Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2010, 10:42 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

-The fact that I'm a completest. I don't listen to more than half SNSD's music (whoever wrote Show! Show! Show! and Talk To Me needs to be pummeled in the face - hard), but since I'm a completest, and they're a group I love, I can't delete them as well as a few others, when they're taking up precious space on my tiny 2gb sd card.
-Anything that is not at LEAST this epically awesome! Ownly kiddin', oi am! Er am oi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
<object width="853" height="480">
<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=15043837&server=vimeo.com&sh ow_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=fff fff&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="853" height="480"></object>

Edit:

-Overly sensitive mice whose scroll wheels are not nearly sensitive enough.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 09-17-2010 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- the default keyboard that comes with Dell computers (how I detest thee)
- the default mouse that comes with Dell computers (meh, I wouldn't miss you)
- totally, absolutely, and really forgetting the two biggest parts of your physics homework, thus giving you 40/183 points. (I talked to the teacher and he said since the homework grade is only 10% of the overall grade and this is only the third homework packet that it shouldn't affect me nearly at all)
- Loving the v-tac line (tango vest? giggity giggity!) and the marpat pattern, but the paintball field you play at isn't exactly that wooded (actually it's more plains-desert like, with plenty of annoying bushes)... and you looked into multicam and see how AWESOME it is... but valken doesn't make their vests-mollie pouches in multicam, and you haven't found any other brands that do....

Edit:

Oh lawdy they do have multicam!!!

Last edited by user472884; 09-17-2010 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

@VVV: Haha, you also hate "Talk to me". That instrument sound at the beginning makes my ears bleed.

Old 09-18-2010, 11:18 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
Love cats more than dogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Whaaat!!!! Dogs are better, dogs are the most loyalest animials on the face of this planet. They have your back all the time, not saying cats don't shit ever been clawed by a cat in the face it's not pretty. I prefer dogs over anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I completely agree with you, but there is a greater abundance of pictures of cats on the net
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

Though you could possibly be tricked and the picture is actually of a dog, quite a dogly dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
WAT.
My cat is ten times better than any dog! He's plenty loyal. Any time I fall asleep on the couch in the living room (the cat sleeps where I sleep) he smacks my mom's dog when it tries to climb all over me. And it's hil-ar-i-ous. He's never clawed me up or anything though, not aggressively. Best pet ever :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
ehhh dogs smell really bad. and cats are more independent. they could care less if you don't give them affection. that's boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gate Keeper View Post
I love cats and dogs and well just animals in general. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs. My cats are intelligent but sometimes are complete jerks my dogs are dumb sometimes but are always friendly and cuddly. Although sometimes overly cuddly when your 80lbs st benard puppy jumps on you while sleeping.
I'ma gonna settle this here and now. It's really a simple mathematic equation. Cats>dogs. Cats, sadly, beat dogs. Though i still love dogs. Grew up with a very awesome beagle. He died when both of us were 15. And I love my mom's golden retriever. But cats do beat dogs. and here's proof:

Now how could most guys look at that and not like cats? Nobody dresses up like a dog to be sexy. In fact calling a woman a dog is a huge insult. But as I pointed out before in the 'I love women' thread, women who have that feline-ness about them are just SO sexy. As for real cats, I do really like them better, but I don't hate dogs either. Well, except my mom's chihuahua. Ugh... Detestable rat...
Old 09-18-2010, 11:53 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
In fact calling a woman a dog is a huge insult.
I do however like me some hot bitches .

Regards

Jung

Old 09-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

bitches need lovin too <333333333

---------------------------------------------------

Old 09-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Now how could most guys look at that and not like cats? Nobody dresses up like a dog to be sexy. In fact calling a woman a dog is a huge insult. But as I pointed out before in the 'I love women' thread, women who have that feline-ness about them are just SO sexy. As for real cats, I do really like them better, but I don't hate dogs either. Well, except my mom's chihuahua. Ugh... Detestable rat...
This! It kinda makes you wonder how the whole "feline = sexy" thing got started though... it's a little messed up now that I think about it!

-People who still say "Stop taking the lord's name in vain" every time I say "JESUS CHRIST" in frustration (Or to be funny. Or in astonishment. Or just because. Okay, I'm going to hell). That is so third grade.

-ALL romantic comedies. Absolutely no exceptions. Oooh I hate romantic comedies with a passion.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 09-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

-[B]ALL romantic comedies.
That better not mean Hors de Prix, girly.

Old 09-18-2010, 10:00 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

- my iPod has frozen...
Old 09-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
That better not mean Hors de Prix, girly.

Never seen it, but that picture made me gigglesnort. x3

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée