Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-11-2010, 10:52 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
In the past, if the gap got too large, they often would not.
Then again, sometimes they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
We lost our advatage!!!! She's loosing!! Come on guys let's get serious (-.-) If you're reading this post just take some seconds to vote and support Alizée
She's not losing. Soemone is just paying serious money to keep their person in the running.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
hahaha wow i just noticed that you put in the "USSA" too as your place hahahaha
Shhh! don't bring it to the mods' attention
Old 03-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Shhh! don't bring it to the mods' attention
hahaha...yah I'm a big Hitler fan, not for the bad side to him that was crazy and did horrible things to innocent people, but his speech skills. He was able to manipulate anyone through his words and speeches....sorry really random since I went from Russia to Germany, but hey I'm tired...
Old 03-11-2010, 11:04 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Someone just bought 600 points for Quentin Mosimann. Yet he is only ahead by 30 points.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Someone just bought 600 points for Quentin Mosimann. Yet he is only ahead by 30 points.
Yah what scrubs, they think they can overtake AAm with money, but we have manpower!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 05:56 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yah what scrubs, they think they can overtake AAm with money, but we have manpower!!!
Or should I say, FANPOWER
Old 03-13-2010, 07:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

This is a copy of the post I made earlier in the day on the thread in the news forum I started about Alizée being in 1st place on Radio Atlantis.

Copy
Well just a little update on my plans for tomorrow. The voting for this poll apparently ends around 8pm Paris time which I believe is 2pm EST. I have to double check this, especially with the spring forward time change tomorrow. So around 7pm Paris time, I'll start monitoring the vote every minute. I think what will happen is Alizee will have a lead and this guy in second will launch a last minute surge of votes to try and steal the win. I hope to counter this. How it all pans out will depend on the scores at that time and when he starts voting. I don't think I can do this all by myself and hope others will join in, in that last hour to see how things are going and lend a hand if able.

I don't know if winning this poll will do Alizee any good. Maybe the only real winner is Radio Atlantis. But I'm hoping by finishing first, it will get Lilly, this song and her new album more noticed, more air time and more sales. If it does nothing else than bring a smile to her face, then I think it will be well worth it.

I bought a few of the +100 votes yesterday, just to make sure I would know how when the time comes. The best thing about these votes you buy is you can buy another one right away. You don't have to wait an hour like you do for the free +5 votes. It cost $3 for a +100 point vote and $1 for a 35 point vote. It gets billed in most cases to your cell phone.If anyone needs advice on how to do it let me know. I don't think I'll be able to pull this off by myself, so I'm hopeful others will join in. I'm sure I cant and others in here cant afford to do this every week, but this week, Alizee is getting far more votes and deserves to win and I'm going to do my best to see she does.

End of Copy

Sumi1 has already offered his support tomorrow, hopefully others will to. We need to monitor Radio Atlantis in that last hour of voting and make sure this pretender to the throne doesn't steal the victory from Alizée.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:12 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

You have my support also. I am planning on throwing 1k votes in just before 19h CET just in case they freeze the order of play, for the top song, at the beginning of the hit parade. If one of you know any different I can change my strategy.
Keith
Old 03-13-2010, 11:13 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

This is getting too close now. Now the lead is about 160 votes and current Paris time is about 5:12am. We have to really boost up the votee and have a wider lead. These upcoming hours will be really decisive and we need to support her with more votes especially that we're heading to our normal sleep hours.

Keep voting Dudes!

EDIT: Holly S/@t! They passed us in just a couple of minutes! VoteVoteVoteVote!

Last edited by Alex; 03-13-2010 at 11:15 PM..
Old 03-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Right now she's second, make sure to vote as soon as the time is up!