Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-25-2010, 01:08 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

I don't do cults. And there will never be a fish on the back of my car. Never in ten million years (of evolution).
Old 02-25-2010, 01:57 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
The order. The order that cut off the guy's hand that threw popcorn at our Goddess, in the other thread.
hmm... we could join forces...

we'd be more powerful than the Assassin's Creed and the Decepticons combined!
Old 02-25-2010, 02:43 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I don't do cults. And there will never be a fish on the back of my car. Never in ten million years (of evolution).
hahahaa, why not Chuck?

You don't have to necessarily show everyone. Some cults are best kept secret(though I don't know if it applies to this one. )

Old 02-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Considering I was a founding and retired member of the Order, not the Cult.
I openly advocate knights, viking warriors, front line infantry, not librarians and ritualists.

Seeing as how hiding represents cowardice, showing your flag colors is a bit more of a glory thing no?
Old 02-25-2010, 03:25 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
I openly advocate knights, viking warriors, front line infantry, not librarians and ritualists.

Seeing as how hiding represents cowardice, showing your flag colors is a bit more of a glory thing no?
Nah, you can have your blatantly open knights and vikings, where as us... we are more like Navy SEALs. We're out there. We're badass. But you won't see us coming until it's too late.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:37 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default The Order, The Cult, The

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
hahahaa, why not Chuck?
You don't have to necessarily show everyone. Some cults are best kept secret(though I don't know if it applies to this one. )
Sorry, gang. Let me clarify: First, I was in a p.o.'d mood last night (long story, nothing to do with any of you). Second, I meant I would never have this -

-on the back of my car or anywhere, 'cause it looks too much like the symbol that other cult uses. On the other hand, if our symbol looked more like this (Fish's avatar): Then that I could certainly and heartily agree with. And yes, even advertise on my car, bike, and wherever! Best of all would be that sticker BlackAnthem had designed:

But that still seems to be hung up in negotiations...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
I'm all for "showing our colors", too, Barrett! And actually, "The Order" sounds better to me than "The Cult". More voluntary, less mind-controlling. And a lot of cults are very secretive, not open or glorious at all. Does "The Order" no longer exist? Elsewise, why do you call yourself a "retired member" of it? If you're not so rabid as before, I'd just call you a "Founder and Member Emeritus".
Old 02-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I'm all for "showing our colors", too, Barrett! And actually, "The Order" sounds better to me than "The Cult". More voluntary, less mind-controlling. And a lot of cults are very secretive, not open or glorious at all. Does "The Order" no longer exist? Elsewise, why do you call yourself a "retired member" of it? If you're not so rabid as before, I'd just call you a "Founder and Member Emeritus".
I believe I was inducted into The Order once, so as long as I'm around its not dead I agree that The Order sounds much better than The Cult
And though I never claimed membership, it seems I'm also in the group picture of the Cult, with a fedora too
Old 02-25-2010, 04:48 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Her eyes and smile can light up the darkest of times. Her voice can melt a frozen heart and fill it with glowing and blind passion.
With the dreams to see her in the flesh, men travle around the world, across the sea and over mountains to see Her. A few have been lucky enough to see Her, many have not. I still have the ticket on my desk. For some it seems to have taken an end somewhere there.

Her purity and innocence made me believe there is still something good in mankind, and She made me want to become a better person by just being Herself, simple, kind and humble. A normal girl yet so special.

We contemplate and adore Her in peace. Unconditionally we stand beside Her. 'Cause when we see Her smile, time stops and nothing else matters.
But if anyone mess with Alizée, we shall pour down like rain of fire and strike down like the lightning.

In the darkest of times
We stand tall by Your side.
As the defenders of a Goddess
Togheter we ride.

L'Ordre d'Alizée

<3
Old 02-25-2010, 04:55 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Her eyes and smile can light up the darkest of times. Her voice can melt a frozen heart and fill it with glowing and blind passion.
With the dreams to see her in the flesh, men travle around the world, across the sea and over mountains to see Her. A few have been lucky enough to see Her, many have not. I still have the ticket on my desk. For some it seems to have taken an end somewhere there.

Her purity and innocence made me believe there is still something good in mankind, and She made me want to become a better person by just being Herself, simple, kind and humble. A normal girl yet so special.

We contemplate and adore Her in peace. Unconditionally we stand beside Her. 'Cause when we see Her smile, time stops and nothing else matters.
But if anyone mess with Alizée, we shall pour down like rain of fire and strike down like the lightning.

In the darkest of times
Togheter we ride.

L'Ordre d'Alizée
That was wonderful. Was that composed by the founding members, or is that a song or book you quoted? Either way, wow!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post

In the darkest of times
Togheter we ride.

L'Ordre d'Alizée
That...Was...Beautiful!!! Almost made me shed a tear