Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-23-2010, 01:27 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

-The refs at the game we played tonight! They made a bunch of bs calls against us, none of which had any grounds (I was watching the whole time), and then the other team quite visibly did pass interference and the refs didn't call them out on it. They also took two seconds off the timer when we had the ball near the end of the game (reducing it to six seconds). Then when we went to throw the ball through the field goal, it went a bit high up but it did go through and they said it didn't count. Meanwhile, the opposing team was way off and they gave them three points for it to win them the game - field goals aren't even worth that many points!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-23-2010, 02:32 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
-The refs at the game we played tonight! They made a bunch of bs calls against us, none of which had any grounds (I was watching the whole time), and then the other team quite visibly did pass interference and the refs didn't call them out on it. They also took two seconds off the timer when we had the ball near the end of the game (reducing it to six seconds). Then when we went to throw the ball through the field goal, it went a bit high up but it did go through and they said it didn't count. Meanwhile, the opposing team was way off and they gave them three points for it to win them the game - field goals aren't even worth that many points!
oh my god you should have seen me. i was literally yelling at refs once at my soccer game. got a yellow card for it. but yeah, it was like that at the hawks game on weds. Vancouver got away with shitloads.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- how the hotels with the slowest (I mean, embarrassingly slow) internet are the only ones that charge.

- Anaheim Sheraton

- the stereotype tourist

- the tourist who a week before his trip, will buy a thousand dollar dslr thinking that it'll automatically give them better pictures, and only mount on it a 55-200mm.... WHAT THE CANDLESHOE ARE YOU THINKING?

- idiot tourists who walk around with their popup flash out on their dslr

- how the people working security at our nations airports are young fuckheads who don't do shit except talk about who "they fucked last weekend at harper's" and how she might even be "jessica alba's sister"

- the guy who sits on the floor in the middle of the gate (you know, the guy that has a marylin manson haircut, black jacket with many d-rings all with little locks on them, knee-high boots, skinny jeans, red lipstick, sweatband with safety pins in it, that guy, you know?) and just does the first notes of Enter the Sandman like a fucktard trying to get everyone to look at him

- chicks who play games

- the person at the gate manning the microphone who doesn't understand that if you are rubbing the microphone with your lips as you speak, no-one can understand a word you're saying, so don't bitch when I ask you to repeat yourself

- overly loud and boisterous luggage (sequins? really?)

- the guy who comes up to me taking pictures and has the audacity/balls to ask me "How many pictures can that thing hold?"
Old 10-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

-When I accidentally overdose on nyquil and end up oversleeping by 5 hours.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Recline yourself

- when I accidentally overdose on Nyquil and end up spending 5 hours trying to dodge falling geometric shapes (imagine Geometry Wars, but with 3d forms) and you just keep running and running and all of a sudden the universe turns into an x-y-z graph and you're just running through the coordinates and then ALL OF SUDDEN you're laying on the floor and a GIGANTIC PLASTIC WAGON is about to run over your head (remember Toy Story?)

On a side note, as a follow up to the chick-games thing, this chick that was in this group of friends I was hanging out with the other day somehow get's my phone number and texts me "So, I guess we're like... married now right?"

Bitch, FIRST OF ALL I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME, SECOND YOU KEPT REACHING ACROSS THE TABLE SO I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOUR FLABBY ARM IN MY FACE THE WHOLE NIGHT, THIRD I'M PRETTY SURE YOU CAN PALM A BASKETBALL SO LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CRAZY BIATCH
Old 10-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- when I accidentally overdose on Nyquil and end up spending 5 hours trying to dodge falling geometric shapes (imagine Geometry Wars, but with 3d forms) and you just keep running and running and all of a sudden the universe turns into an x-y-z graph and you're just running through the coordinates and then ALL OF SUDDEN you're laying on the floor and a GIGANTIC PLASTIC WAGON is about to run over your head (remember Toy Story?)

On a side note, as a follow up to the chick-games thing, this chick that was in this group of friends I was hanging out with the other day somehow get's my phone number and texts me "So, I guess we're like... married now right?"

Bitch, FIRST OF ALL I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME, SECOND YOU KEPT REACHING ACROSS THE TABLE SO I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOUR FLABBY ARM IN MY FACE THE WHOLE NIGHT, THIRD I'M PRETTY SURE YOU CAN PALM A BASKETBALL SO LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CRAZY BIATCH
You live a life of adventure Jalen, I wish I had them crazy visions. Since I'm an old man, I just get really groggy when I wake up. It's kind of disappointing.

Old 10-23-2010, 07:37 PM

-The word "moist". It is a terrible word and should be abolished from the English language.

-My psychotic biology teacher who regularly compares herself to Stalin. ("I AM THE DICTATOR OF THIS CLASSROOM. I AM STALIN AND YOU ARE THE RUSSIANS. NOW SHUT UP.")

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-23-2010, 07:59 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
-My psychotic biology teacher who regularly compares herself to Stalin. ("I AM THE DICTATOR OF THIS CLASSROOM. I AM STALIN AND YOU ARE THE RUSSIANS. NOW SHUT UP.")
If my best friend were in that classroom with you, I guarantee you he could make your teacher quit within a week. I'm not even kidding. He used to have that power over teachers. He would humiliate them to the point where they would never show up again. I don't think I can sum up in a few sentences just how amazing this man is...but yeah, your teacher sounds silly.

Edit:

Oh - on topic -

I saw the most disgusting human being on the planet today on the LIRR (train). He was this really dirty looking idiot. Chubby and had less than a quarter of an ounce of refinement if refinement could be weighed in ounces. Let me tell you what this idiot actually did openly in public in front of all of us: he took his pinky finger and used it to clear the earwax from his ugly ears before blowing on it like an idiot. And then he took his index finger and used it to pick his nose for a good five minutes straight. HE JUST WOULDN'T STOP. HE DID IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. And not only that - but after he dug up the "prize," he proceeded to EAT IT. HE ATE IT. OMG WTF I HAD NO IDEA SOMEONE LIKE THIS EVEN EXISTED. WTF!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 10-23-2010 at 07:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-23-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
If my best friend were in that classroom with you, I guarantee you he could make your teacher quit within a week. I'm not even kidding. He used to have that power over teachers. He would humiliate them to the point where they would never show up again. I don't think I can sum up in a few sentences just how amazing this man is...but yeah, your teacher sounds silly.
We actually did make our first french teacher quit, my class is that bad. Unfortunately it's a different bunch in biology but I think if it were the same people we could make the dictator run far, far away.

Old 10-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Recline yourself

made me lol