Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-05-2009, 07:39 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
If your turntable has a build in preamp you should be able to just run the turntable LINE OUT to the stereo’s LINE IN. Normally these are all RCA connectors. Are you sure the cable you are using is good? Does the stereo have a button or control on the front to select which source you are listening to? Of course there's always the possibility that one of the components is defective. I'm sorry, but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

That's were i think i'm having the problem.
Stereo dosen't have a line in at all, just a line out? I've connected this to the turntables line in but still no sound? The select button for the functions seems to be just using the already integrated turntable which isn't working. There dosen't seem to be a way to bypass that (i.e. there is no AUX function?)
I think i might have solved it though.
I contacted the manufacturer. I have another mini system which just has a CD player/radio. This has a AUX socket at the back. They think that if i buy an RCA to AUX adaptor the turntable should work with that. I've ordered one so it should be here soon.
If it does i can then connect the original Hi Fi speakers and with any luck that should work.
Fingers crossed.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Oh, it has an integrated turntable. Some of those units have very little in the way of connectivity. It sounds like what you're doing with the other mini system is the way to go. Good luck !
Old 08-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Today was not so bad day, buisy in the shop. Funny thing happened I got home around 5 as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out lol, woke up 20 minutes ago and I wasn't even tired.

Other note: if u see mine or Three's avatar change after the 12 on August dont wory lol. We made a little wager between us 2, since both of us realy soccer freaks lol and the rematch for USA-Mexico is on the 12. The wager was if Mexico wins I change my avatar to a Mexican flag, and if USA wins Three changes his avatar to a Serbian flag for a whole week. Regardless who wins it still will be a great match to watch.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
I've been on several cruises, many carnival cruises and a royal carribian cruise. I'm going on another one in a few months, i believe this will be the 5th or 6th one.

They're pretty nice but when you're between about 15 and 20, there's little to do. The clubs aren't fun cause you can't drink, and of course you're not gonna do the little kids stuff. So basically, you're stuck in between.

The food is plentful but inferior stuff IMO. It's edible but it's quantity over quality on a cruise. On each cruise i tend to wander aimlessly around the boat for hours doing nothing.
Haha yea I agree, the clubs were very boring and the stupid lady was a real "stiffler" but I had my friends sneak me a few drinks and once I got to the Islands....... Rum was plentiful and served to me since the drinking age was 18 I found myself mostly gambling eating and watching shows.
Today I just finished my last day at Disney World, I was thinking of Alizee and you guys when doing France in the world showcase yesterday at EPCOT. Tomorrow starts the two day trip back to NYC.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Haha yea I agree, the clubs were very boring and the stupid lady was a real "stiffler" but I had my friends sneak me a few drinks and once I got to the Islands....... Rum was plentiful and served to me since the drinking age was 18 I found myself mostly gambling eating and watching shows.
Today I just finished my last day at Disney World, I was thinking of Alizee and you guys when doing France in the world showcase yesterday at EPCOT. Tomorrow starts the two day trip back to NYC.
ahaha yeah i remember those good old days when my budies snuck dinks lol, only reason because my fake ID didnt look good lol. But anyways lots of fun . Anyways man have fun and safe trip back home.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:58 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

OMG I just watched Mademoiselle Juliette on MTV
A friend of mine was watching the tv and I was typing something in the computer, then I heard Alizée's voice

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1ZZreXEqSY&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1ZZreXEqSY&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

See the face of that guy at 0:26? you could say we had the same reaction

Then my friend said "didn't you watch that video on tv in Canada?"
Old 08-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
ahaha yeah i remember those good old days when my budies snuck dinks lol, only reason because my fake ID didnt look good lol. But anyways lots of fun . Anyways man have fun and safe trip back home.
Haha yea i stay away from illegal stuff like that! But I am a real hardcore rebel when it comes to ripping off labels that say "do not remove punishable by law!"
The trip home was not fun but thanks, I am home now and it seems I caught a cold from going from extreme heat to the cold AC all day long. I am gona go to bed... cya all in the morning/afternoon when I get my lazy ass up!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Well fake id's jsut to get into the clubs and stuff like that lol, but now i dont have to use it anymore hahaha One more month away lol.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

drove around for 5 damn hours looking for a water park that was just 45 minutes away... i felt that i lived up to the bad asian sterotype.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
drove around for 5 damn hours looking for a water park that was just 45 minutes away... i felt that i lived up to the bad asian sterotype.
Depends, were you driving a Honda Pilot?