i see alizée not coming back for sometime after this next album

---------------------------------------------------

Old 12-19-2009, 07:56 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

don't take this in a bad way but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
1)her sales will skyrocket in Mexico and France because it is a NEW album.
Only if the album is amazingly good, otherwise they won't be that fantastic, she is fading in both countries. Just ask anyone on the street in Paris who she is.

Quote:
2)Let's say "Lady Gaga" doesn't change at all in her music and look for the next 5 years, she will fade away. So that is why people have to change their image, to stay in the market.
I agree that change can be a great thing, but you gotta leave the old fans behind and make the new ones.... instead Alizee has kept the old fans (some of 'em anyway) and not made many new ones.

Quote:
3)You can't stay in the house with your parents your whole life, so Lili left Mylene.
She left for her own reasons which is suffient to say and anyone here can agree with. This is probably for the better for her as a person, maybe not so much as a career, as it hasn't worked out too well for her yet and her true nature shows (if you look at it anyway).

Quote:
4)She doesn't want money she wants to be happy(she said in her interviews)
Oh she likes her money, can't go shopping or have that candy without it now can she.

Quote:
5)She is not all about looks, its 75% voice and 25% looks
You are absolutely correct she lost all her fan base because they don't like her voice.

Quote:
6)She speaks French so why would she sing in just English?
Here we can kinda sorta agree that language does not matter it is the music and good vocals that matter. Needless to say it's been lacking.

Quote:
7)Lady Gaga is not sexy, she is a homaphrodite and whines her songs, and woopdeedoo she spoke french in her Bad Romance song.
Gaga is a fine vocalist .

Quote:
8)Obviously if your on here she has captivated you. and if she captivated ENTIRE COUNTRIES with Moi...Lolita, she can come back even better than before.
Remember that is a song she just recorded vocals for and did what she was told to.

Quote:
That is all. Please tell me what you think
There it is, or did you want my overobsessed fan response?

Quote:
I just step in and munch on them for breakfast(I cant stop myself)especially when it is so easy to prove them wrong.
Munch away at me anytime. Prove me wrong anytime. See if you can.

Quote:
Gosh i feel like a bad person now. but i had to get this out haha
If it's what you truly think don't feel bad.

Old 12-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
don't take this in a bad way but...

Only if the album is amazingly good, otherwise they won't be that fantastic, she is fading in both countries. Just ask anyone on the street in Paris who she is.

I agree that change can be a great thing, but you gotta leave the old fans behind and make the new ones.... instead Alizee has kept the old fans (some of 'em anyway) and not made many new ones.

She left for her own reasons which is suffient to say and anyone here can agree with. This is probably for the better for her as a person, maybe not so much as a career, as it hasn't worked out too well for her yet and her true nature shows (if you look at it anyway).

Oh she likes her money, can't go shopping or have that candy without it now can she.

You are absolutely correct she lost all her fan base because they don't like her voice.

Here we can kinda sorta agree that language does not matter it is the music and good vocals that matter. Needless to say it's been lacking.

Gaga is a fine vocalist .

Remember that is a song she just recorded vocals for and did what she was told to.

There it is, or did you want my overobsessed fan response?

Munch away at me anytime. Prove me wrong anytime. See if you can.

If it's what you truly think don't feel bad.
wow you have answered each and every point, which many people would think, are correct to some extend. Now, aaroniu31, as he mentioned, has to really think about these to present an answer. Also that bad feeling will certainly disappear when sees this.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
dont take this in a bad way:
1)her sales will skyrocket in Mexico and France because it is a NEW album.
2)Let's say "Lady Gaga" doesn't change at all in her music and look for the next 5 years, she will fade away. So that is why people have to change their image, to stay in the market.
3)You can't stay in the house with your parents your whole life, so Lili left Mylene.
4)She doesn't want money she wants to be happy(she said in her interviews)
5)She is not all about looks, its 75% voice and 25% looks
6)She speaks French so why would she sing in just English?
7)Lady Gaga is not sexy, she is a homaphrodite and whines her songs, and woopdeedoo she spoke french in her Bad Romance song.
8)Obviously if your on here she has captivated you. and if she captivated ENTIRE COUNTRIES with Moi...Lolita, she can come back even better than before.

That is all. Please tell me what you think
1.) There are a lot of new albums coming in every hour. You don't see them skyrocketing. Album completion is one thing, album promotion is another.
2.) Well she changes her image every freaking month, though i'm not a fan, people do like her for some reason.
3.) Naturally, but if an underdeveloped bird were to fly before learning full well how to grow it's wings, it will fall. Question in everyone's own mind is how much she can learn in three years about the full industry and especially music making. Some of the greatest musicians in the world have learned instruments for over 10-20 years and are still unknown.
4.) What she said never really commentates ALL she wants. I can say I only want happiness, but deep inside, and perhaps the next day or the next hour, I could want a sandwich, or a couple hundred bucks, or the cutie 'cross the street.
5.) In a Pop music industry, looks are a big part of the package. It gives disillusioned people a reason to believe that this particularly perfect being can be everything, songwriter, actor/actress, etc. etc.
It adds to a spell.
6.) Not obliged to speak English or French, but why not try things out? A lot of moderately-successful artists have been capable to breaking barriers to sing or write songs in alternate languages.
7.) Despite my obscure dislike of the figure of Stephanie Germanotta, aka. Lady Gaga, there are things one should know. She does know how to play instruments, she does have a voice (outside of the album), she does write and compose her own music, which is a really big point considering a lot of popular artists don't. That small itch of French can be enough to attract a few hundred people, French or not. To an artist, this is important. To a non-artist, it's a "woopdeedoo"
And define sexy in your opinion, because all it will do is provide a definite contrast to what the next person considers sexy. One may think it's tasteful seduction, one may think it's downright nudity accompanied with the sounds of breathy ecstasy. So one cannot draw the line for that word.
8.) Prove it. MCE to Psychedelices? Population Sciences are based partly on trends, and to apply it to the album progressions, the trend is not good. Do not be quick to judge, rather include the criticism where it rightfully hurts to make the artist learn the lesson to become someone better.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:59 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Team Jung/Barret jumping in again to squash an overenthusiastic Fan.

Don't miss the next episode in their neverending struggle against excessive Alizée-Fandom!

Old 12-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
1.) There are a lot of new albums coming in every hour. You don't see them skyrocketing. Album completion is one thing, album promotion is another.
2.) Well she changes her image every freaking month, though i'm not a fan, people do like her for some reason.
3.) Naturally, but if an underdeveloped bird were to fly before learning full well how to grow it's wings, it will fall. Question in everyone's own mind is how much she can learn in three years about the full industry and especially music making. Some of the greatest musicians in the world have learned instruments for over 10-20 years and are still unknown.
4.) What she said never really commentates ALL she wants. I can say I only want happiness, but deep inside, and perhaps the next day or the next hour, I could want a sandwich, or a couple hundred bucks, or the cutie 'cross the street.
5.) In a Pop music industry, looks are a big part of the package. It gives disillusioned people a reason to believe that this particularly perfect being can be everything, songwriter, actor/actress, etc. etc.
It adds to a spell.
6.) Not obliged to speak English or French, but why not try things out? A lot of moderately-successful artists have been capable to breaking barriers to sing or write songs in alternate languages.
7.) Despite my obscure dislike of the figure of Stephanie Germanotta, aka. Lady Gaga, there are things one should know. She does know how to play instruments, she does have a voice (outside of the album), she does write and compose her own music, which is a really big point considering a lot of popular artists don't. That small itch of French can be enough to attract a few hundred people, French or not. To an artist, this is important. To a non-artist, it's a "woopdeedoo"
And define sexy in your opinion, because all it will do is provide a definite contrast to what the next person considers sexy. One may think it's tasteful seduction, one may think it's downright nudity accompanied with the sounds of breathy ecstasy. So one cannot draw the line for that word.
8.) Prove it. MCE to Psychedelices? Population Sciences are based partly on trends, and to apply it to the album progressions, the trend is not good. Do not be quick to judge, rather include the criticism where it rightfully hurts to make the artist learn the lesson to become someone better.
Good God man, I bet you were one of those kids who told younger kids that Santa didn't exist the moment you figured it out.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Bienvenue à Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

Damn, they don't miss an chance to jump on Alizée's fans no matter the subject, it's pretty sad, leave them alone nobody's perfect we got that.

It's just a matter of opinion, but you guys really LOVE to argue about it, like you are the voice of reason.

Where is the love?
Old 12-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Good God man, I bet you were one of those kids who told younger kids that Santa didn't exist the moment you figured it out.
Naturally.
I was never raised around the concept that a Santa Claus exists.
Nor were the Russians and certain Eastern Europeans, rather believing in a different Holiday deity that is slightly altered but nevertheless in the same vein.
Jumping upon the chance at hapless little children who dream of a Santa Claus every year and getting their wishes and letters and cookies and milk, signed and eaten and etcetera by their insomniac parents made me laugh.
Of course, further analyzing the systematic impressionism as to why Saint Nicholas became a universal idol adding upon the imaginations formed around anxiety for pricey gifts and the holiday season, it's an easy conclusion.
That Santa Clause is a bastardization of the human race's fondness for elderly men with thick facial hairs.

Please Wasabi, if you can't see through me, I don't think anyone can.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
and if she captivated ENTIRE COUNTRIES with Moi...Lolita, she can come back even better than before.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:22 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Naturally.
I was never raised around the concept that a Santa Claus exists.
Nor were the Russians and certain Eastern Europeans, rather believing in a different Holiday deity that is slightly altered but nevertheless in the same vein.
Jumping upon the chance at hapless little children who dream of a Santa Claus every year and getting their wishes and letters and cookies and milk, signed and eaten and etcetera by their insomniac parents made me laugh.
Of course, further analyzing the systematic impressionism as to why Saint Nicholas became a universal idol adding upon the imaginations formed around anxiety for pricey gifts and the holiday season, it's an easy conclusion.
That Santa Clause is a bastardization of the human race's fondness for elderly men with thick facial hairs.

Please Wasabi, if you can't see through me, I don't think anyone can.
Hahaha, me? See through you? I don't think so sir, you are too unique for me to do that to!

I can see a bit more into you though, especially with that last post. (Though I'm not sure how Russians and other eastern Europeans have anything to do with you believing in Santa Claus.. )

Tags
alizee, future