Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Oh and Jalen, you were in my dream last night. You and my friend were arguing on my Facebook wall.
What about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I'm guessing she has them in trashbags stuffed into her small closet at her childhood room at parents house back on Corsica...
Or more than likely buried under a tree somewhere
Old 10-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Or more than likely buried under a tree somewhere
Yeah, I like this theory better.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
Yeah, I like this theory better.
I'm so mad that the expedition didn't have enough funds to dig up that bear from the PTB video...broke my heart to know that it will always be buried next to that tree and that Alizee will never have her innocence back
Old 10-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
That's what I would do also, but I guess with her being supersticious, she would not keep everything. Cause like Rev said, she was given A LOT of things, just look at this En Concert pic:

That is just the plush dolls from one concert, imagine how many things she has from all the fans she has met over this decade. She could probably rent a whole storage facility to house all the things given to her by fans plus her memoribilia and awards haha:

Speaking about storing things, if y'all keep putting pictures like this up I wont have any disc drive space left to store things on this computer!!!! Cuteness overload. I think Websters is going to be forced to redefine the english word "cute" Alizée if they have not already done it!
Old 10-14-2010, 12:45 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
Speaking about storing things, if y'all keep putting pictures like this up I wont have any disc drive space left to store things on this computer!!!! Cuteness overload. I think Websters is going to be forced to redefine the english word "cute" Alizée if they have not already done it!
I didn't know what cute was until I discovered Alizee, so I suppose you're right.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've rarely ever used the word "cute" until Alizée. Couldn't hep but feel slightly teenage girlish. As in, "Ohmahgosh! such a cute purse!" *squeal*

Old 10-14-2010, 02:22 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I've rarely ever used the word "cute" until Alizée. Couldn't hep but feel slightly teenage girlish. As in, "Ohmahgosh! such a cute purse!" *squeal*
Same here . I've grown quite comfortable with the word since finding out about Alizée. Whereas before, I'd feel kind of weird using it.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Same here . I've grown quite comfortable with the word since finding out about Alizée. Whereas before, I'd feel kind of weird using it.
Maybe it's just one of those things that we all go through

Old 10-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

My super macho headbanger boss who still seems to have to prove how much of a man he is still wont admit Alizée is cute even though certain facts that only someone who is watching Alizée videos would know comes out his mouth from time to time. He is actually afraid to admit he likes her because it would tarnish this image he wishes to maintain. And it is all a front. He is in the closet about liking Alizée out of fear of being labeled weird. It is so ludicrous I rib him about it rather often. So yes cute, awesome, wonderful..... and so on to attempt to adequately describe Alizée.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:43 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My super macho headbanger boss who still seems to have to prove how much of a man he is still wont admit Alizée is cute even though certain facts that only someone who is watching Alizée videos would know comes out his mouth from time to time. He is actually afraid to admit he likes her because it would tarnish this image he wishes to maintain. And it is all a front. He is in the closet about liking Alizée out of fear of being labeled weird. It is so ludicrous I rib him about it rather often. So yes cute, awesome, wonderful..... and so on to attempt to adequately describe Alizée.
If thinking Alizee is cute makes me less of a man, then I am the biggest pussy there is.