Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-15-2009, 09:59 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

I don't know what this is lately but somehow I see beautiful girls left and right.

And now this: I've been chatting with a girl for the past two weeks or so and we really like each other. She already got my pic and today I finally got hers- oh. my. god. She looks just as cute as Alizée, I'm not kidding!
I will not go into details here cause I would feel bad about that but she is just like a dream, so sweet. Here is hoping...
Old 08-15-2009, 10:13 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
I don't know what this is lately but somehow I see beautiful girls left and right.

And now this: I've been chatting with a girl for the past two weeks or so and we really like each other. She already got my pic and today I finally got hers- oh. my. god. She looks just as cute as Alizée, I'm not kidding!
I will not go into details here cause I would feel bad about that but she is just like a dream, so sweet. Here is hoping...
Technically I see that as a good sign that you both have pictures of each other. As a supportive fellow heterosexual male I must bid you a good luck wish.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:39 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1QapENbGedo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1QapENbGedo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 08-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

frick. sometimes i seriously wish id never heard of Alizee.
hoestly, id totally take the blissful ignorance over this obssession!

as J.D once said to Turk "i miss you so much that it hurts sometimes"
true, i've never met her, so i can't actually "miss" her, but ya'll get the point.

she's so amazing on so many levels, way beyond the point of a simple physical attraction. i have that with many other female celebrities, such as kate beckinsale, jessica alba and rachel mcadams, but i feel nothing towards them as i do with Alizee!

FRICK! i need to either try to totally forget about Alizee, or go gay. i can't take it.

chances are, ima come bak on tomorrow and regrt this post. i don't drink often, so a bit of soju makes me feel fuzzy.

Old 08-16-2009, 02:10 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post

as J.D once said to Turk "i miss you so much that it hurts sometimes"
true, i've never met her, so i can't actually "miss" her, but ya'll get the point.

she's so amazing on so many levels, way beyond the point of a simple physical attraction. i have that with many other female celebrities, such as kate beckinsale, jessica alba and rachel mcadams, but i feel nothing towards them as i do with Alizee!

FRICK! i need to either try to totally forget about Alizee, or go gay. i can't take it.

chances are, ima come bak on tomorrow and regrt this post. i don't drink often, so a bit of soju makes me feel fuzzy.
What kind? I have like five cases of Chum-Churum in my fridge.
Trust me, just live with it, it does have an end point. I'm not talking the fandom of course, you can be a fan for a short time or for forever, but that seemingly blissful curse, it dies down after a while, took me six years broseph.

You will take it, like a man will, don't bitch out.
It is a painful form of happiness, and it's only tolerable while you're under its effects. When you're out of it, like Jung and me, you're going to look back and laugh really hard. Good and bad will come out of it, just don't spit on the face on beauty and bliss when it stares at you closely, i've done so and I regret it, all five times.
Beautiful girls now that I look back at them, but due to that horrid curse I could not bear myself to accept them. Now I feel its true shock.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Alizéeist Fanatic

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I just really hate the idea of not knowing something I know. And my obsessions don't really bother me. But I kinda get the point, sometimes it would be better without. :/
Like when you have been a while somewhere where you cannot listen to music, and only thing you wanna do is to get home and just press that Play-button. Withdrawal effects include headache, sweating, depression and fatigue(which is really bad if you cannot sleep without music).

I kinda like it when everyone seems to be having problems but me!

I'd prolly make horrible drug addict. Assuming Alizée doesn't count. But hey, it's neurotransmitters too?
Old 08-16-2009, 09:28 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

i agree with Barret =D

and most of the time yes. on our Campus xD (University)

i met a korean girl. and she looks... *wub* haha

Last edited by marik; 08-16-2009 at 09:32 AM..
Old 08-16-2009, 11:31 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

don't get me wrong Alizée is a beautiful woman, but sometimes one needs to move on from an addiction and see what else the world has to offer. It seems that many are finally realizing this. For those of you who haven't, best of luck finding your way .

Old 08-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
What kind? I have like five cases of Chum-Churum in my fridge.
that one exactly as a matter of fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
don't get me wrong Alizée is a beautiful woman, but sometimes one needs to move on from an addiction and see what else the world has to offer. It seems that many are finally realizing this. For those of you who haven't, best of luck finding your way .
omg, trust me. i KNOW whats out there.

its sort of like a smoker who knows the smoking is bad and is trying to quit, but just says "i just don't want to", but actually does?

yea, that's me. except.. i actually do NOT want to. just want a watered down version.

Last edited by wasabi622; 08-16-2009 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2009, 01:34 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
its sort of like a smoker who knows the smoking is bad and is trying to quit, but just says "i just don't want to", but actually does?
WAIT A MINUTE!!! is is some fancy way of saying smoking is bad for a person???

but on a more serious note you only get as far in and addicted as you choose to and that is my honest opinion