Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Spiders?
What's wrong with you Jalen? I LOVE spiders! 5 17.86%
meh... 4 14.29%
KILL THEM! BURN THEM PAINFULLY WITH FIRE AND ACID! MICROWAVE THEIR BABIES! 19 67.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I generally just hate all bugs and I think they should all be exterminated. :C
Old 07-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
I take it you're the 9.09%?
Old 07-21-2010, 09:41 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Haha. Some bugs I like more than others. For example, I HATE mosquitos. I react very badly to their bites and my skin swells up into a big freakin ball of death after I get bitten. So naturally, I like dragonflies since they eat mosquitos. DIE!!! DIE!!!!!!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
In the attachment is one that I had in my basement about a year ago. I have never seen a bigger one in my house before, but it actually looked much bigger on the wall than it did after I captured it in the glass.

By the way, I don't seem to ever come across a spider when they are moving, they just greet me in the position they generally die in. However, when I fail to kill them immediately and I lose them, there is little that gets my blood pumping more...
Holy crap I've never seen one in person that big. (I mean in my house anyway, not counting like school trips or something).

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I take it you're the 9.09%?
8 percent now! muhahahaha!!

Last edited by Rictor; 07-21-2010 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I half-hate Spiderman. That's how much I hate spiders.
(not really hate but you know what I mean)
There was one time where I went to my friend's house, I hadn't gone over there before so I didn't know the place. He's sort of a big MJ fan like me though not as much Anyway, we went to his room where he has a big screen tv on his wall and we watched the This Is It DVD on BluRay. The lights were off "to enhance the awesome experience" and all that. Later after the movie we went to his living room so I could teach him some MJ moves When we came back to his room to play PS3, I was the one who walked in first. I turned right to find the light switch, and this little lady was waiting for me:
(yeah it's blurry, didn't want to stand there next to it as I changed the settings, deal with it )

I forgot to mention, Chris (my friend) laughed his ass off. He doesn't find it the least bit scary, while I went pale
He said it's some Brazilian tarantula-type spider. The thing is enormous. It's dead of course.

Last edited by Fall; 07-21-2010 at 10:19 PM..
Old 07-21-2010, 11:57 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

GOD DAMN YOU FALL.

FUCK. I hate spiders. I'm basically arachnophobic, and that huge ass picture of that fucking monster of a spider has literally made me break out in cold sweat and sent massive chills up my spine..

(Not really mad at ya fall, just.. FUCK that's a huge spider.)

Old 07-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I know how you feel Wasabi, sorry about that I guess I should have made it a clickable attachment At least you didn't have to see it in person though
Old 07-22-2010, 01:59 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

I'm with Dr. Smith. I picked option #1 - love 'em - mostly because I hate flies a lot more. But I hate mosquitoes most of all, and ticks suck. So do fleas. Yeah, skeeters, ticks, and fleas: bugs that suck are the suckiest. I'll take spiders any day. (Although, if they're crawling across me like Jalen's were, yup, they get squashed.)

Other bugs I like a lot less than spiders: centipedes, earwigs, hornets, roaches, fire ants, silverfish, termites, and Fox newspeople. (jkn'!) In perspective, I'd have to call spiders pretty darned nice!

(Except for this one
Old 07-22-2010, 02:27 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

GODDAMNIT CHUCK! Now I'm going to have to spend the next hour and a half trying to squeeze my nuts out of the depths of my intestines they've shriveled up into.

If I was faced against that, and I had a gun with one bullet left, I would just shoot myself and not take a chance at missing the spider.

Did anybody ever see the movie Eight Legged Freaks? I legitimately broke the vhs in half, and made a specific trip outside to put it in the trash can
Old 07-22-2010, 02:48 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

I`m very sorry, Jalen*. You should probably just go back to that David Thorne website for a while. (Although that was giving you incontinence and prostate problems, right? Boy, your lower torso is really having a tough time on AAm tonight!)

* (Apologies also to Wasabi, Fall06, Azhiri and all the other spider-haters out there, too.)
Old 07-22-2010, 02:58 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
* (Apologies also to Wasabi, Fall06, Azhiri and all the other spider-haters out there, too.)
That was a very large spider. No fair!

The only thing that scares me more than spiders (and the dark, god I hate the dark) is roaches. If I see anything remotely resembling one of those awful things anywhere near me I just freak out. -shiver-

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée