Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

She probably has a pretty good collection, but some fans have better ones. She said on the 2003 Stars à Domicile episode that Jessica had some things that Alizée herself did not.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
But really, it's hard to say. I highly doubt she has some kind of shrine or something with all of her stuff. But, in my opinion, there is a chance that she has some of her old things. Possibly a few things for show even. Like maybe awards or something.
Yes, I know she doesn't have a shrine like most of us do(with all the incense, candles,etc.) But yes, she has said before that she keeps all of her old stuff in her room at her parent's house(awards,things given to her by fans,and probably albums and memoribilia).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
She probably has a pretty good collection, but some fans have better ones. She said on the 2003 Stars à Domicile episode that Jessica had some things that Alizée herself did not.
Ahhh, that is very cool to know, and yah I think she was creeped out a bit when the little girl from SAD 2001 kept a journal about her and knew the name of her first boyfriend hahaha.

-And I guess that if she does have a collection, it must be quite small since she has talked about(like Lefty said) how a lot of her fans show her things that she never knew existed, since the merchandising of her skyrocketed and she couldn't keep track of a lot of the stuff.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Ahhh, that is very cool to know, and yah I think she was creeped out a bit when the little girl from SAD 2001 kept a journal about her and knew the name of her first boyfriend hahaha.
Julias mother gave it as an example of how much Julia knew about Alizée. I'm sure Julia didn't knew that and i'm sure Julias mother didn't know exactly what Julia knew about Alizée.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Julias mother gave it as an example of how much Julia knew about Alizée. I'm sure Julia didn't knew that and i'm sure Julias mother didn't know exactly what Julia knew about Alizée.
I am so glad you said this Tom, cause I have only seen SAD 2001 once and never watched it again since I somewhat didn't like the little girl since she seemed bratty to me. But now I have changed my mind and man....my heart always beats faster when I watch those SAD shows....amazing.

But yes, I guess it was just an expression, you're right. But either way, man...there is so much merchandisiing of Alizee and therefore I don't think she can have it all. Especially since many more Alizee things were made down in Mexico when Psych came around and so i bet there are just so many things out there that ALizee doesn't know about, sort of like how she won't know about the Alizee life-size blow-up doll I am going to make. So no one put me on SAD hahaha.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Good point. She also said in the "bathtub" interview (god, that was weird) or the "surround by fishbowls" interview that she had a website or something on the computer that she used to keep photos and stuff on. Maybe she uses her personal Facebook for that now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
I would think she'd at least keep her records, first edition stuff that means things to her. I don't think she'd keep the interviews though. She's probably like everyone else: She thinks the interviews didn't go as planned or didn't like the way she answered a question so she isn't going to re-watch them. And she's matured, no denying, so she wouldn't want to act the way she did when she was younger. Ya Know?
I'm sure this is true. I bet she has watched few, if any of her many interviews and there is no way she has kept them. There are a lot of actors out there who don't even watch their own movies, as seeing themselves on screen creeps them out. I don't get it, I'd love to see my insanely handsome face on screen. I'd probably kiss myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I am so glad you said this Tom, cause I have only seen SAD 2001 once and never watched it again since I somewhat didn't like the little girl since she seemed bratty to me. But now I have changed my mind and man....my heart always beats faster when I watch those SAD shows....amazing.
I love SAD 2001. All I had seen of Lily up to that point was the flawless, cute, smiling sexy goddess from the JEAM videos and their ilk. Seeing the real Lily, a shy young woman just doing the best job she could and breaking down in real tears upon the realization of how much love her fans felt for her... that made me a fan more than all the sexy dance videos combined.

Quote:
But yes, I guess it was just an expression, you're right. But either way, man...there is so much merchandisiing of Alizee and therefore I don't think she can have it all. Especially since many more Alizee things were made down in Mexico when Psych came around and so i bet there are just so many things out there that ALizee doesn't know about, sort of like how she won't know about the Alizee life-size blow-up doll I am going to make. So no one put me on SAD hahaha.
Dammit, you need to put a warning on posts like that! I'm going to be cleaning this soda off my screen for awhile!
I can see it now: "I'm so happy you are at my house Alizee! I'm your biggest fan! Can you sign my En Concert poster? WAIT, NO.. DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!"
Old 10-11-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Dammit, you need to put a warning on posts like that! I'm going to be cleaning this soda off my screen for awhile!
I can see it now: "I'm so happy you are at my house Alizee! I'm your biggest fan! Can you sign my En Concert poster? WAIT, NO.. DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!"
Her face when she see's my Alizee Blow-Up doll of her in the JEAM suit:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:42 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

LOL!!!

Aaron! Please DON'T do that!!! PLEASE! For the love of Alizée, do NOT do that!