Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I believe it was all part of the act. I think Alizée had a good working relationship with all the musicians and other people involved in the production. Keep in mind she was seeing Jérémy at the time and even married him before the tour was over.
Yah I agree that it was just playful since they all knew each other. It's like how you joke around being gay with other guys in front of people cause you know them. Bad example sorry haha
Old 07-07-2010, 12:01 AM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Oh... Yeah, I have been very truthful about my views on Alizée and anything relating to her. Especially in the chatbox. A few there could tell you I am very very honest about just exactly how I feel towrds here. Very brutally honest at times. And if you have been honest, I think I have a pretty clear picture painted on your views of Alizée. Either that, your you are a very good, very subtle troll!
I can vouch for Scruffy, he ain't no troll.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:13 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yah I agree that it was just playful since they all knew each other. It's like how you joke around being gay with other guys in front of people cause you know them. Bad example sorry haha
Yeah... I don't know about you, but when I was in school, that was never ok... Terrible example... How about when it's ok for girls to hug and kiss and hold hand and not be lesbians? No wait... That's still a terrible example... Dude, you suck with the examples tonight!
Old 07-07-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
I can vouch for Scruffy, he ain't no troll.
I'm just assuming which isn't good, but I think I see that something is brewing between VVV and Scruff. VVV, just remember what he has done for you
Old 07-07-2010, 12:24 AM

What's brewing? I was being sarcastic, guy. I know scruffy is an excellent person (and a lot moreso than you know, from pm'ing him), and would never try to fight with him. He deserves nothing but respect from me. And I give him nothing but.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
What's brewing? I was being sarcastic, guy. I know scruffy is an excellent person (and a lot moreso than you know, from pm'ing him), and would never try to fight with him. He deserves nothing but respect from me. And I give him nothing but.
I knew me assuming stuff and being tired and not interpreting stuff right would make me look lost haha. Yah sorry bout that. But yah we are making bad examples tonight haha.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:44 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, you are dangerously close to obsession, it might be fun at first, but try to hold your horses, 'cause at the end of that road... lurks madness
Old 07-07-2010, 05:33 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Eh, I don't know about the Stones or AC/DC... Maybe Genisis?

I had to do a double-take when I saw this! I was sure for a moment that MYGOGT had posted it... But then I realised he's been gone a while... Or at least hasn't posted in a few days... Anyways, I know this is off topic, but how do you know me? Like, we've talked some, and probably more than some, but I wouldn't say we know each other...
Quote:
What's brewing?...........................I know scruffy is an excellent person (and a lot moreso than you know, from pm'ing him), .
This does sound like some what of a double standard VVVACCPLPNLY. You jump in my stuff for saying I know you, then you turn around and say you know I'm an excellent person. What gives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post
Scruffy, you are dangerously close to obsession, it might be fun at first, but try to hold your horses, 'cause at the end of that road... lurks madness
You could be right. Like I said, I like posting these short clips on Youtube because it is another way of promoting Alizée, plus these little items I bring up kind of gives us something to debate when there's not a whole lot new to talk about. But thinking about her and ways to promote her does pre-occupy a lot of my time. Maybe I should start a hobby, like traveling. That's it! I'll go to places like Paris and Pistoia and Taormina......................oh no!.........I'm half way down that road already.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:18 AM

Well, You know what I mean. From what I have seen, you are an excellent person. Just take the compliment! For all we know, you could be a huge jerkwad, and that's why you didn't say two words at the autograph signing. But I'm sure you aren't! Or am I?

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 07-07-2010 at 09:20 AM..
Old 07-07-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This does sound like some what of a double standard VVVACCPLPNLY. You jump in my stuff for saying I know you, then you turn around and say you know I'm an excellent person. What gives?
It's that time of monthJk'n. But yah it was like 2AM when he posted that. People contradict and get loopy at those times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That's it! I'll go to places like Paris and Pistoia and Taormina......................oh no!.........I'm half way down that road already.
Hahaha