Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-27-2008, 02:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

On the days I work, I listen every day to cd's that I made up with only her songs on them, to and from work. I don't know how many times I've watched her videos at home. Her music videos, her concert, the stars a domicile shows, her interviews. But I don't fantasize about her. I know even if I was the same age as her, I wouldn't have any kind of chance with her even if she was single. If I could have one wish, I'd wish for one of two things. To have been in the front row of one of her concerts at the Olympia. What an awesome concert. I've never seen a concert with so many songs that I liked.
The other thing I might wish for is for her to get back together with Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutanant and back to the way she dressed and wore her hair in those early years. It wouldn't have to be with lyrics or outfits that were overly sexy that Alizee wants to get so far away from. Mylene Farmer wrote some of her songs that were very classy, like L'Alize and A Conte Courant and in several of her videos she was very classily dressed.
But I realize she has changed her looks, and the music she sings. To me, she'll probably never put out music that reaches the great quality of what she put out in her early years. So I'm just going to be thankful for all the great songs she has done so far.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:41 PM

Spaltl is on a distinguished road

Just close my eyes.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7d7 View Post
new member here. hy all. ive been watching Alizee videos on the web for bout a year now.found this sight the other day and decided to register.

well ill start by saying that this is the first time a girl has taken me like this.
its insane. i wake up in the morning and i watch a few videos of Alizee before going off to work then when i get home i watch a few more. well more like i watch them till i go to bed. i just cant believe this. this has never happend to me before.and the worst part is that i know its piontless.

i have deleted videos of her i had and also deleted my bookmarks to pages with videos of her in an atempt to just forget her but it hasnt worked.i cant stop thinking about her. its a real problem. i mean how can i ever have another girlfriend or get married knowing that this girl is out thier.all day ta work i think about her.all day at home i think about her.

well in conclusion i must ask, how do u guys sleep at night knowing this girl is out thier?
first off, let me say that i have a knack for finding old things bringing them back up. hence me going through all the old forums.

anyways, i think thats the same for like all new fans. i call it the "new fan syndrome"! hahaha, very creative, yes.

im really hoping that it'll wear off. NOT that i don't like Alizee, its.. just that its consuming so much of my time and thoughts! GAAAHHH!
i do the same. sort of. like, when i have to get up for PT in the morning, i'll just get up about 10 minutes earlier than usual so that i can watch a video or hers, or listen to a couple songs before i go and such.. and whenever i get on my laptop, the first thing i do is turn on JPVA, then check facebook and here.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

I check this forum, twitter, and lilitownUSA everyday severaltimes lol.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:56 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Man, you revived a dinosaur of a thread, wasabi !

I know Alizée-induced insomnia very well. I discovered her videos the week of the SAT II subject tests last year, and the night before the test, I couldn't fall asleep until 4:00!! I don't know what it was, but "Moi...Lolita" was on a constant loop in my head and I couldn't stop thinking about her . It goes away eventually though, I promise .
Old 05-10-2009, 10:26 PM

maverick is on a distinguished road

Its been about or over a year for me too. I couldnt stop watching a lot of her vids all the time either and i got a bunch of her songs in itunes and such now too with bookmarked pages of her. I dont know how long itl be until i finaly get over seeing her but it wont be soon cuz im still listening to her songs all day >,<
Old 05-10-2009, 10:47 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

i sleep fine, i'm actually more a fan of her voice
Old 05-11-2009, 12:57 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Man, you revived a dinosaur of a thread, wasabi !

I know Alizée-induced insomnia very well. I discovered her videos the week of the SAT II subject tests last year, and the night before the test, I couldn't fall asleep until 4:00!! I don't know what it was, but "Moi...Lolita" was on a constant loop in my head and I couldn't stop thinking about her . It goes away eventually though, I promise .
Yeah, it might take a year or two though

Merci Fanny
Old 05-11-2009, 01:31 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah, it might take a year or two though
oh my god, a year or two?? jesus christ.. i guess i am gonna drop outta college after all!

Old 05-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
It goes away eventually though, I promise .
Well, it goes into remission, anyway...but then you eventually see a photo you hadn't seen before, or a new performance, or you just rediscover one of the songs that you maybe didn't pay much attention to before, and it flicks that switch in you all over again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It's kind of like the Circle of Life, but without all the singing, dancing animals.