Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I dont think this is true. Alizee must know that almost all of Miami speaks Spanish and that shes probably well known there.....she would have no privacy vacation home or not. I think this is a rumor
i dunno if just speaking spanish makes them more likely to be aware of Alizee.. i have a lot of hispanic friends, mostly mexican(i was once in the court of honor for a Quinceanera!), spanish, or guatemalan, and NONE of them know Alizee.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:20 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default It Smells Red-Herringy...

Actually, a lot of French have been doing a lot of vacationing in Miami for decades. We stayed at this one place once, the Beacharbour, and it was lousy with 'em! (In a good way, I mean.)

But in this case, somebody seems to have started the rumor as a joke, or maybe they hoped it would help publicity. Or maybe the J-C's are really moving to Salt Lake City, and this is just to divert everyone's attention?

Anyway, don't anyone rearrange any Disney getaways just yet...
Old 11-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I don't think that Alizée has a big Cuban fan base
Old 11-12-2009, 04:39 AM

bresil is on a distinguished road

I´d not like to see her living in another country! her glamour comes from her language, her country and Paris of course. I like Miami but is only for vacations. Alizee, Paris and all France are a perfect astrological-conjunction that must be keeped "magically untouched". And Paris and France has a special felling and life-style that dont exist in any other place in the world.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:03 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

When was this article released? There is a lot to consider here. If they move to Miami after the next album then they most likely think that the album will be a big hit. And if they do intact movethen this will be her last album. So if we want her to perform here then we should tell her before she moves. Otherwise she won't want to perform. Is this like retirement????

Doubleposting: Ok, now that I am not on my slowly dying iPod...

So, assuming this is "news", and not just a temporary headquaters issue: Alizee, in my mind, is moving to Miami because she thinks her newer album will be a big hit. Based on that weird video on the homepage (which I have concluded is an advertisement for the new album.) she is expecting her album to be a big hit. And if it is she will stop making music and retire (to the USA which is pretty cool!). But if it isn't a big hit...well...let's hope it is.

I think to her this is a question of money. If her new album will rake in the cash for her she will retire on a good note and BE ABLE to retire.

Last edited by BlackAnthem; 11-12-2009 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bresil View Post
I´d not like to see her living in another country! her glamour comes from her language, her country and Paris of course. I like Miami but is only for vacations. Alizee, Paris and all France are a perfect astrological-conjunction that must be keeped "magically untouched". And Paris and France has a special felling and life-style that dont exist in any other place in the world.
i know what ya mean.. that's what i feel about Europe overall.

then again, i've never been to Europe so to me, it's all wwoooowwwwwwwwwww-ish

i really want to go, but im not sure where id go. naturally, my first choice is France, but at the same time, i want to go to spain so that i can try out my spanish! i didn't toil away at it for 4 years for nothing!

Old 11-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna go w/ you guys about this thing just being a rumor. does seem highly unlikely. It’s better that she’d stay somewhere in France or Europe.

Maybe the article was confused w/ Institubes moving, maybe it wasn't.

We may not know until someone would actually clarify this misunderstanding. Whatever it is, I think she should say something about it herself or we could wait to see what happens but what should I know.

Last edited by UniCom; 11-13-2009 at 12:02 PM..
Old 11-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

Anyway, don't anyone rearrange any Disney getaways just yet...
Lol we've been planning to go for some time, this is why this rumor is extremely interesting to me
(i'm assuming you read my post about us going, otherwise it would be an extremely weird coincidence that you say that )
Old 11-13-2009, 05:39 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I believe this to be a rumour. Miami is not all that great, unless you have lots of money. Even then, it is a dangerous city.

I can see people visiting there, but not living there. Also, the US is not going through good times financially now, and anyone who thinks they want to move here and live here should seriously rethink this out.

If I had the money, I would be so long out of here by now and have moved to France just to live out my days in peace in the country someplace where it is quiet.

The grass is always greener someplace else, but I believe that Miami would be a bad move. Alizée would be better off moving to the southwest coast of Florida around the Naples/Fort Myers area.

Last edited by C-4; 11-16-2009 at 09:49 AM..
Old 11-13-2009, 12:15 PM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmedia View Post
So here is a rumor that say Alizée, her husband Jeremy and their little daughter very seriously considering moving to Miami after the release of ther album.

Source:
http://www.purepeople.com/article/le...touch_a43781/1

Mod note: The record label Alizée is currently working with, Institubes, temporarily moved to Miami while their Paris headquarters was being built. This article is probably confused with that, or is just plain false. Either way, we're not considering it "news" at the moment.
Holy damn. In my opinion she's better off in France. It's her home, it's more beautiful, HEALTHY, and least likely to get on the terrorists nerves. Anyone else agree?