Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

That's a great picture to come back too, going as my profile picture.

*As soon as I reinstall Photoshop..*

Last edited by Naft; 06-26-2010 at 10:18 AM..
Old 06-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

This picture makes her look alot younger to me. Maybe the lack of eye makeup. Anyway its a great picture, love the leather jacket.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 06-26-2010, 01:09 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

leather jacket + neckerchief = alizée win
Old 06-26-2010, 04:00 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Hahaha Jalen. You're lucky you're only 16! You have plenty of chances to meet women in school. It gets harder to meet new women as you get older...I've noticed that once I graduated college and started working. And the women at bar and club scenes are generally of low quality. I don't know how the hell I'll ever get over Alizée, but YOU still have a chance. QUICK, FIND SOMEONE! Hahahaha.
I had a guy I use to deal with back in college. This guy was in his early to mid forties and he never dated a woman over 25. I asked him why once.

It wasn't until I was in my late twenties that I realized he was on to something. He was close to the correct answer but off just a smidgen.

His answer to my question was, once women get over 26-27 and are not married the get weird or strange.

The answer isn't that they get weird or strange, it is that those are the women that are weird and strange. Guys that know them have no intentions of marrying someone that screwed up.

In other words if you find someone nice under 25 grab it because it isn't going to be available long. A good rule of thumb is the good women are pretty much gone by 25.

Every women I know that is single, being never married or divorced, over thirty is one pretty screwed up piece of work.

As far as the divorced goes if they are someone special that got tossed away, they're not single long.

Last edited by ALS; 06-26-2010 at 04:04 PM..
Old 06-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I had a guy I use to deal with back in college. This guy was in his early to mid forties and he never dated a woman over 25. I asked him why once.

It wasn't until I was in my late twenties that I realized he was on to something. He was close to the correct answer but off just a smidgen.

His answer to my question was, once women get over 26-27 and are not married the get weird or strange.

The answer isn't that they get weird or strange, it is that those are the women that are weird and strange. Guys that know them have no intentions of marrying someone that screwed up.

In other words if you find someone nice under 25 grab it because it isn't going to be available long. A good rule of thumb is the good women are pretty much gone by 25.

Every women I know that is single, being never married or divorced, over thirty is one pretty screwed up piece of work.

As far as the divorced goes if they are someone special that got tossed away, they're not single long.
Basically, get them while they're fresh. The good ones go quick.

It's like a big race.

Happens all the time

Old 06-26-2010, 05:27 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I've had this theory for quite some time now, especially in recent years based on the kinds of people I've met. Some of these older women who are single really scare the hell out of me. Their personalities make me want to run away as far as possible. You're on point....everything you've written confirms my theory. Crap. I'm in trouble. And it doesn't help that a lot of people I know who are my age are starting to get engaged, married, have children, etc. It just reminds me that I'm getting older and that I have less time to get my shit together.

There are pretty women out there, and there are smart ones too, but a GOOD woman is hard to find. Maybe that's why I'm so drawn to Alizée. She represents the personification of everything that I want in a woman. And to be honest, prior to discovering her, I didn't think such a being existed. So CLEARLY they ARE out there. Gotta find one. GOTTA FIND ONE SOON. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 11:53 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeface View Post
Basically, get them while they're fresh. The good ones go quick.

It's like a big race.

Correct.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Someone knows where can I find this pic in a better quality and in bigger size?
Old 06-28-2010, 06:17 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Wow! Thanks Alien, and Dan. That's a nice one. Two years late, but still.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-28-2010, 11:03 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I had a guy I use to deal with back in college. This guy was in his early to mid forties and he never dated a woman over 25.

The logic is flawed. This guy in his mid 40s never dated a woman over 25? Well, if he never married any of them, then the worth/age prophesy is self fulfilling.

Those who measure worth by tics on the clock need to take a deep look into how they value a person.