Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-21-2009, 08:23 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Lucky old me was at the hospital again for more tests?
It's not looking to good
Why oh why can you never get a Doctor to give you a straight, honest answer?
Old 12-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

After waiting a few days, my luck paid off and I got to see Avatar today. It was actually better than expected, even if it wasn't on an IMAX screen. Still, I awed by how much work the movie had been put to make this film. Literally speechless cuz I can't think about anything more to say. The Na'vi Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
So I just wrote "J'ai un pomme de terre"

Think I'll get any points for it?
I think you aced those points. Whatever you got, it was probably deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
For some reason, FCPS decided to be reasonable for once, and closed down the schools for the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily, the snow will stay over break as well, and I hear there's gonna be another snowfall just in time for Christmas too!! I'm excited, excellent way to end the year! There's a lot of snow out right now, for VA anyway, a foot and a half or more! I don't remember the last time it snowed that much.
I was watching the news and they said that Virginia was hit hard. Seems like you're cool with it though. Enjoy your extended vacation.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:09 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

So I went to white castle with a buddy and we were talking about random stuff, starting with college drinking stories, and somehow we ended up talking about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As we were talking about them, we drifted and talked about random war movies, and what I thought of their portrayal of military protocol and so on.. when suddenly, an older lady approached us and asked if we and just gotten back from Iraq! I can understand how she got a bit confused, seeing as how I have a high and tight, was wearing my Army boots, and had a military sweater on.. but then she told us that her son was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army and that he was on his 4 tour of duty, for the first time being deployed in Afghanistan.

Very random and unexpected. Seeing as how me and my buddy were just joking about how epic it'll be if the US went "screw it!" and threw the rules out the window and fought dirty.. then we get this unexpected injection of reality.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Universal Member

Didn't do much of anything today, again. Had an appointment that I just came back from and moved things around the house and that's about it.

Anyone going away for the holidays?
Old 12-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Nope not realy just waiting for Christmas on the 7th. In Serbia Christmas is celebrated next month on the 7th, and usually you go to church.

Back on track, today was just another hard day at work, and went to watch Avatar for the second time.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:37 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Had my face electrified, my entire body massaged by 3 mid-20 Korean girls, recovered from the hype of last night's uber-party, Team Fortress 2, daydreaming myself as a Na'vi, applied self-taught Kenjutsu, and now, reading logical fallacies.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Universal Member

In two days or depending where you live, the world will change. People will wake up and find mysterious objects under their tree. and if you're lucky, you'll probably hear an overweight's man humongous laugh. Who or What could it be?

So I had a fine day today. Cleaned up the house some more so everything will look good on Xmas Eve and the day after that. I tried to save up money to go some place like Florida where my cousins live (Been there) or Cali where my bros live (Not sure about going to far), or maybe France (farther than Cali but always wanted to go there), that way it wouldn't be all boring. But at $70, I don't really think I can travel over 2 states. Christmas for me this year will be different than I ever imagined. You would've thought Christmas was all about the joining of families during a special day. I'll just have to make the best of it. At least I'll be with my pets. Cleaning their surroundings. Gotta make sure they get a happy Xmas.

So, how was your day?
Old 12-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Cannot wait to see this.
Except that they butchered the title by making it a title "remake".
Karate =/= Shaolin Martial Arts

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jy3TwgpOfr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jy3TwgpOfr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Old 12-24-2009, 07:06 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road
Default Merry Xmas

So yesterday (now 1 a.m) was a fantastic day, because it was Chrismas Eve Day It's quite different here than in U.S. if I'm right. We eat Christmas diner/supper, traditionaly composed of 12 dishes, about 6-8 p.m on 24th December and after we get our presents from underneath the Christmas Tree
On 25th December we are celebrating and 26th is traditionally dedicated for visiting family and friends.

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Or like we say here: Wesołych Świąt!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:59 AM
Merci Alizée

Got chance to be online on the forum after 3 days. Missed some news, pics etc. Every time I miss it I have to go through all those new post and its looks somewhat difficult to me, but still do so. Most of the members must be busy in enjoying Christmas. So, I am waiting to see there responses about how they celebrated it this time. A week has left in the vacations, so I am busy in shopping and going different places etc. That's how my day goes now.