This should be America's new national anthem
Never listened to the whole song until now....but I totally agree
Old 10-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
This should be America's new national anthem
Hahaa, it should be America's "Let kick ass" theme song. How accurate the song is in terms of things actually relating to America, however, is an entirely different story.

Old 10-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
We are in 1st place in Hits de Toujours for the first time in weeks, we are finally beating Gregory Lemarchal, but we are only ahead by 15 points so keep voting.

http://www.radioatlantis.fr/en/chart...urs/index.html
Need more votes peeps... she's dropped to third.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:17 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
WHAT THE CRAP!!! Dude, I clicked on them and it automatically votedTECHNOLOGY THESE DAYS
Quote:
If you use Google Chrome, then you don't have to enter the number code
Quote:
I install it on every school computer I go on
Haha.

First of all, I use Google Chrome 24/7 and you do have to enter the number code every time. Second of all, you have to enter the number code for the vote to count. Third and final, that happens every time you click on the link the first time you are connected to for example, a school network. When you click on the link, it will start counting down from 60 minutes instantly. It happens for me every morning in school which means 5 points are lost daily because of that!

Quote:
You guys should put those links in your sigs so when you post anywhere people can vote very easily!
I would like to have them all in my signature but there is a 1000 character limit in signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Need more votes peeps... she's dropped to third.
She will drop down towards the bottom 10 and finish somewhere around there too. That's because we're voting for a second single (ÀCC this week), a second single which currently isn't even a second single because it is now bellow the top 15 again... That's why I said we should vote for one song instead. We would have this one song in the top of the chart instead of having one in the bottom of the chart and one that might fail to become a second single. Last week, PLP finished #8 and J'en ai marre! with 900 points finished #18.

<hr>
CURRENT VOTE LINKS

Hit Parade
Hit Web
Hit Clip
Hits de toujours

Note: This is not my signature.

Last edited by Tom; 10-15-2010 at 06:38 AM..
Old 10-15-2010, 03:42 AM
Merci Alizée

you can always URL shorteners in case character limit poses a problem.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:49 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
She will drop down towards the bottom 10 and finish somewhere around there too. That's because we're voting for a second single (ÀCC this week), a second single which currently isn't even a second single because it is now bellow the top 15 again... That's why I said we should vote for one song instead. We would have this one song in the top of the chart instead of having one in the bottom of the chart and one that might fail to become a second single. Last week, PLP finished #8 and J'en ai marre! with 900 points finished #18.
She's in second right now, and I'm guessing that's as far up as she's gonna get, but we have to keep voting so she doesn't fall.

I didn't know that second singles had to remain in the top 15 Are you sure on that?
Old 10-15-2010, 06:00 AM
Euphoria

Quote:
I didn't know that second singles had to remain in the top 15 Are you sure on that?
Yes, 1000000%. The top 15 songs are played between 19:00 and 20:00. The top 15 songs must be by different singers so if Alizée have 2 songs in the top 15, the one with less points will be the second single and be aired 20:00 after the top 15. If it is #16, it will not be one of the top 15 songs and thereby not a second single.

I guess I'm not the best at explaining things but fact is, if À Contre-Courant doesn't end in the top 15 it will not be aired on RA. Last week we really wasted 900 points voting for J'en ai marre!. If ÀCC fails this week, I'm not going to vote for any second single again and I still say we should vote for one from now on.

Last edited by Tom; 10-15-2010 at 06:06 AM..
Old 10-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes, 1000000%. The top 15 songs are played between 19:00 and 20:00. The top 15 songs must be by different singers so if Alizée have 2 songs in the top 15, the one with less points will be the second single and be aired 20:00 after the top 15. If it is #16, it will not be one of the top 15 songs and thereby not a second single.
Thanks for the info.

Quote:
I guess I'm not the best at explaining things but fact is, if À Contre-Courant doesn't end in the top 15 it will not be aired on RA. Last week we really wasted 900 points voting for J'en ai marre!. If ÀCC fails this week, I'm not going to vote for any second single again and I still say we should vote for one from now on.
Yeah, I also think we should only vote for one song, as a matter of fact I've always only voted for one, but someone started (and still is) voting for ACC so...

Last edited by Zeerre; 10-15-2010 at 06:17 AM..
Old 10-15-2010, 06:37 AM
Euphoria

Quote:
Yeah, I also think we should only vote for one song, as a matter of fact I've always only voted for one, but someone started (and still is) voting for ACC so...
I've always voted for the second single because people wanted to vote for 2 songs and the second single was the one that needed points all the time.

Fom now on I will always vote for the song with most points. I just want everyone to understand why we shouldn't vote for 2 songs.

CURRENT VOTE LINKS

Hit Parade
Hit Web
Hit Clip
Hits de toujours
Old 10-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Fom now on I will always vote for the song with most points. I just want everyone to understand why we shouldn't vote for 2 songs.
Dude you posting those links to vote really help me vote all the time haha.

And yah guys, why spread your votes out on 2, when you will barely get them to be played, when you can vote the poop out of one and have it played as #1?