Aah...the great "Everybody" video
omg! almost as cute as the nose scrunchy thing
Old 05-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
omg! almost as cute as the nose scrunchy thing
My mission today is to make that thread and folder with all the pics...starting now
Old 05-01-2010, 05:15 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Will she JEAM again? She does on her GOOM radio site, which is why I believe she will perform some older songs at a live performance if/when it happens.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

I like that she isn't doing the JEAM dance in the sailor suit anymore, because while most female singers show more and more skin, she is their exact opposite (no Seinfeld reference intended) so it's why I like her so much.

One thing that I'd like her to do is stop lip-syncing. She did it before because it's impossible to sing and dance at the same time, but she's got no more excuse for it.

Last edited by Lucian_RO; 05-02-2010 at 05:18 AM..
Old 05-02-2010, 05:43 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
One thing that I'd like her to do is stop lip-syncing. She did it before because it's impossible to sing and dance at the same time, but she's got no more excuse for it.
Lip-synching is pretty common on TV. Ofc it is possible to sing and dance at the same time, she did it with good results in en concert.
Other artists do it too, just watch a Mylène Farmer concert for example.
But you have to be in a top condition and trained to do it properly.
Guess she didn't train her voice that much after she got her baby.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:04 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I have been thinking long and hard about why a woman whose orginal passion was dance (very evident in certain videos!) would suddenly decide that, after childbirth, she no longer wanted to dance. Despite the fact she seems to have retaned her figure. Then, it hit me. Why did I, whose mother experienced it twice, not think of this sooner? Think: Alizée is a very small woman. And we have no info on the earliest days of Annily's life. We have practically none, sans her dob (which I respect and agree with Alizée's decision with that). So, how can we be sure Annily was born traditonally? What if Alizée was so small, she required a cecarion (sp?) section, to be able to bear a child? Duh! This would explain her lack of dancing! C-section scars take years to heal. So 1- she probably wouldn't want people to see it, 2- this would damage her abs, almost beyond repair, severely limiting her dancing ability. I just think this is a very possible, if not entirely probable, explanation. Anybody agree?
Old 05-02-2010, 12:49 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

I don't think so. There were some good performances in Psych era. The only reason that I can think of is that dancing just does not go well with UEDS theme
Old 05-02-2010, 01:28 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

But it would explain the far toned down dancing. And the negligence of exposure of her midriff. Yes, she did still dance, but only about half the time; most of it was not even really dancing, and how many times did she do MJ on a couch? She never danced expect once or twice. She should have done far more dancing for MJ, it is pretty much strictly a dance song. And you would be very hard pressed to find a picture of her stomach since En Concert. It isn't entirely impossble. Does anybody have any good evidence against it? I may have missed a picture somewhere. But my reasoning is not as crazy as it may seem. Just read it over again: she won't show her stomach at all (where she used to quite often), she does very little dancing for a dance song (where she used to dance for everything), she is quite petite (Annily's birth may have put too much strain on her body if she was on time, or possibly smewhat late), and we have no info from 2005, when she was born. It isn't impossible.

Edit:

Well, after checking around wikipedia, I found nothing on the caesarean section page to do with France. Though it did confirm one thing: most are performed below the 'bikini line', like I thought. I am going to search google, see if I can do some worthwhile research. Wiki mentioned many eastern European countries, but never France, Spain, Portugal, or anywhere but Britain. Anybody already know anything about it?

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 05-02-2010 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

VVV: Although this might have been altered to hide a supposed scar that she might have, she still is showing her abs and looks great...

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/466/2r3yys4.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 05-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
VVV: Although this might have been altered to hide a supposed scar that she might have, she still is showing her abs and looks great...

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/466/2r3yys4.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
yeah you cant tell anything from this pic... no disrespect though. today you can do almost anything with a picture and make it look totally real.

Tags
acoustic, alizee, jeam