Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-11-2009, 02:23 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Trying to study instead of watching tv. What an addict! I'm jones'in over here.

Didn't watch tv for years, but started watching Hulu in like January. Big mistake. Of course, the alternative is search the net for other crap. I need like a year with no tv or internet. It would feel like the 70s again! What would I do? I have no idea. That would be so weird.

I spent 2 weeks in India in 2007 with no tv or internet. Wasn't watching tv then and didn't care, but by half way through my time there I was just thinking about coming back and getting back to this forum and Alizée - had only discovered her like a couple months before. I flew back awake for like a full day, got home, got on the net and came here. Screw sleeping, when you're a new fan to Alizée! Was awake for over 30 hours and that was a great day.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Trying to study instead of watching tv. What an addict! I'm jones'in over here.

Didn't watch tv for years, but started watching Hulu in like January. Big mistake. Of course, the alternative is search the net for other crap. I need like a year with no tv or internet. It would feel like the 70s again! What would I do? I have no idea. That would be so weird.

I spent 2 weeks in India in 2007 with no tv or internet. Wasn't watching tv then and didn't care, but by half way through my time there I was just thinking about coming back and getting back to this forum and Alizée - had only discovered her like a couple months before. I flew back awake for like a full day, got home, got on the net and came here. Screw sleeping, when you're a new fan to Alizée! Was awake for over 30 hours and that was a great day.
Which part of the country did you stay that you have to spend those 2 weeks without internet and TV? I am really surprised. Not watching TV in India is understandable. I myself never watch TV here except for cricket matches. Used to watch news on TV earlier, but left that too after going to hostel and college. What brought you to India anyway?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:11 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Which part of the country did you stay that you have to spend those 2 weeks without internet and TV? I am really surprised. Not watching TV in India is understandable. I myself never watch TV here except for cricket matches. Used to watch news on TV earlier, but left that too after going to hostel and college. What brought you to India anyway?
When you are visiting any country, you spend your whole time on sightseeing all the wonderful places, rather than watching TV

And wait, when you are going to INDIA from USA or Europe it's an amazing thing, it's so big country with so many brillant places to see, all over India, 2 weeks is not enough to visit this country Personally I wasn't in India, but 2 of my friends were and they told me very much about that country.

Today was next normal, a bitboring school day, excepts French lesson, which was quite interesting as always
Old 12-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Well, we had a Army Ball called "Dining In", which is a semi-formal occasion, though the main purpose of it is to have fun within the battalion and such.
We got to make fun of each other in mature ways, poke a bit of fun at many of the ridiculously strict military regulations and such.

Though, the real fun was at the after party.

lets just say.. that sober me was not aware of my subconscious love for a female cadet in the battalion, who i apparently was storming around looking for.. and that when that a girl's gotta go pee, she's gotta go. even if you're halfway through your own pissing.

and when i couldn't find the said cadet, i sent her many a drunken texts(to which i read in horror/shame the this morning), and left a voice mail at 2:30am..

here's what i sent:

1:33am
Wheqe aqde you??m

2:31am
yov! wmosk beautifful nexiaan i ever seen! you are pretty!

2:43am
ofu are pretty! do you wamup to date me,

Pleaz date me!&! you are g6rgeous!

2:46
Perey will you gnt out withme?

12:43pm (Next morning)
Um.. someone stole my phone last night?

Perez, btw, is the cadet's name, who happens to be mexican.

embarrassing, but i thought it might make a couple of ya'll giggle.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Well, my day was a very long one. Ugh, I got up and we went to my school to take a charter bus all the way to flippin Charlottesville VA, which is like 3 hours away. So we went, and we got to the stadium just in time. Our team did good, except maybe the quarterback, but we lost anyway . You can look up the score if you wanna know that bad. So the way back was annoying because the girls around us really wanted attention for some reason, and were being really loud. That, plus they played some "football success" movie for some reason, even though we just lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Wheqe aqde you??m

Good excuse
Old 12-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Well, we had a Army Ball called "Dining In", which is a semi-formal occasion, though the main purpose of it is to have fun within the battalion and such.
We got to make fun of each other in mature ways, poke a bit of fun at many of the ridiculously strict military regulations and such.

Though, the real fun was at the after party.

lets just say.. that sober me was not aware of my subconscious love for a female cadet in the battalion, who i apparently was storming around looking for.. and that when that a girl's gotta go pee, she's gotta go. even if you're halfway through your own pissing.

and when i couldn't find the said cadet, i sent her many a drunken texts(to which i read in horror/shame the this morning), and left a voice mail at 2:30am..

here's what i sent:

Wheqe aqde you??m

Perez, btw, is the cadet's name, who happens to be mexican.

embarrassing, but i thought it might make a couple of ya'll giggle.
hahaah wasab drunk, now thats a funny site
which I could join ya bud, but I got my calculus final tomorrow, I am so nervous, been studying all day yesterday.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Well today i had my first bball game for my rec team. we lost 20-18
but then i called FYE because i had ordered the Gourmandises CD on black friday and still havent heard anything. once they said they did have it me and my dad went to portchester to go pick it up and while there, get some sports stuff that i need
so over all, one of the best days EVER. now all i need are the other CDs and the En Concert DVD
Old 12-14-2009, 05:19 AM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

On Friday, I think, I talked to my cousin who I had not seen for about 4 or 5 years. She lives in Florida were basically most of my live. Actually, I haven’t see anybody from over there in 4 or 5 years. She said she’s gonna call me a lot now. Because we haven’t talked after a long time, she started asking me a bunch of questions. How have I been? Do I have any friends? What’s my favorite actor or movie? What’s my favorite type of music, song, or artist? I’m not very good with decisions and cannot decide between what’s my favorite actor, movie, type of music, song, or artist. I told her that I had favorites, but when it came to the music questions, what could I tell her?

She doesn’t know I’m an Alizée fan and I didn’t tell her that I was but I suddenly found myself talking to her about France. After that, she wouldn't stop talking. However it would be nice to see everyone again.

I think everybody thinks I’m crazy for learning French and wanting to go to France. My cousins, my mom, and my brothers are just not seeing it. They think that it won’t be possible. Now, I feel like proving them wrong.

Anyways, that’s about it. As for yesterday, I bought some awesome Lait de Poule which I’ll be drinking for the holidays. As a matter a fact, I’m drinking some right now.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Slim Shady

shehakis is on a distinguished road

Today went pretty fast and wasn't all that bad... but since i have school everyday it always sucks
Old 12-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by shehakis View Post
Today went pretty fast and wasn't all that bad... but since i have school everyday it always sucks
It's good that you go school everyday. Those are the best part of life. I attended all my classes at school for 7 consecutive years, after that I had to go the college. Now for last 5 days I am alone and just passing time at home in vacations.

Today was a dull day like some previous days. Had nothing to do. Passed entire time just reading posts on AAm and articles on other sites. It is expected to remain same for some more days.