Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 12:57 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
One more time, with feeling: please watch the language in this thread if you'd like it to continue. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
...those dirty cheaters....those dirty cheaters....those cheaters...Those Italian cheaters...those cheaters...dirties, filthiest country....dirty cheating losers....punch those dirty cheaters.
I must say, that is some fine mod work, Ruro . Not a single curse word!

And, Ali, is it really fair to criticize and slander an entire country because of your hate for their soccer team? I've been there, and trust me, it is one of the most beautiful and interesting places in the world .
Old 05-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

^^ You took it wrong and misinterpreted what I saying. That's ok. My friend was saying cities in Italy are more dirtier than others. They don't spend much money on maintenaince as they do in other places like Paris. Paris, is a tourists city, so they city spends lot of money on time on maintenaince. Thats why friend was saying the city is so clean and beatiful unlike othes. Cheers.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:56 PM
t90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
You'll have to excuse my comment. It's just...Well...I've never in my life heard of a place called Barcelona. And I was an A student in my history and geography class. Maybe my teacher just left it out. But I can surely blind folded point out the great country of Italy who has the finest soccer players. Is it fail that I never heard of it? Hmm I guess. Kudos.
Youpidou1 a lot of us don't like how you go into certain people's thread and start something and get the thread locked. You don't even make sense. banshee was talking about club soccer not national soccer. You obviously don't know the difference. You are making a fool of yourself in front of everyone else. Banshee wasn't starting anything with anyone. You don't even know Barcelona or the team. banshee has right to be happy about his team. They beat the red devils, outwitting Ferguson is quite an accomplishment.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Alizee Fan!

One of my favorite games from Champions League.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfnfOea85hA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfnfOea85hA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I remember watching this game with my friends. Everyone jumped to their feet when Barca scored. One crazy game!
Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 PM

banshee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
One of my favorite games from Champions League.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfnfOea85hA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfnfOea85hA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I remember watching this game with my friends. Everyone jumped to their feet when Barca scored. One crazy game!
That was insane crazy game. They came back with a man down!! In like the 93rd minute.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banshee View Post
That was insane crazy game. They came back with a man down!! In like the 93rd minute.
I think Barca deserved to go through. Chelsea would not be an attacking team, they would play defense and probe and probe and follow on the counter attacks. While Barca would be all out attacking and play with all the flair. That's the only you could get past M.U. defense.

What is it like the third or the fourth time that these two teams have met. It's starting into a rivalry. And plaudits for Iniesta he doesn't often get credit, but he is the gel that holds the team together.

Last edited by Ruroshen; 05-29-2009 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Merged replies. Please don't double-post.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:06 PM
t90

Quote:
I think Barca deserved to go through. Chelsea would not be an attacking team, they would play defense and probe and probe and follow on the counter attacks. While Barca would be all out attacking and play with all the flair. That's the only you could get past M.U. defense.
That's exactly why I didn't want Chelski to go through. It might have gone to penalties.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:08 PM

banshee is on a distinguished road

Like I said. Who is your daddy? Barca Baby!
Old 05-29-2009, 03:07 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Thread locked in...

Old 05-29-2009, 04:00 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys just to remind you that we actually have a soccer thread, would be nice if someone posted on that old and dead thread . Pretty sure nobody can spoil that thread with non-football crap.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3805

Quote:
Originally Posted by banshee View Post
This is about the Barcelona in UEFA Champions League. Thats soccer. Idiots.

What he said!

Last edited by edgar93; 05-29-2009 at 04:03 PM..
Closed Thread