Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
-People who use the term 'in the whole wide world'.
I say that sometimes, what's wrong with it?

-The way rednecks kinda.. okay, it's hard to explain... they like, lean forward so their beer gut sticks out and just stand like that. Are.. are you trying to show off, Bubba Joe? Is that what you're doing? Are you proud of your fat?

-The fact that they stopped killing Kenny on South Park.

-People who make a facebook but then always talk about how it's annoying when people message them or write on their wall.. that's what Facebook is for, why'd you make on if you don't want to "connect" with people..?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-19-2010, 08:52 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

-Newbs.
I think I've said that every day for the past week on this thread, but I'm gonna keep saying it, until newbs stop pissing me off.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

-Single ply toilet paper
Old 07-19-2010, 09:44 PM

Quote:
-Newbs.
I think I've said that every day for the past week on this thread, but I'm gonna keep saying it, until newbs stop pissing me off.
Not likely to happen VVV, it's what newbs do.

-Mel Gibson and his awful racist comments.

-People who say Mel Gibson is not a racist, "he just happens to get caught saying those things more than other people" (to which I respond, "Are you retarded?")

-People who think rape is funny/hot or in any way "okay".

-When I get Stun locked by a rogue during PvP and the guy then proceeds to swoop in and out of stealth, continuing to sap/stun lock me until my hunter is very dead.

-When I see a Shaman or BM Hunter and think "OOH, free honor," but then get a lag spike and get pwnt.

-The fact that people are able to make insane amounts of money from things like Candwiches (canned sandwiches) and Snuggies but I never have more than 12 dollars on me at once.

-The fact that the Predators remake will most likely be terrible but I'm seeing it anyway because I like Adrien Brody a lot. Why do I do these things?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-19-2010 at 11:29 PM..
Old 07-19-2010, 11:33 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gate Keeper View Post
Ah it just seems kinda odd that you posted something right after I did about atheist. Oh well no harm done.
Sorry man, bad timing on my part.
I usually log onto facebook and here at the same time.

Old 07-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I like Adrien Brody a lot. Why do I do these things?
I watched King Kong because I heard there was a giant creature in there that caused terror and fright... and I couldn't tell if they were talking about the monkey or Adrien Brody's nose (seriously! his schnoz almost made naomi watts choke on her own cheek!)

- The fact that lemon meringue pie hasn't legally been declared the best desert in the whole wide world.
- when I didn't realize I had bought the last set of my favorite mechanical pencils in the whole wide world.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:35 AM

Quote:
-When I get Stun locked by a rogue during PvP and the guy then proceeds to swoop in and out of stealth, continuing to sap/stun lock me until my hunter is very dead.

-When I see a Shaman or BM Hunter and think "OOH, free honor," but then get a lag spike and get pwnt.
Is it bad that I didn't understand what half of that meant? Seriously, a girl that can talk games like that? I'm not intimidated by it, I find it to be a challenge. If I met a girl who knew what R.Y.N.O. stands for, I would imediately ask her to marry me! Why aren't girls in VA like that? Dang... Azhiri, you are officialy effing awesome! I bow to you!
Old 07-20-2010, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I watched King Kong because I heard there was a giant creature in there that caused terror and fright... and I couldn't tell if they were talking about the monkey or Adrien Brody's nose (seriously! his schnoz almost made naomi watts choke on her own cheek!)
I LOL'd heartily.
I know, his nose is HUGE. I've always had weird taste in guys.

Quote:
- The fact that lemon meringue pie hasn't legally been declared the best desert in the whole wide world.
Lemons are the worst fruit in the whole wide world.
No, persimmons.
No.. grapefruit is the worst fruit in the whole wide world.

They're all bad

Edit:

Quote:
Is it bad that I didn't understand what half of that meant? Seriously, a girl that can talk games like that? I'm not intimidated by it, I find it to be a challenge. If I met a girl who knew what R.Y.N.O. stands for, I would imediately ask her to marry me! Why aren't girls in VA like that? Dang... Azhiri, you are officialy effing awesome! I bow to you!
Rip You a New One? Ratchet and Clank? Otherwise yeah idk

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-20-2010 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

-The way rednecks kinda.. okay, it's hard to explain... they like, lean forward so their beer gut sticks out and just stand like that. Are.. are you trying to show off, Bubba Joe? Is that what you're doing? Are you proud of your fat?

-The fact that they stopped killing Kenny on South Park.
Not all (as you call them ) rednecks are fat and those who are fat are just fun to hang around. Plus their beer gut is just padding for the steel underneath.

Also I hate how they stopped killing him every episode but they did kill him in the jonas brother/ disney episode.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2

Last edited by woohoo; 07-20-2010 at 12:49 AM..
Old 07-20-2010, 02:41 AM

Wow... I have been saying R.Y.N.O. for months here, and none of these boys got it... And just when I thought I'd stump you, wow... Damn... Azhri, thank you. You have managed to put a huge smile on my face in two threads tonight... Hmm... You must have missed when I used to threaten everybody here with my lawn ninjas!

Edit:

-That my hair won't lay flat like Adam Gontier's, and I only have two days to perfect it! Or, cut the sides off entirely, and do a mowhawk like Barry's!

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 07-20-2010 at 02:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts