Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-06-2009, 11:58 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I think the new policy will continue to be that they do not officially announce any participants until after the first concert. Alizée was thus not confirmed this year and will not be confirmed for next year. Go if you like the show.

By the way, "Avec son mari Jeremy Châtelain, candidat à la Star Academy, sa carrière est mise entre parenthèses." = With her husband Jeremy Châtelain, candidate at the Star Academy [what he's know for], her career is on hold.

I think they are pointing to the fact that she has not been around for a long time and we're waiting and at the same time worded it that way in order to segway into their next point about their relationship.

By this way, WordReference.com is your friend.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 11-07-2009 at 12:21 AM..
Old 11-07-2009, 09:49 AM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I think the new policy will continue to be that they do not officially announce any participants until after the first concert. Alizée was thus not confirmed this year and will not be confirmed for next year. Go if you like the show.

By the way, "Avec son mari Jeremy Châtelain, candidat à la Star Academy, sa carrière est mise entre parenthèses." = With her husband Jeremy Châtelain, candidate at the Star Academy [what he's know for], her career is on hold.
I think they are pointing to the fact that she has not been around for a long time and we're waiting and at the same time worded it that way in order to segway into their next point about their relationship.

By this way, WordReference.com is your friend.
*crosses fingers* Hoping for the best! Alizée has all the time in the world to release her album. I mean, it's Alizée. Who agrees?
Old 11-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I like what I've heard from Rob, kind classic rock. The others aren't so much my style. But what will be interesting is if Alizée can take these sorta underground electro artists who on their own usually do pretty experimental stuff, and focus them on something more accessible and pop. That could be quite special.
I agree, Ben. From what I’ve heard, some of these artists are not so much my style either, and I found their work to be somewhat mundane and uninspiring. And I also agree that I found Rob’s work more interesting.

The thing is, I also don’t find the color yellow by itself to be very inspiring either. But mix yellow together with other colors in the right design and proportions, and you can create a painting that is a masterpiece. So it will be interesting to see how these elements combine within the vision of Alizée and her team. I am optimistic about this new album.

If the rumors are true about this being a concept album based on Edie S., then one might speculate that Jean Fauque is providing the lyrics for much of the album. One might further speculate that Alizée is using Jérémy and possibly others from Psych to compose most of the music, and that the roles of all these newly mentioned artists are to record the music and provide their flavor to the project, and possibly collaborate on some of the composing.

Regardless, this could be a very interesting sounding album. But the key to any success is to start with good songwriting. Properly arranged and executed in the studio, a well written song will go a long way to selling itself. I just hope Alizée doesn’t forget what is most loved about her voice. I hope she sings in keys that are more flattering to her voice and that it isn’t buried under too much processing.

Anyway, I am optimistic and I am anxious to hear this new album.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:31 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Got this from Alizee Latino, seems that its originally from Lillytown however, I don't have the Lillytown link, so maybe someone might try to check that out.
Quote:
English:

Some news thanks to julien of lilly town.

First, Alizée has changed her logo.

Second, she's scheduled for all the dates of les enfoires.

And last, she's recording a video, and a tour is sheduled for 2010.

Tomorrow a Press comunicate is going to be send.
http://www.alizee-latino.com/foros/i...seen#msg122382
Old 11-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Got this from Alizee Latino, seems that its originally from Lillytown however, I don't have the Lillytown link, so maybe someone might try to check that out.

http://www.alizee-latino.com/foros/i...seen#msg122382
I think I have to join some of these spanish speaking forums and make use of my spanish!! Awesome news, let's hope they got it right! let's hope for some US shows!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:42 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

What does it say? I don't speak the Spanish....
Old 11-09-2009, 08:49 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Posted on previous post
@BlackAnthem:

Quote:

Old 11-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
What does it say? I don't speak the Spanish....
MY TRANSLATION BELOW THE SPANISH

Nueno don ju' nos tiene mas noticias, vamos por partes...
Well mr. ju (?) has some more news for us:

Primero Ali cambia de logo, así que tendremos una nueva "A" (ojo diseñadores)
First, Alizée changed her logo, so we will have a new "A" (*wink* to the graphic designers)

Segundo Alizée salvo que pase algo de fuerza mayór, estará en todos los conciertos de les enfoires.
Second, unless some emergency happens, she will be present at all concerts of Les Enfoires

Tercero A pesar de que todo lo que va alrededor del disco es un misterio se pudo confirmar que está grabando un video promocional, y que habrá gira en el 2010.
Third, despite everything that has to do with the new album is a mystery, it can be confirmed that she is recording a promotional video, and that she will be on tour in 2010

Se espera para mañana un comunicado de prensa oficial We expect an official press conference tomorrow

Bueno Así que se va aclarando un poco el panorama de esto tengan paciencia y la vida será bella ^_^
Well things seem to be unfolding, be patient and life will be beautiful ^_^

P.D. Para los que no siguen twitter que esperan? las noticias vuelan por ahi... sigan al foro: http://twitter.com/Alilatino o a su servidor: http://twitter.com/RondasX/
For those who don't follow twitter, what are you waiting for? the news fly there, follow the forum: http://twitter.com/Alilatino or your (humble servant?) http://twitter.com/RondasX/

THEIR TRANSLATION:

English:

Old 11-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Here's the original French:
http://lillytown.forumactif.net/actu...a-dit-t116.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien
News n°1: Alizée change de logo.
News n°2: Alizée sera présente sur toutes les dates des Enfoirés. C'est en tout cas ce qui est prévu pour le moment.

Sinon, pour le reste, quelques orientations mais rien de bien précis... Puisque le secret le plus absolu règne autour de cet album... Mais un clip est en préparation, une tournée est bien prévue... Bref, ça travaille dur pour un joli résultat début 2010 !

Et pour finir pour aujourd'hui: Un communiqué officiel verra le jour prochainement.
News No. 1: Alizée changed her logo.
News No. 2: Alizée will be present at all the dates of Enfoirés. That's the plan at the moment, in any case.

Otherwise for the rest, some orientations but nothing very specific... Since absolute secrecy prevails around this album... But a clip is being prepared, a tour is planned... In short, she works pretty hard for a good result in early 2010!

And finally for today: an official announcement will come soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Rob, Tacteel, Para One and David Rubato also participate
Add Tahiti Boy to the list:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=143980
Old 11-09-2009, 09:38 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

And Julien's final words in that thread:
Et pour finir pour aujourd'hui:
Un communiqué officiel verra le jour prochainement.
And to finish for today:
An official communiqué will appear soon.

so, I guess that's the press release already mentioned. so, I suppose it will actually be the word that Jive/Epic said they'd give eventually.

Merci Fanny

Tags
2009, album, chateau, marmont