 18

I LOVE U ALIZEE

BYE
welcome to the forums, if you dont mind my asking where are you from?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-06-2009, 02:24 AM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Hold your fire men, this is not the droid you're looking for.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnjaUoR15dU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnjaUoR15dU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 05-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnjaUoR15dU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>
I didn't say anything, Osama is a very popular name, I just asked where he was from!
funny video though lol

Old 05-06-2009, 02:31 AM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I didn't say anything, Osama is a very popular name, I just asked where he was from!
funny video though lol
Just havin' alittle fun with it.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Just havin' alittle fun with it.
hahah i can tell, your use and timing with it was perfect

Old 05-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Lili --> tu es mon destin

Osama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Well firast of all welcome to teh forums man, glad ur abourd . Man talk as much as u want we all do it and love it lol. So again welcome and make urself at home
Thank u very much with u'r welcoming dude
and i will make my self at home (Can i have a drink:P)PLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
nice to meet you man! im actually gonna do what you did too, as in, i signed up to take french next semester, and i hope it'll help!

feel free to talk to me about Alizee as much as you want. none of my friends care for her, so im always willing to talk!
Nice 2 meet u 2. a french course may help u a little but u must use it alot cuz u might forget it at the end (I Kinda did)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Quote:
My username is my real name i'm from palestine i live in Jordan
and believe me i'm not who u think i am :P

this name was given 2 me 18 years ago (1991) and i don't like who u both are refering 2
i'm just "osama" .
BTW i visited america before (Santa Rosa, California) my sister is married and she lives there and i have 2 aunts one in washington and one in new york city and my mother's parents are there 2 they are all american citizens. as u know i visited usa and people bothered me there many times but i don't blame them as u know i understand what they feel (I'M PALESTANIAN) so if am bohering u just send me a private message and i will disable my account (it's okay i will keep on visitng this forum 2 see alizee's updates)

Thnx

Quote:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnjaUoR15dU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnjaUoR15dU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Thnx 4 understanding and dude that vid is very funny I can't stop laughing about it
Old 05-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Thank u very much with u'r welcoming dude
and i will make my self at home (Can i have a drink:P)PLZ

Nice 2 meet u 2. a french course may help u a little but u must use it alot cuz u might forget it at the end (I Kinda did)

this name was given 2 me 18 years ago (1991) and i don't like who u both are refering 2
i'm just "osama" .
BTW i visited america before (Santa Rosa, California) my sister is married and she lives there and i have 2 aunts one in washington and one in new york city and my mother's parents are there 2 they are all american citizens. as u know i visited usa and people bothered me there many times but i don't blame them as u know i understand what they feel (I'M PALESTANIAN) so if am bohering u just send me a private message and i will disable my account (it's okay i will keep on visitng this forum 2 see alizee's updates)

Thnx

Thnx 4 understanding and dude that vid is very funny I can't stop laughing about it
hey i didn't refer to anybody, I know a lot of Osama's its a very popular name along with Muhammad and Mike. I just wanted to know where you are from. You have no reason to disable your account, Youpidio (steve) he is harmless, he doesn't hate anyone or mean anything; he just gets pissed a little too easy. You have no right to be bothered on where you are from, not all Americans are like that, we judge you on character which you seem to have! Welcome to the forums!

Old 05-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

i'm just "osama" .

Thnx

as far as im concerned, it doesn't matter where youre from.
you like Alizee, then you're good in my books.
:P

Tags
alizée gifs