Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-13-2010, 11:18 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Somebody just woke up over there and bought first place back. But I think as long as we stay within 500 points she will prevail in the final hour.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:50 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Lilli Number One Again

That mossiman will not get to the throne
Old 03-14-2010, 03:20 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default The clocks change TONIGHT? Oh sh....

Don't worry, she's back in first again, now.

btw:

Hi MyGogt! Now with you, me, and Waterski95, we're ready to start our own Cheesehead Chapter I mean Wisconsin Branch of the club! Lefty (from MN) recently said us 'Sconnies crack him up...

... For that matter, Wasabi and Rawdg aren't far off, either! Okay, party at my place! I'll go start the brats!
Old 03-14-2010, 03:41 AM

Hi Chuck,
I have two daughters going to school down in Madtown so I will probably catch up with you sometime this spring/summer. Badgers, Brats, and Beer.
Gotta Go vote and get some sleep.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:40 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Operation Alizée begins at 7 pm Paris time, 2pm EST

I know most of you know what's been going on in the Radio Atlantis poll this week, God knows I've been pestering people enough in the chat windows here and in AF letting them know, but for those of you who don't know, here are the details. There is an on line poll taken by Radio Atlantis in France. It starts and ends each week at Sunday at around 8 pm Paris time. The top 15 songs in this poll are played each week one day at a certain time. There are 3 options for voting, you can cast a +5 point vote, which is free, by going to there website and clicking on +5. Another window opens up, where you have to enter a 4 to 6 digit number, hit enter and your vote is counted. You have to wait an hour before you can vote again, or you can buy a vote. This option has 2 choices, +35 points which costs a $1, or +100 which costs $3. These votes you can buy as often as you want to. I'll give more details on these 2 options below.

Well this week Alizée has been getting by far, more votes than the guy who has been her main competition all week and that is Quentin Mosimann. What's been happening is Lilly is getting numerous votes, mostly of the +5 variety, to take a good size lead, then some fan of Mosimann or maybe it's himself casts a bunch of the +100 votes and easily jumps into first place as he has done again as of the writing of this letter at 6am Sunday morning. I think what will happen today is Alizée will slowly regain the lead today, as many fans cast the free votes of the +5 point variety, then when it gets close to the time when the voting ends (8 pm Paris time), this other pathetic character will steal the win by buying a bunch of +100 votes at the last minute.

Well being in the States, I don't know if this poll really means anything, but I would think at the least, if she won, it would get her, this song, and her new album noticed more in France. Hopefully other radio stations would be more willing to play her music and play it more often. Hell if nothing else, I think winning it would bring a smile to Alizée's face (
) and for just that reason alone, it would be well worth trying to win it for her.

So I'm going to do my best to try and win it for her, but I think I will need help. I'm going to monitor the voting today starting around 7 pm Paris time, 2pm EST. I'm sure Alizée will slowly gain on this character as many of the +5 votes are entered for her, but when it get's close to the time for the voting to end, Mosimann will cast a bunch of the + 100 point votes at the last minute to steal the victory. At some point during that last hour, I will cast a bunch of +100 votes. If Mosi is watching too, he'll be able to counter this, that's why I'm hoping some fans in here and in AF where I will post this item too, will hopefully casts their votes, free or paid for, it doesn't matter, who knows it might come down to a 5 point difference! So if you're free at this time, please cast a vote.

To buy a vote, you go to Radio Atlantis, http://www.radioatlantis.fr/en/chart...ade/index.html
Click on +35 or +100, like I said these cost $1 and $3 respectively,
I think the best option for people to choose after this is the SMS option where the charge will be billed to your cell phone service.

You then have to send the text message ap to 44536,
You will recieve a text message to which you have to respond "yes'' to.

You will then recieve an access code which you enter where it says Code1

Then the vote is cast.
For these votes you buy, you can cast them again right away.

I don't know yet, whether I'm going to enjoy this new album or not, but I owe her so much for bringing such a tremendous amount of enjoyment into my life. So I'm trying to be as supportive as I can. Lets get this done. At least we can say we did our share for this beautiful young French woman to who we owe so much.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-14-2010 at 08:40 AM..
Old 03-14-2010, 01:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
Hello all,

I wonder if they count votes right up until they play the top song or is the order of play frozen when they start at 19h CET?

Great site all,
Keith
I have no idea if they freeze voting in that final hour. This is the first I've heard mention of it. I don't think they do, but we cant take that chance. We don't have time to really find out. So right now it's 12:54 EST and 5:54 pm, Paris time. Shortly before 7, I'll cast in a couple of +100 votes just in case. If it's not frozen, I expect Mosi to make a final surge between 7 and 8 Paris time, that we have to be ready to react to.

P.S. Alizée up by 10 points at this time

Edit:

Mosi just took the lead.

Here's a link for anyone who wants to have the current Paris time displayed in a pop up window on their desktop.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-14-2010 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-14-2010, 01:49 PM

I know from watching this last Wednesday that the vote tally continues right up til 8pm. But I would think they have to set the order of playing the songs at some point, right?
Either way I am prepared to ensure she is in first at 7 and at 7:50 before they play number 2.
Just before 7CET I am making my move, and we shall see what they have to counter.

Edit:

Launching my first wave now.......................6:49CET
First wave completed 6:55CET

Last edited by MYGOGT; 03-14-2010 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Merci Alizée

Best of luck to all of you. Alizée's fanpower will certainly overcome others.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:55 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Lilly leading by 75 points now
I am using both my computers to vote for her...1 hour left, vote people vote

Edit:

Ahead by 375, thanks to MYGOGT
Our next move should be around 2:50 PM EST... I will also be buying (though limited) votes then...

Last edited by sumi1; 03-14-2010 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-14-2010, 01:59 PM

I am expecting a return volley from the other side anytime now. I believe this thing may top out close to 20k votes.
Almost 1k lead now. Great job all.
Countdown on the air is started.

Last edited by MYGOGT; 03-14-2010 at 02:01 PM..