Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I would also like to know what happened, that is, if you want to tell us.
I think Sabi was partying too hard again
Old 09-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Well, what happened is pretty simple.

My family went to Korea over summer, which meant that I had the house to myself. So, being a college kid fresh back from college, I had a college type party. But I forgot to throw away some, uh, evidence. My father found out, had a raging fit, and he trashed most of my collection. He actually tore and threw the signed UEDS cover into the garbage, but me being me, I took it out and fixed it up the best I could. He didn't actually throw away all the CDs, but he did crush and trash the CD cases.

So what I still do have:
-Technikart magazine
-UEDS Preorder box
-MCE CD(Minus the case)
-Gourmandises CD(Minus the case)
-Psychedelices CD(Minus the case)
-UEDS signed page (Taped back together )
-Moi...Lolita single and remixes (Minus the case.. seeing a trend here?)
-J'ai Pas Vingt Ans single and remixes
-J'en Ai Marre single and remixes
-I'm Not Twenty single and remixes
-I'm Fed Up single and remixes
-L'Alize single
-En Concert DVD
-En Concert CD

So basically, the only things that I truly did lose are my posters.

Now all my stuff, other than the UEDS box, is stored here:

Not so glorious.. which is why, once I get some money, I plan on rebuying everything. Alizée's albums should be proudly displayed dammit!!

Last edited by wasabi622; 09-03-2010 at 01:03 AM..
Old 09-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
My family went to Korea over summer, My father found out, had a raging fit, and he trashed most of my collection.
"You have dishonored your family!!!"

Sad day man...I am truly sad, but most of it can be replaced...except the page that Alizee signed...Just knowing this ripped my heart in two...But I love you
Old 09-03-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
"You have dishonored your family!!!"

Sad day man...I am truly sad, but most of it can be replaced...except the page that Alizee signed...Just knowing this ripped my heart in two...But I love you
Replace? I still have it. Are you crazy?? I'd never lose that!

Yes, it's battered now(with my poor taping skills), but still in my possession nonetheless.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Replace? I still have it. Are you crazy?? I'd never lose that!

Yes, it's battered now(with my poor taping skills), but still in my possession nonetheless.
Holy god, that's awful looking
Old 09-03-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Holy god, that's awful looking
I like to think of it as a "veteran look". Awful looking as in battered, experienced, and dedicated. (If a picture can somehow be battered, experienced, and dedicated... )

Old 09-03-2010, 08:46 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

If I had a signed Lily album, I'd never let anyone get away with trashing it like that. I don't care if it were someone in my family, there's a certain line you can't cross. The rational side of me would say, "well, they're just material items. I can get over this without resorting to violence of some sort." But I've never been very rational anyway, so I'd trash something of HIS as a form of retribution.

Besides, what does you having a party have to do with your Alizée stuff anyway? Trashing your items wouldn't teach you anything. That fool.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 09-03-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
If I had a signed Lily album, I'd never let anyone get away with trashing it like that. I don't care if it were someone in my family, there's a certain line you can't cross. The rational side of me would say, "well, they're just material items. I can get over this without resorting to violence of some sort." But I've never been very rational anyway, so I'd trash something of HIS as a form of retribution.

Besides, what does you having a party have to do with your Alizée stuff anyway? Trashing your items wouldn't teach you anything. That fool.
Well I can't exactly go and engage my father in combat.. thought trust me, that thought did cross my mind many a times.

But I did wonder that too. It didn't really make any sense. I mean.. all of it was just packed up in a box in my room. Don't see how doing that connects with the party.

Either way though, this happened months ago. I'm over it. I still have the important parts of my collection, and I'm looking forward to rebuying and buying new stuff once I get my contract with the Army.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:55 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well I can't exactly go and engage my father in combat.. thought trust me, that thought did cross my mind many a times.

But I did wonder that too. It didn't really make any sense. I mean.. all of it was just packed up in a box in my room. Don't see how doing that connects with the party.

Either way though, this happened months ago. I'm over it. I still have the important parts of my collection, and I'm looking forward to rebuying and buying new stuff once I get my contract with the Army.
It's so sad to see that signed cover torn like that, especially since it has HER face on it. God that's painful just to look at.

Good thing it didn't get completely scrapped though at the very least. And be sure to post your new collection once you've acquired it!

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 09-03-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
It's so sad to see that signed cover torn like that, especially since it has HER face on it. God that's painful just to look at.

Good thing it didn't get completely scrapped though at the very least. And be sure to post your new collection once you've acquired it!
You bet I will! I can rebuild it.. I'll have the money. I'll have the capability to make my Alizée collection even better than before!