Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

It's about time somebody brought back this thread. I hope some of the newer members post what they would wanna say to The Lovely One.
I wonder what she would say if I asked her to prom lol
Old 11-30-2009, 12:46 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

wow, I totally don't remember writing that.... or even posting in this thread...

I've rethought what I want to say. I figured for Alizée, I'd be willing to throw my life away.

Je vous aime plus que vous ne pouvez comprendre. Je veux être votre esclave personnelle. Je veux faire ce que vous voulez que je fasse.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:34 AM

dan6480 is on a distinguished road

I would tell her...

You are amazing à ce que vous faites. Je vous souhaite une vie heureuse pour vous et votre famille.

Last edited by dan6480; 11-30-2009 at 04:43 AM..
Old 04-20-2010, 04:06 PM
Merci Alizée

I would say that you are a very good person and we will remember you forever for all those happiness that you spread all over the world through your music and through your beautiful life. Merci!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Man, to tell you the truth, I don't know what to say! It's hard to put in words even in my language, imagine in English?
But I'm sure that everything would come out if I had the oportunity...

She's an angel between us
Maybe "You are the best person that God ever did! You have an unlimited talent!" would be a good start
Old 04-20-2010, 04:41 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

I actually wrote a long, long letter detailing everything I would say to her. It's in English, obviously, and I don't plan on showing it to anyone. It's uh...actually kind of creepy now that I've re-read it. Maybe if I could get a French translator to help me translate this text into French I would attempt to send it to her. But then again, how would I even reach her?
Old 04-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
I actually wrote a long, long letter detailing everything I would say to her. It's in English, obviously, and I don't plan on showing it to anyone. It's uh...actually kind of creepy now that I've re-read it. Maybe if I could get a French translator to help me translate this text into French I would attempt to send it to her. But then again, how would I even reach her?
Did that myself. Hand delivery in person at a public autograph session
Old 04-20-2010, 04:57 PM
A Contre Courant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Did that myself. Hand delivery in person at a public autograph session
Excellent idea! How would I go about finding out when/where these autograph sessions are held? How often is she here in the U.S.? I always seem to be late with these things.

I really would do this, by the way. Hahaha.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Excellent idea! How would I go about finding out when/where these autograph sessions are held? How often is she here in the U.S.? I always seem to be late with these things.

I really would do this, by the way. Hahaha.
Well, so far, once for Psychédélices release and once for Une Enfant du Siècle release. So I'd give it a couple years actually. And thus far she doesn't come to the US for public appearances... the autograph sessions have been in Paris. But don't be discouraged. You're new to Alizée and the extra time will allow you to mellow a bit so that your (revised) letter will hopefully lose that "creepy" feeling you now say it has without it being any less that truth... and to maybe start a travel fund A more short term idea may be to try to write Alizée care of Sony or Institubes, though I haven't tried anything like that myself.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:18 PM
A Contre Courant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Well, so far, once for Psychédélices release and once for Une Enfant du Siècle release. So I'd give it a couple years actually. And thus far she doesn't come to the US for public appearances... the autograph sessions have been in Paris. But don't be discouraged. You're new to Alizée and the extra time will allow you to mellow a bit so that your (revised) letter will hopefully lose that "creepy" feeling you now say it has without it being any less that truth... and to maybe start a travel fund A more short term idea may be to try to write Alizée care of Sony or Institubes, though I haven't tried anything like that myself.
Unfortunately I've found that my feelings towards Alizée intensify as time progresses. I hope you're right though, and maybe it will be better by the time the next album comes out. Man, I can't believe I missed out on the autograph session for Une Enfant du Siècle's release.

The thing about writing to her care of Sony or Institubes is that I won't feel satisfied. There's no real way of knowing if she'll even really read it, especially if I don't get a response from her. The same holds true for my original idea of simply sending her a message through facebook. She probably gets thousands of these regularly so it's a crapshoot; chances are she won't even notice.

Your idea about handing it to her in person during an autograph session appeals to me. It's the best idea yet. I've already edited my formerly creepy 3 page love letter and tweaked it into a one page fan letter. Now I just need to get someone to translate it into French and then wait a few years for the next album to come out, OR somehow save up enough money to travel to a signing she might be doing in Paris or elsewhere.

God, why must life be so difficult? All I want is for her to know how she's changed my life! AHHHH!