Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-13-2010, 09:42 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Hmmm I didn't know Mylene had a new protege, Lisa is like a young Vanessa Paradis... Mylene certainly knows how to choose her proteges..... I like some of Alizée fans do wish she stayed working with Mylene Farmer but seeing Alizée doing her own thing with Psychédélices said a lot when it came to not working with M.F and L.B I think Alizée is happy of the fact she is not working with them even more so with Mylene, I recall during the shooting of the Mademoiselle Juliette music video when Alizée said something to one of the girls that her outfit was "to Mylene" and she wanted her to be dressed in something a lil more modest I guess, and as well the rumor of her not wanting to continue a career as a singer comes to mind. There might be some truth to it, but of course that is just a rumor. I think Alizée is very happy of the fact that she is doing her own thing especially with her celebrity status now as a singer, and what I mean by that is. Alizée has not done a lot of promoting for the new album nor has done any touring. I don't know whether its (Alizées people) that are holding her back or it is Alizée not wanting to take action to do so. Who knows perhaps Alizée might go back to working with Mylene one day. Anyone know if those two are still in-touch or that if there is any hard feelings between the two since the departure? As odd as this may sound to some. Wouldn't it be cool if Alizée started working with Madonna like she did with M.F and have Justice be featured on her 5th album?? LOL! that would be rad and perhaps a big success. LOL!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZR035Mhd58o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900& amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZR035Mhd58o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900& amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 09-14-2010 at 02:38 AM..
Old 09-13-2010, 09:55 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Scruff, I think maybe you're over exaggerating a bit. "Crying herself to sleep at night". I'm certain she's content with her career. Maybe she doesn't even want to be in the limelight that much. I mean, she did leave for 4 years to start a family and to live life. She knows she has fans... and just because the whole world isn't flocking at her feet, doesn't mean she isn't happy. I'm sure she is as happy as can be.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:05 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
Maybe she doesn't even want to be in the limelight that much..
I beg to differ.. <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eCw8fJZ96o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eCw8fJZ96o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

....................J/K! LOL!!

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 09-13-2010 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-13-2010, 10:09 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
I beg to differ.. <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eCw8fJZ96o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eCw8fJZ96o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

....................J/K! LOL!!
Haha. Yeah, I noticed after I posted. lol
Old 09-13-2010, 10:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
ah, is it too much to think that she would be upset about her decision to leave MF and LB. Why do you think that it was her decision only. Do you believe that Mylene was not done with her? Mylene needed a teenager face for her new concept, she found Alizée. Once she crossed that stage, then couldn't it be possible for Mylene to move on without her?

ah, and about Mylene, yeah, she is talented, she is good singer and most importantly a good performer. I listened to her new album when it was released and her tour was awesome.

http://www.universalmusic.fr/video/M...%A9_%28live%29
It's very possible that MF might have used Alizee and was prepared to dump her. I don't think that's likely, but we will never know because Alizee dumped her first and the rest is history.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
Scruff, I think maybe you're over exaggerating a bit. "Crying herself to sleep at night". I'm certain she's content with her career. Maybe she doesn't even want to be in the limelight that much. I mean, she did leave for 4 years to start a family and to live life. She knows she has fans... and just because the whole world isn't flocking at her feet, doesn't mean she isn't happy. I'm sure she is as happy as can be.
I think her family means an incredibly lot to her. Much more than her music career. It doesn't matter to her if no one show's up at her performances as long as she has her husband and her daughter. They bring an incredible amount of joy into her life.

All I'm trying to say is if she didn't have these 2 incredible pieces of joy in her life, she would be as depressed as a person can be. She would be someone who had it all and gave it all away.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-13-2010 at 10:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

1)LISA is the most flippin scary annoying little french singer I have ever seen. And Mylene made her look like a plastic doll and oh my goodness, she will be sexualized when she starts to turn 16ish.

2)Alizee is doing better without Mylene in my eyes. And she wasn't going to stay with Mylene forever

3)I finally got the guts to google Mylene Farmer and see a video....she is a pretty good singer....a really good singer But old nasty and needs to let Alizee take the stage
Old 09-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

3)I finally got the guts to google Mylene Farmer and see a video....she is a pretty good singer....a really good singer But old nasty and needs to let Alizee take the stage
Listening, rather than watching her, has turned out to be better experience for me.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:42 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Yea, its about what Alizee wants, if she dumped MF it was for a reason. Whether it be for her family or if she didnt like where Mylene was taking her. All that matters to me now is that Alizee is happy doing what she does!
Old 09-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Listening, rather than watching her, has turned out to be better experience for me.
Ah I can see how that would be much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Yea, its about what Alizee wants, if she dumped MF it was for a reason. Whether it be for her family or if she didnt like where Mylene was taking her. All that matters to me now is that Alizee is happy doing what she does!
Yah cause Mylene was sexualizing her too much. Who knows how the 3rd album she would have done with Mylene would have turned out
Old 09-13-2010, 10:45 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's very possible that MF might have used Alizee and was prepared to dump her. I don't think that's likely, but we will never know because Alizee dumped her first and the rest is history.

Edit:

I think her family means an incredibly lot to her. Much more than her music career. It doesn't matter to her if no one show's up at her performances as long as she has her husband and her daughter. They bring an incredible amount of joy into her life.

All I'm trying to say is if she didn't have these 2 incredible pieces of joy in her life, she would be as depressed as a person can be. She would be someone who had it all and gave it all away.
Do you have any quotes from Alizee to back up your claims. If not it is pure speculation that Alizee would be regretting her decision to leave Mylene. Here is some speculation on my part. Maybe her fans including you Scruffy want her back in the limelight much more than she does. It is frustrating for me as a fan to think maybe Alizee doesn't have her heart into being a big musical success. Maybe she never did. Maybe Mylene was the only catalyst. Again more speculation. I thought after Psych she would put together a better promotional team and as we can see Ueds has even worse promotion than Psych. Again we are left to speculate because Alizee isn't talking lol.