Old 12-07-2009, 10:24 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Take pics Scruffy!

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Yeah that was my next reply lol, take some pictures so that we all can see the beauty.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking awesome

but man it stinks for me cuz i figured out about alizee like 4months ago so i hate how i have to look back at the classics and know that i was living life without her, especialy since 2000-2004 were her golden days. but at least ive found her
Old 12-08-2009, 11:49 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
but man it stinks for me cuz i figured out about alizee like 4months ago so i hate how i have to look back at the classics and know that i was living life without her, especialy since 2000-2004 were her golden days. but at least ive found her
Exactly. I figured that out within a few weeks and within a couple months I realized that there was a chance that the new album era might not go well and if I continued to try to be a fan and become attached to Alizée I might be hurt if it didn't work out. I figured it was worth it and I still say it was worth it and I'll never say otherwise.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Exactly. I figured that out within a few weeks and within a couple months I realized that there was a chance that the new album era might not go well and if I continued to try to be a fan and become attached to Alizée I might be hurt if it didn't work out. I figured it was worth it and I still say it was worth it and I'll never say otherwise.
Don't say like that. Let us hope that her new album makes all these fears disappear.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:21 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Don't say like that. Let us hope that her new album makes all these fears disappear.
But, I've always said it like that. It was what I was thinking in early 2007. There was a time in 2007 when for a moment I really thought that maybe the album never would come out because it had been so long with no information. We were seriously cut loose, even more than now. The point is and was that Alizée seemed so great that even with the long absence and uncertainty, she was worth the time and all the expense. Indeed, we were ecstatic when we heard the first of her voice once again and the best times were yet to come. Sure, I wish everyone could have the same experience.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-09-2009, 02:53 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
But, I've always said it like that. It was what I was thinking in early 2007. There was a time in 2007 when for a moment I really thought that maybe the album never would come out because it had been so long with no information. We were seriously cut loose, even more than now. The point is and was that Alizée seemed so great that even with the long absence and uncertainty, she was worth the time and all the expense. Indeed, we were ecstatic when we heard the first of her voice once again and the best times were yet to come. Sure, I wish everyone could have the same experience.
One can imagine, Roman
I will wait for her as long as it takes.
Sooner or later something like this

will happen, and to me it will be a magical moment which will sweep away all the doubts and frustrations of the last months.

She will always be worth my time, what more is there to say?

Old 12-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Bienvenue à Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
One can imagine, Roman
I will wait for her as long as it takes.
Sooner or later something like this

will happen, and to me it will be a magical moment which will sweep away all the doubts and frustrations of the last months.

She will always be worth my time, what more is there to say?

Ahh good times!
The look she had at the time , too bad it didn't last long.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:14 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
Within a nanosecond I fell in love with her. Within 48 hrs of Youtube vids and forums, I discovered she was married with kid and done with her former image. I rose from the dead when she returned, 7th heaven when I touched her hand in concert!

All this waiting for the new album just gives me a chance to plan out my chances of seeing her again live in the flesh.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Ur one of hte lucky ones that actually met her in person, I basecly went on Youtube freak searching videos about her lol, and looking for CD's to buy hahah.