Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorock View Post
I could come up with.
No problem dude.... they seem pretty original.... I mean, it's not like more than half of those seemed pretty much copied/pasted from the Chuck Norris site and from previous posts...
Old 10-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Alizee can, in fact, build rome in a day.

Alizee can judge a book by it's cover.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:33 PM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
No problem dude.... they seem pretty original.... I mean, it's not like more than half of those seemed pretty much copied/pasted from the Chuck Norris site and from previous posts...
I didn't really check the previous posts. I just had to get down right to thinking. I know I copied a few of em from previous posts. ( sorry guys)
Here's some more.

Alizée knows where Waldo is hiding.
Hand sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs. Alizée kills 100% with her clean, shining, beauty.
Alizée knows the last digit of pi.
Ever wondered how the Patriots ACTUALLY lost their Superbowl game against the Giants? They were too busy watching an Alizée performance to care.
They were going to release a Alizée edition of Clue, but the answer always turns out to be "Alizée."
Alizée will never have a heart attack. Her heart is too busy listening to her songs to attack.
For Alizée, every street is "one way". HER WAY.
The Germans once joked they kidnapped Alizée. Thus, WW1 and 2 were fought.
Who let the dogs out? Alizée did, and what are you gonna do about it?
A pen is mightier than a sword. Alizée is mightier than everything. EVERYTHING.
The real reason why France is the most toured country in the world is because everybody wants to see an Alizée concert.
Ever wondered why Arthas ( from Warcraft) became evil? Someone bought the last Alizée concert ticket.
Alizée can believe it's not butter.
The real reason why France gave America the Statue of Liberty is because Alizée thinks Americans are pretty neat.
Illidan once said, "You are not prepared." By this, he meant everybody, but Alizée, is not prepared.

Last edited by Vorock; 10-25-2009 at 07:16 PM..
Old 10-25-2009, 09:41 PM

damn! am i the only one trying to think of my own?? seems like im adding 2 or 3 while everyone else just dumps a billion of 'em!

Old 10-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

nah, here's some i made up on my own Wasabi.

Fall06 actually pays attention in his Geosystem's Astronomy unit so he can further compose these geeky facts of our lovely lady.

Alizée doesn't look up at the stars in amazement, the stars look down at Alizée and they light up with joy.
Alizée put the moon up there so that Anny-Lee can have the biggest nightlight ever (and will kick George's @$$ if he tries to pull it down )
They actually want to make Pluto a planet again and rename it Alizée because of the relative size lol jk fun size rocks
Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
nah, here's some i made up on my own Wasabi.

Fall06 actually pays attention in his Geosystem's Astronomy unit so he can further compose these geeky facts of our lovely lady.

Alizée doesn't look up at the stars in amazement, the stars look down at Alizée and they light up with joy.
Alizée put the moon up there so that Anny-Lee can have the biggest nightlight ever (and will kick George's @$$ if he tries to pull it down )
They actually want to make Pluto a planet again and rename it Alizée because of the relative size lol jk fun size rocks
hahahaa, mind me asking who George is??

Old 10-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
damn! am i the only one trying to think of my own?? seems like im adding 2 or 3 while everyone else just dumps a billion of 'em!

those are pretty much re-worded Norris Facts

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alizée is the only woman who doesn't age. She will be 23 her entire life.

Alizée made the moon as a night-light for Anny-Lee/Annily (which one is it? I saw on her necklace Annily but everybody here uses Anny-Lee)

Alizée can touch her left elbow with her left hand.

In a crowded room of tall people, you can always spot Alizée by the pillar of light that follows her.

If a movie staring Alizée were made, it would gross $506,019,840,821,153.41 on it's opening night.

A lot of people thing the graphics on the 50/60 video were computer generated... WRONG. Alizée starting singing and pictures starting flying of the magazine a camera guy had and they all just rolled with it.

If Alizée were an element, her carbon symbol would be "Alizée Jacotey". She'd falsify the entire periodic table.

--
man mine blow
Old 10-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
hahahaa, mind me asking who George is??
oh, you might now know this, since it's real old school. I'm younger but I only know it cause they showed it to us in some class. Basically this dude George romantically offers to pull down the moon for a girl called Mary.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2BfGnTdPLTA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
Old 10-27-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
oh, you might now know this, since it's real old school. I'm younger but I only know it cause they showed it to us in some class. Basically this dude George romantically offers to pull down the moon for a girl called Mary.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2BfGnTdPLTA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
ah yes! this george i do know.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Recline yourself

Color TV was made to see Alizée better.

That halo above Russia a while back was actually an alien space ship asking when Alizée's album will be released intergalactically.

Alizée can turn water into wine, thus why the French drink it so much.

Alizée scoffs at Alizé

Alizée's skeleton is made of pure diamond. The Indiana Jones aliens are so jealous.

Alizée can drink an entire bottle of lemon juice by sucking in through her tear-ducts

Alizée can breath fire if she wants to.

The Parthenon originally held a statue of Alizée. It was struck by lightning in 1984.

Isildur didn't destroy the ring because he wanted to ask for Alizée's hand in marriage. He was killed by a band of jealous fans, and years later a little gollum by the name of Jérémy found it and gave the ring of power to Alizée.