Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to AAm, NaW !!!! I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:43 PM

AfriqueDuSud is on a distinguished road
Default New guy from South Africa

Hi guys,

First off thanks for running and contributing to this site, this has already proven to be a huge resource, especially with regards to the new album ("Une enfant du siècle").

I'm from Cape Town, South Africa (English speaking) and actually a very new fan, the video's of "J'en ai marre!" where very popular here when they first appeared on Youtube for obvious reasons, however I never really enjoyed the song, though it was pretty catchy and the video quite pleasant .

Recently I got shown some videos again and this prompted me to go have a listen to the newer tracks which found I actually love.

Out of all of the albums I most love Psychédélices which probably makes me a little different from the rest of the older fans, but its right up my alley, keep in mind my complete lack of exposure to anything Alizée until really 2 weeks ago!

Hope to enjoy chatting with you folks, can't wait for that album!
Old 11-29-2009, 05:42 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Welcome AfriqueDuSud! I hope that you are learning quickly, there are so many things related to Her. And it's true that this forum is a great resource for discovering Alizée
And I also hope you stick here for long time and enjoy the forum.

And afaik there aren't many African people here, so forum is still growing and being multi-cultural, once more time:

Welcome!

And with that new album... well we know as much as it will be, 'when' it's our favourite question

Seems that we have similar time zone
Old 11-29-2009, 06:09 PM

supermaz is on a distinguished road

Glad I found this site, just discovered Alizee a few weeks ago. Hard getting info and media .
Old 12-14-2009, 10:32 AM

-OC- is on a distinguished road

Hello Everybody!

Just registered today, even though i've been wanting to do so for a while now (blame school, social life, w/e you want .

Despite the fact that i registered as late as i did, i must admit to have been lurking on the forums for quite some time now, reading most every post made since September. Hell, i even made use of the video library and listened to the podcasts. This really is a great site, and I'm looking forward to being a part of it forwards on.

My name's Nicklas, but i prefer being called by my nickname OC, which stems from the initials of my middle- and surname. I'm (only) 14 years old (turning 15 in two days though), so i am guessing, that I'm literally a "junior member" on this site. I live in Denmark, in a small town close to the second biggest city in Denmark. Because I'm Danish and the English language isn't my native one, i might not get everything right grammar- and spelling-wise, but i do hope that you bear with me.

That turned out to be a really long introduction (by my standards anyway), and i really can't think of anything more to say than:

Hello Members of Alizée America!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:13 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -OC- View Post
i might not get everything right grammar- and spelling-wise, but i do hope that you bear with me.
It is better than most peoples, and at least you try . Anywho welcome aboard, enjoy your time here, and all that welcoming stuff.

Happy early birthday BTW.

Regards,

Jung

Old 12-14-2009, 12:15 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Welcome -OC- to the forum! We hope you can stick around with us and enjoy the adventure in LillyTown and glad to hear you've been exploring around this forum and so far enjoyed it.
Welcome -OC-!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -OC-
i might not get everything right grammar- and spelling-wise, but i do hope that you bear with me.
Quote:
It is better than most peoples, and at least you try . Anywho welcome aboard, enjoy your time here, and all that welcoming stuff
^Very true, I'm impressed by your english and grammar, it is really good eventhough it is not your first language.

**Also a very Happy Early Birthday from my part aswell!

Last edited by Alex; 12-14-2009 at 12:19 PM..
Old 12-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Welcome to all the new members, hope u fellas have a great time here as all of us. OC happy early birthday wishes from me as well .
Old 12-15-2009, 02:56 PM

-OC- is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for the great reception i received upon introducing myself! I've arrived in what i consider the greatest Alizée fan-site of all, and I am very delighted to be here.

Here's to me hoping i can stay here as long as possible!

Also, thank you for the Birthday Wishes. Tomorrow's the day, yay
Old 12-19-2009, 08:44 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

< Manni. finally decided to sign up after ghosting the forums here for a while

Tags
alizée gifs