Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-13-2010, 12:17 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone Else Have this Happen To Them?

Well, whenever I listen to Alizee I get into this state of complete happiness and I cant even control this, my stomach gets sucked in and I just get the most GIGANTIC smile ever and this little laugh comes out, and I can't control it, its already happened like two times as I'm writing this (listening to La Isla Bonita).

Now I love this feeling but at 2:00AM and everyones asleep my mom will come in and be like WUT R U DOING lol and I just have this gigantic smile on my face so she doesnt even question it and leaves lol.

I have never felt this way about ANYONE, much less someone I discovered over the internet. She has such a natural beauty, she doesnt deck herself out in makeup like American stars do and she just has this Aura to her that I just cant describe.

But since you guys are now my ride buddies along the Alizee Roller Coaster I'm sure you've experienced this. O and I will wait that extra 20 minutes in line for the seats at the front!
Old 08-13-2010, 12:21 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

kind of. but i get that when i get a new album from finntroll
Old 08-13-2010, 12:24 AM

oooo dude fintroll, I remember trollhammeron or whatever I loved that song, however it does not beat my Alizee music NOTHING DOES, and nothing will!!!! Its my happy drug!
Old 08-13-2010, 12:29 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

ah. well i'm a metalhead first and a lillytowner second :P
Old 08-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Mah dear MarkL..

I know exactly what you mean. I tried to find my post about that. One that I posted back when I first joined the forum, but uh.. couldn't find it.
BUT. I know that feeling. I felt that way for months when I first found out about her.

I remember the first weekend I went home after I found out about her, I took the bus back. At that time, I only had La Isla Bonita, J'en Ai Marre, and Moi...Lolita on a crappy mp3 player. I couldn't listen to her that much at home, seeing as how I was home from college and my parents wanted to talk and such. I couldn't listen to it on the car ride to the bus stop, once again, more talking.

NOW. When I actually got on the bus.. I was shaking with anticipation. Literally. I could feel myself basically quivering like those tiny Chihuahuas. I put my headphones on and turned on J'en Ai Marre and I just felt my body just utterly relax. I was finally listening to her again! That beautiful voice.. that sweetly accented English.. all the while I could visualize her dancing to each song in my mind.. the beauty..

I felt like I now knew how a druggie feels after shooting up after months of withdrawal. Kind of an extreme analogy, but damn..

Finally hearing her voice after 3 days of nothing. Literally felt better than an orgasm.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Yeah it happens to me all the time my friend, ecspeacily when I first discovered her.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 08-13-2010, 12:37 AM

Yea, when I first discovered her like 2 weeks ago I had J'en Ai Marre and Moi Lolita. I went up to my cousins cottage, 3 hour drive. Pure Alizee, those 2 songs for three hours...and then three hours on the way back. Then the next week, 5 hour drive and you know it...5 hours of 2 songs!

Whenever I mow the lawn? Alizee gets put on...whenever I go outside my ipod HAS to be on me because Ill get Alizee cravings and I HAVE to listen to em, now the great thing is with my computer is that I have headphones so that I can jam out to Alizee all night with no one the wiser xcept when I start doing my smile and laugh.

Oh yeah, I also found a website http://www.infiniteyoutube.com/ and I would just hook up one song for a while let it keep repeating while I play my games and stuff, then switch it to another Alizee song!

Last edited by MarkL; 08-13-2010 at 12:43 AM..
Old 08-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I finally found the perfect thing to explain what I feel when Alizée is involved (be it looking at photos, watching vids, listening to music, etc)

- go on itunes and search "i doser"
- click on the "sexual stimulations 1" album
- preview "first love"

It's so accurate it's slightly concerning me... manufactured emotion....
Old 08-13-2010, 09:51 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Well, whenever I listen to Alizee I get into this state of complete happiness and I cant even control this, my stomach gets sucked in and I just get the most GIGANTIC smile ever and this little laugh comes out, and I can't control it, its already happened like two times as I'm writing this (listening to La Isla Bonita).

Now I love this feeling but at 2:00AM and everyones asleep my mom will come in and be like WUT R U DOING lol and I just have this gigantic smile on my face so she doesnt even question it and leaves lol.

I have never felt this way about ANYONE, much less someone I discovered over the internet. She has such a natural beauty, she doesnt deck herself out in makeup like American stars do and she just has this Aura to her that I just cant describe.

But since you guys are now my ride buddies along the Alizee Roller Coaster I'm sure you've experienced this. O and I will wait that extra 20 minutes in line for the seats at the front!
Welcome to the AAM forums.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5584

Muhahahahaha!

And just as Wasabi and a few others told me when I joined in April, you will feel a hell of a lot better and SLIGHTLY less crazy with the support of fellow AAM members. Just come here and post/read whenever you feel like talking about your Lilly experiences.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Don't worry MarkL that feeling will subside just a little bit in time , give it about . . .

10 years of listening to her . Enjoy the ride !