Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
pretty cool vid there... would have been even more epik if she said it in english!
Right Sir, if she had said it in English then I would have made entry into my notes of all the words that Alizée had said publicly in English and it would certainly have been the best video of all those. But for now, it's among the best of all English and French videos.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Alizée hello video editing

Needless to say, I would not throw away one Alizée bit fingernail shard, so I'm happy we have every last frame of the hello footage for posterity! But for better presentation, one should clip the setup at the beginning and the camera droop at the end. After that is done, Ben should consider the merits of embedding the clip on the AAm home page. Great job, Scruffy!

P.S. Her voice was so soft. Alizée may have been feeling poorly, but was STILL a trooper.

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 04-01-2010 at 01:47 PM..
Old 04-01-2010, 02:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
Needless to say, I would not throw away one Alizée bit fingernail shard, so I'm happy we have every last frame of the hello footage for posterity! But for better presentation, one should clip the setup at the beginning and the camera droop at the end. After that is done, Ben should consider the merits of embedding the clip on the AAm home page. Great job, Scruffy!

P.S. Her voice was so soft. Alizée may have been feeling poorly, but was STILL a trooper.
I considered that. But I thought her fans here would want to see every last second of her footage and if Ben wants to crop it, he has my full approval.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Two for the price of one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I considered that. But I thought her fans here would want to see every last second of her footage and if Ben wants to crop it, he has my full approval.
I meant that there is plenty of space online for BOTH versions, but that the clipped version better suits the home page and a first impression of Alizée.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nJcmtE1gUXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nJcmtE1gUXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm sorry it took so long to post this but I think you'll agree the wait was worth it.
I'm workiing on getting that control window out of the video. Once I figure out my brother's camera, I'll repost it.
wow! thank you for this beautiful video Scruffy,
Finally, one of the dreams of Alizée American fans have come true by saying this beautiful words Alizée America! This is the one we were expected to happen since the birth of this forum! and Alizée fans have finally achieved it! great buddies
Old 04-01-2010, 02:10 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
But for better presentation, one should clip the setup at the beginning and the camera droop at the end. After that is done, Ben should consider the merits of embedding the clip on the AAm home page. Great job, Scruffy!
Could I suggest to respect the 16/9 original size? (Which Youtube didn't actually)
Old 04-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Cropped version of Alizée saying hello to AlizéeAmerica. This version can be used for the homepage now. I will send it to Ben

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3UVTUP1Wcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3UVTUP1Wcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

NOTE: Youtube is pretty weird for video uploading since at the end it either stops milliseconds before the end, or it cuts off a couple millisecond from the end of the video when uploaded.

Also the reason I cut it right after the "Bye-Bye" is cuz she sort of lip whistled prob cuz she had so much lip gloss on. And so I cut that out.

Last edited by User22; 04-01-2010 at 02:49 PM..
Old 04-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

hahah she cant prevent herself from smiling hahah....hello Alizee!!!!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Ahhh...your right, she can't help but smile
Old 04-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

STUPID SCHOOL COMPUTER NETWORK BLOCKING YOUTUBE!!! what did Scruffy post?