Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Default lol my mom just begged to get a hair cut

How many times has this happened to you?
I come home from college in during Christmas surprising my family with my new Mohawk haircut...... my mom was nearly in tears (lol it was priceless) begging me to remove it. Ive had a Mohawk since November and I still sorta have it but my hair is too long now to gel it up. I dont want to get a hair cut becuase I want to try having a 70s style long hair for the first time in my life. My mom comes up to me and goes "please im begging you get a hair cut" I am like but I like it like this, it is either this or the mohawk, she says "fine its your hair and I wont make you do anything" I reply ok then its staying..... she replies "oh I do soo much for you, you cant do this for me" (typical mom response )..... as I walked away I said... I thought you said you wont make me doing anything.
what do you guys think... should I get a hair cut to make her happy or just let it grow?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

get the hair cut and surprise her.... she'll love it... make her happy, she is ur mom.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I come home from college in during Christmas surprising my family with my new Mohawk haircut...... my mom was nearly in tears (lol it was priceless) begging me to remove it. Ive had a Mohawk since November and I still sorta have it but my hair is too long now to gel it up. I dont want to get a hair cut becuase I want to try having a 70s style long hair for the first time in my life. My mom comes up to me and goes "please im begging you get a hair cut" I am like but I like it like this, it is either this or the mohawk, she says "fine its your hair and I wont make you do anything" I reply ok then its staying..... she replies "oh I do soo much for you, you cant do this for me" (typical mom response )..... as I walked away I said... I thought you said you wont make me doing anything.
what do you guys think... should I get a hair cut to make her happy or just let it grow?
Get a hair cut. Well we both are in same situations, I want to keep my hairs long and my mom is asks me daily to get a haircut. So, I'm getting it done today. You should do so.

Well this thread surprised me. I laughed when I saw this thread and when I read your post, I laughed even more. How did we both fall into same situation at the same time???
Old 05-25-2010, 08:07 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

my hair's about 21 inches right now, i like long hair. like Aoki xD
do what you want, make your mom happy but dont be under anyones foot.
be independent but respectful.

if its something you want, go for it, if it doesnt really matter, just cut it.
me, i cant wait to get my hair up to 30 inches

Old 05-25-2010, 08:34 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

i got my hair cut a few months ago but i let it grow back.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I say just grow it out. I mean, it's just... hair.
I used to have pretty long hair too, but obviously I had to get it cut for the Army. But I friggen loved it! I loved to tie a pony tail and scratch the back of my neck by just leaning my head back and having my hair do that work.

I'll try to post pictures of my long haired youthful days.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Get a hair cut. Well we both are in same situations, I want to keep my hairs long and my mom is asks me daily to get a haircut. So, I'm getting it done today. You should do so.

Well this thread surprised me. I laughed when I saw this thread and when I read your post, I laughed even more. How did we both fall into same situation at the same time???
hehe yea I guess moms are the same everywhere! meh Idk, like with wasab I had to have a military high and tight for 4 yrs for ROTC and I am just bored with having short hair and not used to having liberty with my hair so I want to keep it long. I just hope I dont end up backing down to my mom.... but it will probably happen
Karla... as a woman..... wait if there are any other ladies reading this thread along with Karla...... what hair style do you like the most on guys (long or short) that will help me make my choice
Jeremy had long hair for a while and I guess Alizee didnt like it cause now its short .... so maybe Alizee's vote is for short

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-25-2010 at 11:58 PM..
Old 05-26-2010, 12:01 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Hehee..

Before:

After:

I enjoy the contrast.

EDIT: I don't Miller wants me posting pictures of her here. So here's my botched paint job! I don't think she's quite an Alizée fan yet.

Last edited by wasabi622; 05-26-2010 at 12:07 AM..
Old 05-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Hehee..

Before:

After:

I enjoy the contrast.
yeaaaaaa wasab you the man!!! I want the same hair you had in that first pic!
here is my hair from the back

lol it is very long from the mohawk I had..... but like I said i want the same hiar you had wasab, especially in the back!

Old 05-26-2010, 12:06 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

wasabi....whoa!