Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-23-2009, 04:56 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
She didnt do anything wrong, but being involved in this will probably affect her reputation/image negatively
I don't think so. She is only one of many on that list, she isn't politician, nor a 'big person', "only" artist She won't be listed as main person of that affair, she won't be associated with it. People will rather remember Sarkozy as someone 'big', not Alizée I think
Old 09-23-2009, 05:14 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
She didnt do anything wrong, but being involved in this will probably affect her reputation/image negatively
Not really. Remember that when the list appears , it was very suspicious that it was fake.
And the fact that Alizee name was in it, was use by the analysts to show the lack of credibility of this fake document...

( is it clear?)

Last edited by Bigdan; 09-23-2009 at 05:21 PM..
Old 09-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Not really. Remember that when the list appears , it was very suspicious that it was fake.
And the fact that Alizee name was in it, was use by the analysts to show the lack of credibility of this fake document...

( is it clear?)

Yeah dont worry lol its clear. She didnt do anything. But there are always those stubborn critic people who dont move on with this kind of stuff, and the interviewers/reporters who will be asking about this a million times. This might not impact her negatively, but its not exactly the best thing that could have happened right before releasing an album. Sure, at least the spotlight is on her again, but that could have been achieved another way. But im sure that she and her team will handle this smoothly.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

i doubt that the appearance of her name on it is really have that much of an impact on her career.. i mean, most of the attention is going to the politicians involved anyways.

AND.. Alizee isn't that popular of an artist in France anyways.
i found this out today cuz in French class we were on some French music website doing an internet activity.. we were to go to the top selling artist and such, but me, being me, just looked up Alizee but was dissapointed to find only about half a page with her stuff on it.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 PM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Today , in Paris, open one of the biggest political trial of the year for France.
The "Clearstream list" affair. The affair is too complicated to be exposed here, but to do a simple recall, famous peoples appears in the list as owner of a secret bank account. Everybody know now that the list is actually a fake.
The president Sarkozy is a plaintiff in the case (and probably the reason of the operation).
As you know (or maybe not) fakers have put on the list a mix of politics and showbizz people including our Alizée !
On tv, analists are talking about some names, but always says " the singer" (without naming Alizee).
So I asking myself if she put some advocate on it, and if she's also plaintiff (like the president !) in this case...

The trial is going to last 4 weeks.
So they put Alizée on a fake list? Why oh why must life do this.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

anyone who knows french been keeping up with this??