Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KbLW9BlGiZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KbLW9BlGiZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yeah but ur forgeting that most people over there are in poverty so they couldnt afford the tickets but still a lot of them came though. This is hte highlights of the first game.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Yeah.. that's true. Guess that's why he said he wanted the government to buy tickets for the people?

Old 06-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Yeah.. that's true. Guess that's why he said he wanted the government to buy tickets for the people?
yeah but still come on u went 1-1 with a team that defeated Italy 2-1 in a friendly game lol. Still though he should not have strated to point the blame, it was an awesome game to watch, even if Mexico was the superior force, SA still hung in there. Im not sure they will pass throught to the 16. What are u tought on that.

p.s lol are me and u only talking on here ahah we already have about 1 and a hlaf page of just me and u talking about 1 match lol, how ling will we talk bout the rest lol. there are still 30 games to go, then to the 16 match-up then to the finals lol.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:12 PM

I was very surprised by how they did, I honestly just thought that they'd get slaughtered, especially by Mexico!! But damn, was I wrong. Hahaa

I'm not sure how they'll do. I mean, I would've thought that France would be doing very well, but after seeing their performance today... well, not too sure. Though, I think that even if South Africa did make it out, they'd probably be eliminated almost right away. I don't mean to sound all pessimistic about them, but to be honest, I just don't think they have the experience to stack up against the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post

p.s lol are me and u only talking on here ahah we already have about 1 and a hlaf page of just me and u talking about 1 match lol, how ling will we talk bout the rest lol. there are still 30 games to go, then to the 16 match-up then to the finals lol.
Hahaha, I know! That's because we're the ones that realize how awesomely epic the World Cup really is. Most of my friends, like Manni, are too caught up with the Chicago Hawks winning the Stanley Cup to care about anything else at the moment. World Cup > Stanley Cup!

Old 06-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Im a 100% Sone

ahah yeah i agree, for me its only been Soccer and nothing else lol even basketball i only watched the finals when Cavs were playing lol, but the rest i could not care less about lol, same with baseball and American football lol. I also thing SA might come out but also will be eliminated quickly. I mean they will face the foes of Brazil, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal (with ronaldo) and all those good and great teams. I mean i do honestly thing that Serbia will be eather 1 or 2 in their group, leaning towards second because germany is tought. Even still in the qualifiers Serbia defeted france on several ocasions, I mean they lost to but had more wins against France then loses. Plus The coach for Serbia was a player for hte Yugoslavian team that got disbanded. Plust lol almost all player on the Serbia roaster are playing in Manchister United, Barcelona, alot of German teams , Arsenal and all those, plus from Crvena Zvezda (red star belgrade0 and more. Also all player have been to the World Cup before and in European championships. lol i can talk a ton about them but ill stop here lol.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:27 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I was going to try to get into this, but 11 pages in, I guess I missed too much... I saw there was an opening concert tonight, which made me think of it. Seems to me they should have more internatonal artists. 75% of America probably won't even watch the world cup, so why make the concert all American artists? France is big into football, they should have a singer there. Maybe not Alizée (her current music doesnm5 match the happy air of the concert, she would have to do an old song), but somebody. And Japan. Any good JPOP groups? How about a SOUTH AFRICAN artist, being the location of it!

Edit:

And may I swallow my words? Man, they keep saying 'And next: ...' before each commercial. If I heard 'And next: Alizée!' I would flip!

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 06-11-2010 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-11-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
ahah yeah i agree, for me its only been Soccer and nothing else lol even basketball i only watched the finals when Cavs were playing lol, but the rest i could not care less about lol, same with baseball and American football lol. I also thing SA might come out but also will be eliminated quickly. I mean they will face the foes of Brazil, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal (with ronaldo) and all those good and great teams. I mean i do honestly thing that Serbia will be eather 1 or 2 in their group, leaning towards second because germany is tought. Even still in the qualifiers Serbia defeted france on several ocasions, I mean they lost to but had more wins against France then loses. Plus The coach for Serbia was a player for hte Yugoslavian team that got disbanded. Plust lol almost all player on the Serbia roaster are playing in Manchister United, Barcelona, alot of German teams , Arsenal and all those, plus from Crvena Zvezda (red star belgrade0 and more. Also all player have been to the World Cup before and in European championships. lol i can talk a ton about them but ill stop here lol.
Wow, somebody knows their soccer! I'm thinking that Korea might be able to come out on top of their group, but I doubt that America will come out first in their group. They'll both probably come out second? At least, I hope!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
I was going to try to get into this, but 11 pages in, I guess I missed too much... I saw there was an opening concert tonight, which made me think of it. Seems to me they should have more internatonal artists. 75% of America probably won't even watch the world cup, so why make the concert all American artists? France is big into football, they should have a singer there. Maybe not Alizée (her current music doesnm5 match the happy air of the concert, she would have to do an old song), but somebody. And Japan. Any good JPOP groups? How about a SOUTH AFRICAN artist, being the location of it!

Edit:

And may I swallow my words? Man, they keep saying 'And next: ...' before each commercial. If I heard 'And next: Alizée!' I would flip!
Because American artists are more known throughout the world then any other countries singers. And.. jpop would just be really out of place, seeing as how the vast majority of the world don't listen to jpop, in comparison to those that listen to American singers.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Well a disappointing result for France and Mexico. I honestly thought that these two teams would take positions 1 & 2. Now, everthing is up for grabs. Didn't expect South Africa to put up a fight against Mexico. My France better smarten up. They played like amateurs losing control of the ball, inaccurate passes.

Anyone watching World Cup on ESPN HD? I recently got it, World Cup in my 50" Samsung Plasma HD = Beautiful.

Looking forward to the U.S. vs England match. Hope my country springs a surprise like in '02 when they upset Portugal, even when the had reigning World Player of the Year Louis Figo. This game will be a litmus test as to how far team USA has come.

Quote:
ahah yeah i agree, for me its only been Soccer and nothing else lol even basketball i only watched the finals when Cavs were playing lol, but the rest i could not care less about lol, same with baseball
Why Football (soccer) is the GREATEST Sport in the World :

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Soccer-I...Sport-On-Earth
Old 06-12-2010, 09:20 AM

1:0 to Korea in the first half!! Good stuff, maybe we will beat Greece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post

Anyone watching World Cup on ESPN HD? I recently got it, World Cup in my 50" Samsung Plasma HD = Beautiful.

Looking forward to the U.S. vs England match. Hope my country springs a surprise like in '02 when they upset Portugal, even when the had reigning World Player of the Year Louis Figo. This game will be a litmus test as to how far team USA has come.
Hahaha, I'm watching on my 65" HD sony.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT MATCH!! Everyone seems to be doubting us, but hey, we beat the British with a bunch of farmers with pitchforks.
(The Patriot reference, in case ya don't pick up on it. )

Edit:

2-0 Korean victory baby!!! Awesome start I'd say!

Last edited by wasabi622; 06-12-2010 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-12-2010, 09:51 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, congrats Korea!

Tags
fifa, france, soccer