Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-15-2010, 01:45 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post

Wow I totally generalized when I use the term "Metal." Had no idea something so crappy even existed within that genre. This is your choice in music? To each his own....
.......... not all metal bands have EVERY song be in your face. look up Edguy, they go from ballads to this:<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iLp00nqNvNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iLp00nqNvNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> . Metal is a GIGANTIC genre.

Last edited by Människöpesten; 08-15-2010 at 01:47 PM..
Old 08-15-2010, 02:14 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What kind of job do you have?
Residential Construction, and I get bored after a day or two off.

Quote:
And I think you missed the point of my post. Go back and read it again.
I believe you are bitching about your job and how certain music helps you cope with it. And my opinion on it is ditch the job, find a new one and simply enjoy said music.

Quote:
If you truly enjoy your job, wouldn't it be even better if you didn't have to worry about money (e.g. if you already had more than enough of it for basic needs) and just do what you're doing now except SOLELY for pleasure?
No it wouldn't be better.

Quote:
This is your choice in music? To each his own....
To each his own indeed.

Quote:
You're not being realistic at all. In order to make enough money to survive, there's only a small percentage of the population who can do what they want as a job and still make enough to get by. Most people, by and large, have to resort to working jobs that they really don't like.
Sometimes you simply have to look for something you enjoy doing.

Quote:
Not all of us have the luxury of being able to have their parents put them through college and such. With the economy being the way it is, you make it sound far too easy to get a job that one would be happy with.
College doesn't mean you're gonna get a job you like, you yourself said you got a degree and are unhappy with the job (or at least the people you work with) you have working with said degree. As far as it being easy to find a job you are happy with it isn't always easy but it's never impossible. It's actually typically a lot easier than people think.

Quote:
But if all I get are condescending replies from people who are supposedly "trying to make me feel better" by pointing out obvious things like "get used to it, it's everywhere," then I shouldn't even bother. Peace out.
And why do you suppose you are getting these condescending replies?

By all means continue to be constantly pissed off, I have no right to tell you not to be.

Regards,

Jung

Old 08-15-2010, 02:24 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post

College doesn't mean you're gonna get a job you like, you yourself said you got a degree and are unhappy with the job (or at least the people you work with) you have working with said degree. As far as it being easy to find a job you are happy with it isn't always easy but it's never impossible. It's actually typically a lot easier than people think.
I'd like to see the quote where I said it was "impossible." And I never said college is a guarantee that you're going to get a job you like. Where are you getting all of this from? College and beyond only helps improve your chances of being seen as more qualified for certain jobs as opposed to not having a degree. Feel me?

Quote:
And why do you suppose you are getting these condescending replies?
Because it makes you feel better by thinking you're making an observation that's original, when in fact you have nothing original at all to contribute and you just like being a dick. It's not just for this thread, I've noticed this pattern of yours in previous threads too, I just didn't say anything.

Quote:

By all means continue to be constantly pissed off, I have no right to tell you not to be.

Regards,

Jung
You mad, bro? If I were the only one here pissed off, and you're supposedly not, why would you keep replying? The way I see it, you would just leave it be and not even say anything if you were truly not mad. You're clearly mad. When I first posted this thread, I was just throwing thoughts out there that were on my mind. But you just won't back down. You want to turn this into a war? So be it.

Regards,

A guy who isn't full of shit like you.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:35 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'd like to see the quote where I said it was "impossible."
Never said you said it was impossible I'm simply saying it's not.

Quote:
Because it makes you feel better by thinking you're making an observation that's original, when in fact you have nothing original at all to contribute and you just like being a dick. It's not just for this thread, I've noticed this pattern of yours in previous threads too, I just didn't say anything.
I'm being a dick here in this thread? interesting indeed. In another thread that comment may be justified.

Quote:
You mad, bro?
Nope, just simply answering questions.

Quote:
Regards,

A guy who isn't full of shit like you.
I find this both interesting and humoring.

Regards,

Jung

Old 08-15-2010, 02:44 PM
A Contre Courant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
.......... not all metal bands have EVERY song be in your face. look up Edguy, they go from ballads to this:<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iLp00nqNvNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iLp00nqNvNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> . Metal is a GIGANTIC genre.
True. I was being sarcastic. There's other shit like melodic metal as well.

Quote:
Never said you said it was impossible I'm simply saying it's not.
What a useless statement.

Quote:

I'm being a dick here in this thread? interesting indeed.
Yeah, you are.

Quote:

Nope, just simply answering questions.
No one even ASKED you questions aside from "what is it that you actually do for a job," to which you replied "residential construction." Everything else is just your dickhead commentary.

Quote:

I find this both interesting and humoring.

Regards,

Jung
If you find that humoring, look into the mirror at your butterface. Guaranteed hours of laughter.

"I'm not being a dick, just stating facts!"
Old 08-15-2010, 03:07 PM

mksmith is on a distinguished road

I must say, I'm quite hurt. I've been called a hypocrite, a nobody and pretentious all in one point. Oh, and dense. I simply tried to be nice and provide my own insight on the matter & I get it thrown back in my face. Thank you very much.

I never stated I was perfect in any way, nor did I say my life was amazing. But I enjoy my life. Yes, I know I do things that aren't perfect, but that's how life is. As a person who grew up in a mix of Buddhism & Hinduism, I know I am not perfect. I understand that it will take me multiple journeys & lifetimes to attain a sense of perfection. And I am fine with that.

But ultimately, I stated that this was my opinion, my perspective. I respected yours & I understand where you were coming from. In no way did I ever disregard your point. I just stated mine and I constantly said this was a matter of perspective & opinion.

That gives you no reason to disregard mine AND insult me in the process. But do as you must.

And, any mods who are reading this right now, please regard this as an official resignation from this forum. The reason I rarely post on here is because of people like this man. They post their thoughts and then don't like it when people give their views on the matter, even when the person is being fully respectful of the original poster. So please, delete this account or ban me (pick a reason). I won't mind. I love Alizee, but the fans are less than tolerable. ^^

Oh yeah, and I enjoy metal as much as when I'm pissed as I do when I'm happy.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:15 PM
A Contre Courant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksmith View Post
I must say, I'm quite hurt. I've been called a hypocrite, a nobody and pretentious all in one point. Oh, and dense. I simply tried to be nice and provide my own insight on the matter & I get it thrown back in my face. Thank you very much.

I never stated I was perfect in any way, nor did I say my life was amazing. But I enjoy my life. Yes, I know I do things that aren't perfect, but that's how life is. As a person who grew up in a mix of Buddhism & Hinduism, I know I am not perfect. I understand that it will take me multiple journeys & lifetimes to attain a sense of perfection. And I am fine with that.

But ultimately, I stated that this was my opinion, my perspective. I respected yours & I understand where you were coming from. In no way did I ever disregard your point. I just stated mine and I constantly said this was a matter of perspective & opinion.

That gives you no reason to disregard mine AND insult me in the process. But do as you must.

And, any mods who are reading this right now, please regard this as an official resignation from this forum. The reason I rarely post on here is because of people like this man. They post their thoughts and then don't like it when people give their views on the matter, even when the person is being fully respectful of the original poster. So please, delete this account or ban me (pick a reason). I won't mind. I love Alizee, but the fans are less than tolerable. ^^

Oh yeah, and I enjoy metal as much as when I'm pissed as I do when I'm happy.
You can't be serious. You're going to stop posting on AAM just because of ME? That's ridiculous.

I'll tell you what. Since the only person who really "hurt you" here was ME, I'll be the one to stop posting on this forum. That way you can go ahead and talk to everyone else on AAM. There's no reason to leave just because of me, man. You've still got Jalen, Merci Alizee, Wasabi, ScruffyDog, etc who I'm sure you'd get along with. I'll even let Jung have the last word since guys like him always need to do that. I'm much more hated on this forum than you are. I don't think anyone here dislikes you, Mk.

So there you go. Have fun! I'm out. Peace.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You can't be serious. You're going to stop posting on AAM just because of ME? That's ridiculous.

I'll tell you what. Since the only person who really "hurt you" here was ME, I'll be the one to stop posting on this forum. That way you can go ahead and talk to everyone else on AAM. There's no reason to leave just because of me, man. You've still got Jalen, Merci Alizee, Wasabi, ScruffyDog, etc who I'm sure you'd get along with. I'll even let Jung have the last word since guys like him always need to do that. I'm much more hated on this forum than you are. I don't think anyone here dislikes you, Mk.

So there you go. Have fun! I'm out. Peace.
Guys. Stop.

Idk if you're even being 100% serious but. Nobody needs to leave. I can't really speak for Mk because.. we've never talked before, but still. I like your posts, Rictor. I know we don't really talk THAT much but I don't want anybody to go just cause of a stupid argument.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-15-2010, 05:27 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
True. I was being sarcastic. There's other shit like melodic metal as well.

ah, my apologies. hard to tell through the internetz.
on a side note: what just happened?

Last edited by Människöpesten; 08-15-2010 at 05:30 PM..
Old 08-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
on a side note: what just happened?
Two guys being overly emotional and silly.

Nobody should leave unless you actually want to, nobody should be banned and both of you should just chill.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Tags
alizee, hope, work=slavery