Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-20-2010, 11:06 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

-When I am completely lost in a threads discussion, and can't follow it at all!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:41 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- when you have to go shave, but you're too tired to get out of bed, and even opening your laptop was struggle enough
- Fred
- that guy in those youtube ads for "you're a major shipping company... they have planes... so what do you do?" and his greasy hair.... I want to set him on fire.
- when you go to buy yourself some shirts, and by two different clerks you get "oh, do you like Two and a Half Men?" crap

this doesn't piss me off, it just makes me freak out and squirm on the floor in the fetal position mumbling what sounds like a cross between Korean and Horse with no Name:
- the sound of people making things out of balloons.... that wretched, stretching of latex... I used to be a clown/balloon guy at parties, and that sound makes me want to pinch my jugulars until everything goes black... because I know what will happen if you twist that tail there one more time... AND I FUCKING HATE THE SOUND OF POPPING BALLOONS!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:53 AM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
If you're enjoying something, it's not a waste, ever.

And Predators was ok but I didn't like the main guy. He was ugly, his acting was too over the top and made me lol. Also, where are all the muscular guys? I loved the first one - Just a bunch of jacked bros hunting down a bad ass Predator. "I'M RIGHT HERE! KILL ME NOW!"

All the actors I liked growing up are getting old now. I don't like any of these new guys. Ugh.

- Guys that defend women in every situation NO MATTER WHAT; hoping that it will better their chances of getting laid. These are the kinds of guys that will screw other guys over for some bitch. They're only out for themselves.
Yep, thats what I always say.

I agree about the main character being ugly... but I loved when he would just spray his AA-12 around him. It was pretty sick. Yeah, there aren't really any muscular guys in it... I'll admit, I liked the old one more. Far more.

Guys that defend women in every situation is where the term "Bros before hoes" came from I don't like those guys either. Like even if they don't know them and you do, and your messing with the girl, like as a friend and they defend her. It's like, "You just made yourself look like a dumbass."

Happens all the time

Old 07-21-2010, 09:29 AM

I don't know about you guys, but big sweaty muscular guys don't make a movie any more appealing for me!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

-Vince from ShamWow!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
-Vince from ShamWow!
u'll never see him again... after he got thrown in jail for assaulting a prostitute who bit his toung... lol
Old 07-21-2010, 11:51 AM

Of corse you'll see him again! Haven't you heard of the ShamHo? Search it on Youtube! Ah, and the ShamHoHoHo!
Old 07-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I don't think he was ever actually in jail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Offer#Arrest
Old 07-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

-That thing people do a lot where you type out constructive criticism for their drawing on dA, and as soon as they read the part where you point out what's wrong with the piece in question, they freak out and think you're just trying to insult them and make them mad when in actuality the drawing was terrible and your critique was sugarcoated to the point of being diabetes-inducing compared to what you actually thought of it. :I

-When you mistakenly take a huge drink of grapefruit juice thinking it was delicious orange juice.

-When your father whom you've recently moved in with fails to warn you that if you use the washing machine while there's water in the sink, it will cause the sink to fill with water for several hours while you're away and flood most of that end of the kitchen, forcing you to throw away the many boxes of food he forgot to put back into the cabinet after eating; this will result in awkward silences and accusing mannerisms from your father even though the entire fiasco was plainly not your fault. Sorry for not being accustomed to your terrible plumbing.

-Gnats.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-21-2010 at 11:21 PM..
Old 07-21-2010, 11:16 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
-Vince from ShamWow!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kFjwvADTSRo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kFjwvADTSRo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>